Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the looks of things marks lost his mother recently.
Poor lad 😔
I hope in that case the running joke of Helen rubbing her relationship in his face etc are far from true. I hope he's happy with his gf.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Seriously, what is that bizarre thing she does with her mouth? It's not even a pout. I don't even know what to call it. I feel like she might have had fillers and the filler has migrated. Bizarre that she emphasises it by making that weird expression.
Screenshot_20200922-092602_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Seriously, what is that bizarre thing she does with her mouth? It's not even a pout. I don't even know what to call it. I feel like she might have had fillers and the filler has migrated. Bizarre that she emphasises it by making that weird expression.View attachment 250658
I totally get what you mean:

collage.jpg

I have no idea if it's fillers or just puffiness from her alcohol consumption but when she pouts like that it makes her look like she has a really bad moustache shadow, it's really not a good look.

I dunno why she can't just smile normally, it makes her looks much prettier and natural in those pictures. She just looks ridiculous and so try hard with that pout.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
shes deffo uploaded her new insta story pulling all those weird faces just for us to screenshot and post on here 😭 pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen her instagram stories - blatantly referencing the ‘pout’ conversation had earlier! Helen, if Tattle upsets you so much, stop reading it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She looks rough 🤢 Lol at the shot glass on her desk, can't do 'work' without a cheeky nip or fifty to get her through the day 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20200922-115543.png

I wish she'd stop abusing her hair so much, I wince every time I see her hair line - that bald patch is getting worse. She needs to ditch the hair extensions, lay off the heat and harsh dyes and definitely stop tying it up so much.

Her best hair was when she had the Bob, it never looked so healthy as it did then and it really suited her.

• Wow
Her face suits a bob so much. I saw never ending comments about it but she won’t have it will she? I know it’s her hair and she can do what she likes, but the maintenance of a bob would just do her wonders.

Reactions: 10
I totally get what you mean:

View attachment 250691

I have no idea if it's fillers or just puffiness from her alcohol consumption but when she pouts like that it makes her look like she has a really bad moustache shadow, it's really not a good look.

I dunno why she can't just smile normally, it makes her looks much prettier and natural in those pictures. She just looks ridiculous and so try hard with that pout.
I think she has those lines from the nose to mouth that are a natural part of ageing. She smokes which make them worse, she might get those little crinkles around her lips from all the puckering.(cigarettes)

They can be made more prominent from not having enough bodyfat and, being too thin. In this case, i think it's ageing exaggerated by bad diet, too much sugar, alcohol (sugar) and cigarettes. (I don't know if she takes any other drugs?)

She needs a niomi smart intervention S.T.A T.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

"FIL dey sed me pout is stoopid, I'm guna go down me offiz n show em it ain't by filmin maself doin stoopid faces"

(Totally didn't use this as an opportunity to test out video editing on my new phone btw 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s 100% posted that vid on her Instagram stories today having had a read here and trying to put two fingers up to us.

So, so sad.

She’s 100% posted that vid on her Instagram stories today having had a read here and trying to put two fingers up to us.

So, so sad.

i can’t believe an almost 30 year old is acting like she’s in year 9 and found out somebody’s bitching about her!! my boyfriend is the same age as her and i could NEVER imagine him or any of his mates stooping to the same level as her!! maybe if she spent her time thinking of actual interesting and new content to make she wouldn't have the time to be so childish 😴

Reactions: 10

So, so sad.
Ha, if that was the aim then that is hilarious - she does realise that when she does that tit it just gives us even more to talk about? But then I'm sure her ego loves being talked about anyway, even if it's negative.

Reactions: 2
i can’t believe an almost 30 year old is acting like she’s in year 9 and found out somebody’s bitching about her!! my boyfriend is the same age as her and i could NEVER imagine him or any of his mates stooping to the same level as her!! maybe if she spent her time thinking of actual interesting and new content to make she wouldn't have the time to be so childish 😴
I told myself I would stop coming here because of the time I spent focusing on negativity but it's like watching a train wreck or a fire.. I'm finding it so hard to let it go.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was gonna mention this comment then saw you had! She clearly spends at least an hour of her day catching up on this thread. Any good friend would not constantly mention a site that slags their friends off so she’s gotta just be looking herself still. It’s also like someone else said, their egos are through the roof so once you know there’s OMG A THREAD ALL ABOUT ME on a gossip site you’re not gonna not be tempted to read it are you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.