Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Thanks as usual Luna 💕 , I couldn't get past the bf car crash tbh)

I thought she wanted people to tell her things to her face with regards to criticisms because she doesn't like gossip sites but now she doesn't like people doing that... ehh?

Wouldn't it be great for her to address these criticisms rather than always having such a woe is me attitude and sounding like the victim all the time. She's so selfish it infuriates me ughh, not a single care for other people and she'll only talk about things if it involves her. She refuses to acknowledge when she's in the wrong and thinks anyone pointing it out to her is an attack. I'm sorry but she's really shown her true selfish colours this year with everything shes done from blm to covid. 😩

If I was braver I'd comment on her video but I don't have the time for any of her minions to come to her defence (if my comment didnt get deleted that is)
Yes! She's ALWAYS saying that people should say things to her face!

There's no point commenting on there at the moment as she will delete anything that isn't a pure ripe arse kissing comment 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's letting her down slowly. Who would rather live with their parents than with their girlfriend who put a TV in the bedroom for him and spent a grand doing her garage up for him, who feeds him and keeps him drinking all the booze he can guzzle? Oh, someone living with Helen. Fair one, Fil.

If they're still together at Xmas I'll stroke a dog.
Oh it's MORE than a grand

Reactions: 7
Ugh. Yup. That was the year she filmed herself drunk and drugged out her skull....💀

View attachment 265301

Found the IG story on undelete 🤘🏻
Noooooooo SHE DIDNT POST A PICTURE OF HER SO CLEARLY ON MDMA 😭😭😭😭 what literally just why, that’s another level of cringe and second hand embarrassment and ??? She was literally promoting doing drugs I wonder what her brand deals would think if they saw thag jesus! ( also lol she is fuckinh scary when she’s rolling fr I thought I’d seen intense, not just her jaw swinging it’s her whole face 😂)

Also I loved reading down everyone waiting for a Luna analysis, the dedication we have to this chat 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also I loved reading down everyone waiting for a Luna analysis, the dedication we have to this chat 😂
🤣 When I posted and scrolled back I laughed so much , especially seeing @sorenips post this

Luna right now...

🤣 So accurate, just imagine that with pauses for eye rolling and:

🤣

But that video was just... Wow. Her saying "when did people get so entitled?" at the end of her rant was it for me. She's calling people entitled for calling her out on actual serious harmful tit that she's putting out there...

I just can't believe what she thinks up in her tiny 'me-me-me' brain. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not only is Helen talking in circles throughout the whole video, she's has managed to upload 5 (FIVE) videos in the last five months with the exact same topics she's covered in her newest abomination (see evidence below)

hm.jpg

There are probably more, but I couldn't be arsed to go through all of them. In conclusion, miss Quirkerz should probably start looking for careers outside the internet realm...

✨love this sleepless journey for me✨

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not only is Helen talking in circles throughout the whole video, she's has managed to upload 5 (FIVE) videos in the last five months with the exact same topics she's covered in her newest abomination (see evidence below)

View attachment 265676

There are probably more, but I couldn't be arsed to go through all of them. In conclusion, miss Quirkerz should probably start looking for careers outside the internet realm...

✨love this sleepless journey for me✨

Oh I'm sure there are more videos - this is a topic she has been going on about FOR YEARS!

Just a quick look on her complaining about comments on twitter:

Screenshot_20201005_024845.jpg
Screenshot_20201005_024826.jpg
Screenshot_20201005_024739.jpg
Screenshot_20201005_024709.jpg
Screenshot_20201005_024043.jpg
Screenshot_20201005_023417.jpg
Screenshot_20201005_023125.jpg

She's a broken record 🙄

Also lol at the fact she "she's allowed" to complain about something she doesn't like, but will throw a strop when people comment about her 🤣

Screenshot_20201005-020341.png

(Link to thread here cos Ive posted too much shite)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think one of the (many) issues with Helen is that it doesn’t matter who is giving her advice/criticism in any way - she doesn’t like it and gets on the defence automatically.

A good example of this is when her mum was telling her about how to look after the new (shite) sofa - she just automatically gets on the defence and just doesn’t want to hear it.

she’s a spoilt brat and the irony of her using the term entitled is not lost on me.

ps: thank you @Lunamoon22 you are a gem 😊

Reactions: 19
Cor, I thought someone had died at the start of that video. She really built it up.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand her going on about how much negativity there is on YT, as far as I can see everyone is right up her asshole telling her how amazing she is. Unless she’s coming here on purpose to get he dose of negative feedback. And to be honest I think most of the time it is just valid criticism.
Could be deleting the comments though...

