Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow ended up on an old vlog from the Mark days and the difference is actually hilarious! Anyone else remember Helen’s Regatta/house wife phase? Got me thinking about the different characters she plays depending on who she’s bleeping at the time.

When she was with maff she was alternative and had a Norfolk accent.

With Mark came the homely hiking documentary maker. Remember that when standard vlogs were beneath her?

Phil - Waynetta slob. Not much else to say 😂

And now she’s with the chav and she owns a shell suit.
Oh my god, you’ve perfectly summed up everything I’ve wanted to say, without even having to say a word 👏🙏🏻🤣😛

Reactions: 3
Helen this dress is too small, your lining has ridden up because it’s too snug! Buy a bigger size
How did she not feel the lining riding up, or think this was a good idea to post for fashion inspo when it’s a wardrobe malfunction? I went to look and a couple of the comments were asking about if the dress rides up and she was saying it’s not too bad 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh so he’s got ADHD now too. That’s a new piece of info.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Read tattle and made an excuse have we 🤣👍🏻👍🏻🫣😏
I still don’t understand how you don’t notice you’re flashing your knickers. In the posed pics I thought maybe the camera flash was exposing how see through it was but in the selfie pics there’s no flash and you can still see her pants. And like I said earlier, how could you not feel the lining bunched / tucked up? The picture was gonna be used for her fashion page and you don’t check to make sure the clothes are looking as they should before taking the pics?

I know it’s not that deep I’m just confused, maybe she was really drunk?

Reactions: 15
Actually really sad that she was essentially saying she’s only excited about Christmas and feeling happier within herself because she has a partner again.

I know she claims to have had therapy but that is not the musings of someone who has addressed their issues if you ask me.
Same old Helen.

Reactions: 24
His faux Cockney accent is as bad as hers 🤣 and sorry but how did he think mince pies were spicy as in hot spicy? I've never had one either as I don't like raisins or sultanas etc but I know they don't have stuff like chilli in.

Reactions: 5
Imagine spending £100 on a dress that doesn't even fit you properly 😭 I will never understand how she manages to make enough money to get all that crap?

Reactions: 7
Okay question to those who are following her for years, is Helen like a real quirky alt rocker chick or is she just a massive poser? Like I just can't put my finger on it, her house decor, her fashion, she just seems like a fake to me.

• Heart
Okay question to those who are following her for years, is Helen like a real quirky alt rocker chick or is she just a massive poser? Like I just can't put my finger on it, her house decor, her fashion, she just seems like a fake to me.
I always assumed more poser. She almost exclusively shops at ASOS so her style always seems mainstream despite what she thinks, doesn't go to many gigs at all and seems to be mostly into country music. She seems to think that having tattoos makes her alternative.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I always assumed more poser. She almost exclusively shops at ASOS so her style always seems mainstream despite what she thinks, doesn't go to many gigs at all and seems to be mostly into country music. She seems to think that having tattoos makes her alternative.
And if she does go to gigs it’s only download festival cause she’s soooo alternative 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow. First time posting here. A TikTok ad of hers came up and I was just completely transported back to 2015-2018 when I used to watch her. The last I watched she was renovating her new house with “maff” I can’t (I can actually) believe they’re divorced. What the hell have I missed since then?

One day I just stopped watching her and never came back and just completely forgot she ever existed until now. Wow.

Reactions: 8
Wow. First time posting here. A TikTok ad of hers came up and I was just completely transported back to 2015-2018 when I used to watch her. The last I watched she was renovating her new house with “maff” I can’t (I can actually) believe they’re divorced. What the hell have I missed since then?

One day I just stopped watching her and never came back and just completely forgot she ever existed until now. Wow.
Wow, you've missed a lot then. She's on boyfriend No. 3 since Maff. I suggest you go back to previous threads during lockdown, it was pretty wild.

Actually really sad that she was essentially saying she’s only excited about Christmas and feeling happier within herself because she has a partner again.

I know she claims to have had therapy but that is not the musings of someone who has addressed their issues if you ask me.
Same old Helen.
Hard agree. And she only goes to Download as she is usually gifted it.

she’s a massive poser

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.