Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just pause to state how unbelievably good looking I think Ben is. Honestly I think he's probably one of the most good looking guys I've ever seen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
1600691505466.png

Nit pick time...why does she care the products are plant based when she shops fast fashion, eats meat (and a lot of it) and uses makeup/toiletries tested on animals

Reactions: 42
View attachment 249516
Nit pick time...why does she care the products are plant based when she shops fast fashion, eats meat (and a lot of it) and uses makeup/toiletries tested on animals
Because she loooves buzzwords.

I always eye rolled when she used to label her videos with VEGAN in the title, and in the next video she's filming herself shoving a whole cow down her throat.

She most likely got gifted that tit, like most of her sustainable / plant based products.

Speaking of sustainable gifted products - remember when Lumpy Coffee gifted her that hideous £400 flame jacket because they wanted her audience to be more aware of sustainable fashion.... Then Helen wore the jacket and never bother to mention that it was vegan or sustainable... She just said was really an "insane" jacket. Great job there Lumpy 👍

Reactions: 17
View attachment 248849
I hope she's okay because going to the hospital is never nice but I wonder if she'll say why? Or did I miss that?

If she doesn't say what happened its a pet peeve of mine because it just screams attention seeking
It’s a pet peeve of mine when anyone posts on social media that they‘re at A&E or they’ve been to hospital. Where’s their sense of privacy? It’s not information that everyone needs to know.

Reactions: 21
119809684_126165702257622_4970434468035783635_n.jpg

She's OVERWHELMED with all the Autumn ideas she thought up today, guys! Shall we have a sneek peek of some of the exciting things we're all in store for?

119882615_2770643486484458_2368833056978742428_n.jpg

119882615_2770643486484458_2368833056978742428_n~2.jpg

Weds 24th Sept:
1. Film FASHION FAVES
2. Upload FASHION FAVES (- both will be a 2.5 hour job max)
3. Pamper time - she gotta get claws done

Tues 29th Sept:
1. weekly vlog

Thurs 1st Oct:
1. Feelz n faves video
2. AUTUMN TINGS

Tuesday 6th Oct:
1. VLOGTOBER: HALLOWEEN (- either going to be her planning her annual Halloween shin dig or her complaining about lockdown happening and completely ruining her party...)

Weds 7th Oct:
1. ? (- damn you lower case letters, I'm gonna guess an IG upload....)

Thurs 8th Oct:
1. How to shoot better at ho...? (....home? ...hospital?)

Tues 13th Oct:
1. VLOGTOBER - PUMPKIN (- prob going to a pumpkin patch and getting 50 of the fuckers to carve🤘🏻)

Weds 14th Oct:
1. ? (- I'm gonna guess prob another IG look book?)

Thurs 15th Oct:
1. Planning the NC500 (- ooh yay more reminders about how you swanned around the country spreading COVID, if we're lucky this will come out during the second lockdown to really salt the wound 🤘🏻)

She's sooooo overwhelmed and busy! It's no wonder she doesn't have time to clean that booger encrusted laptop - ya nasty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So many ideas! That are exactly the same things she has done in the past

😂 #inspired

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That laptop looks like it belongs to a hoarder, it's just horrible :sick: Though what did I expect when she doesn't wash her hands. God imagine the state of her phone...

• Sick
Reactions: 20
That laptop looks like it belongs to a hoarder, it's just horrible :sick: Though what did I expect when she doesn't wash her hands. God imagine the state of her phone...
I used to work for a mobile phone recycling company (is that even still a thing?) and we used to swab the phones we got sent. They always, always came back faeces pos. So looking at that.. I honestly dread to think 😂👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 249914
She's OVERWHELMED with all the Autumn ideas she thought up today, guys! Shall we have a sneek peek of some of the exciting things we're all in store for?

View attachment 249878

View attachment 249879

Weds 24th Sept:
1. Film FASHION FAVES
2. Upload FASHION FAVES (- both will be a 2.5 hour job max)
3. Pamper time - she gotta get claws done

Tues 29th Sept:
1. weekly vlog

Thurs 1st Oct:
1. Feelz n faves video
2. AUTUMN TINGS

Tuesday 6th Oct:
1. VLOGTOBER: HALLOWEEN (- either going to be her planning her annual Halloween shin dig or her complaining about lockdown happening and completely ruining her party...)

Weds 7th Oct:
1. ? (- damn you lower case letters, I'm gonna guess an IG upload....)

Thurs 8th Oct:
1. How to shoot better at ho...? (....home? ...hospital?)

Tues 13th Oct:
1. VLOGTOBER - PUMPKIN (- prob going to a pumpkin patch and getting 50 of the fuckers to carve🤘🏻)

Weds 14th Oct:
1. ? (- I'm gonna guess prob another IG look book?)

Thurs 15th Oct:
1. Planning the NC500 (- ooh yay more reminders about how you swanned around the country spreading COVID, if we're lucky this will come out during the second lockdown to really salt the wound 🤘🏻)

She's sooooo overwhelmed and busy! It's no wonder she doesn't have time to clean that booger encrusted laptop - ya nasty.
Rents free might as well but an instrument

Reactions: 2
I used to work for a mobile phone recycling company (is that even still a thing?) and we used to swab the phones we got sent. They always, always came back faeces pos. So looking at that.. I honestly dread to think 😂👀

Now there’s an idea for a video! Quirkerz swabs her surfaces!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200922-081446.png.png

This must be included in the overwhelming amount of Autumn content she thought up yesterday - hold on to your hats! Quirkerz buys more homeware! Truely riveting never-been-seen-before content heading our way!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 250607

This must be included in the overwhelming amount of Autumn content she thought up yesterday - hold on to your hats! Quirkerz buys more homeware! Truely riveting never-been-seen-before content heading our way!
What has become of the world when someone posting a picture of a soap dispenser is considered ‘work’? I hate it here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.