Reactions: 11
I really don’t understand her going on about how much negativity there is on YT, as far as I can see everyone is right up her asshole telling her how amazing she is. Unless she’s coming here on purpose to get he dose of negative feedback. And to be honest I think most of the time it is just valid criticism.
Could be deleting the comments though...
I reckon she must get heaps of negative youtube replies, she just deleted them all.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s going to struggle a lot in the future because COVID has made many people, specifically adults, realise how superficial the world of influencing is. When influencers were still shilling affiliate links whilst people were being made redundant / losing their lives, it became very isolating and tone deaf. I personally, have unfollowed 95% of influencers I was following, including Helen.

if she thinks it’s hard now it’ll only get harder, because people do not care anymore about influencers. It’s even made celebrity culture less important, COVID has, I mean. So all I’m saying is that she’s got to get serious and maybe sort out a back up plan because for once I do believe the world of influencing has met it’s match.

Reactions: 22
So what we're saying is she should rename this vlog 'Dear Tattle'

• Haha
Her actual ‘fans’ must be sick and tired of her constant complaining about her haterz. Suck it up buttercup move on and focus on the good things you have, like the ability to spend that much bleeping money on a sofa.

• Heart
He didnt have to move in with her, no matter what was going on at home you're under no obligation to take someone in. She acts like life is happening to her.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wanna say it any louder Helen?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No one forced her to move him in at the beginning of lockdown. Actually, I think building up the relationship from a distance would have been beneficial for her, would have given her a chance to get to know him better and let the relationship evolve a bit more organically. But ya know, moving the boyf in after 2 months seems to be the standard for her so I guess lockdown was a blessing in disguise and a great excuse.
It's definitely the beginning of the end, like someone said earlier, what guy would rather move back in with their parents than continue living with their girlfriend whos been showering them with gifts for months... Hasn't she been making subtle digs at him since he moved in with her too? lol

Luna, thank you so much for that brilliant summary, you truly suffer so we don’t have to.

Even reading that summary gave me the rage - she really is unbelievable. When she says, “if you don’t like my content, don’t watch” she should be careful what she wishes for. I can’t even be bothered to hate watch now and I can’t be the only one. As Lunarose said, even the people who actually like her must be getting sick of all this whinging and whining. She really does need to learn to shake it off or go and do something else for a living. Of course, that would involve doing some actual work and being held accountable for that work, which wouldn’t suit her at all.

As for the Phil situation, her ‘don’t judge me’ wailing would be more understandable if this was the first time it had happened but as she makes a habit of moving in with her blokes far too quickly she really doesn’t have a leg to stand on. She’ll split up with Phil, and then a couple of months later she’ll meet someone else, and then a couple of months after that she’ll move him in. She will make a video saying people shouldn’t judge, this time it’s different and ‘when you know, you know’, and then it will last 8 months to a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else wondering if she's lying about being ill? She mentioned nothing about it in the video, she didn't sound ill, and has been plonked on that sofa for 3 days. I think she's just feeling sorry for herself over FIL moving out.

Also bullshit that "nothing happened" to make FIL move out. People just don't randomly wake up one day and go "oh my relationship is fine, nothing's happened but I need to move out immediately because I need space"

Her desire to want her relationship to "go back to the way they were before COVID" is deluded. She said in her videos back in July/August that now lockdown eased and restaurants opened again they picked things where they left off before COVID and started going on dates again (she said she felt giddy). Now two months down the line she's still complaining about being cheated out of normal relationship and how they're still trying to get things to go back to how it was before COVID...

It's such a rookie mistake to think that a relationship can got back to exactly the way it was, she's already put an unrealistic expectation on her relationship. She just wants the butterflies you get from the start.... It ain't gonna happen like that. You're relationship has grown whether you like it or not, and you need to too Helen.

Constantly fixation on how she was "cheated" out of having a normal start to a relationship because of COVID is unhealthy, and it's classic Helen blaming everything else but herself. She chose to move him in and rush things. And now look what's happened, and the sad thing is that everyone predicted this.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.