Helen Anderson #31 Bigger or smaller, always a twit, never more than when wearing her “beerslut” hat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, but she’s making up with the weekend round ups to prove she’s had so much fun on her own.

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t that his voice when she creaming over that new dining table of hers?

Reactions: 3
Oh she is definitely fewming.
Honestly I wouldn't be thrilled if my friends / office shared spacers did this either!

They are a married unit, now Mark and Charlie are married too and it seems they have a lot more in common to build a friendship on than they ever did with Helen - ouch! Add to that Grace seems to have a chronic health condition and so does Charlie it's seems safe to assume they have formed a real bond (pls correct me if I'm wrong on anything)

helen shows herself putting herself first, and also expects her mates to do the same.

Grace went to her 30th bday too, explains the absence these past few months!

I had it in my head that mark and Charlie had a baby on the way, or is that maff?
I think she was fairly vocal on Instagram about having to have a hysterectomy for pain. Mark also stated he never wanted children in Helens videos.

Reactions: 7
I cringed a bit when Helen said in last night's vlog "oh this will make you want to get down on one knee" before presenting her boyfriend with granola cookies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Mark was so good looking and seemed like a really nice guy. Definitely the best one yet.
I actually think her boyfriend now (Foghorn) is actually the best suited for her as they’re both loudmouth poser rich kids so that have the most in common.

She would never admit it and even say the Mark break up was mutual but she was wayyyyyyy more into him than he was with her their break up caused her to have a huge depressive spiral and included having sex with FIWL 🤢

I liked Maff as I did enjoy his knarky banter but it’s a short life to spend with someone who acts like that all the time so it was probably a blessing when he left!

Reactions: 23
Considering the bf is the frontman of a small band you’d think he’d take opportunity and appear in the vlogs more for a bit of promo. I’d never thought someone in a band to be camera shy. I know she’s vlogged the band and mentioned the name of them a few times but any publicity is good publicity 🤷🏻‍♀️
If he appeared on camera and made himself to seem he had personality maybe they’d get a few more listeners

Reactions: 7
I don’t normally comment on influencers relationships because each to their own, but this boyfriend gives me the creeps and we only ever really hear his voice. I get bad vibes.

Reactions: 9
Considering the bf is the frontman of a small band you’d think he’d take opportunity and appear in the vlogs more for a bit of promo. I’d never thought someone in a band to be camera shy. I know she’s vlogged the band and mentioned the name of them a few times but any publicity is good publicity 🤷🏻‍♀️
If he appeared on camera and made himself to seem he had personality maybe they’d get a few more listeners
Maybe he's scared she will show him in a bad light given she's done that with every other partner she's ever had.

Reactions: 6
I think she read here and saw we called him katy brand and decided to not show him as much 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hopefully she’s learned from previous relationships that it’s better when she’s not shoving a camera in their face and airing all their dirty laundry on the internet lol

Reactions: 8
Severely sleep deprived because of my 11 month old teething but I’m just sitting here wondering, after watching one of her recent vlogs where she buys that new chair and I swear the tag said £399?!?, how can she afford to do all of this as well as her spending on other stuff? And the studio? Is it because of that cottage she got given to her? Did she sell it, invest the money? Or does she rent it out and never mention it? I’m just so confused how she maintains this lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
I think grace was actually friends with mark before she met Helen. I remember ages ago Helen talking about how she met mark, they matched on bumble and one of Helen’s friends was his friend and said he was nice and they should go on a date. I assumed it was grace but maybe it’s not.

Reactions: 5
Wow, she actually went to see a band at The o2 and paid for a ticket 🤣

IMG_8638.jpeg

That’s what happens when you get tickets last minute & pay for them 🙄 not everyone is entitled to a guest list

• Haha
Reactions: 16