Helen Anderson #26 I never set out to be an inlfuencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been going to festivals for 20 years and never bought rennies or immodium in my life, i don’t even know why i would need to buy it. Anyone enlighten me?
I think its because she eats everything in sight and talks about how she has diarrhoea whenever she goes anywhere.

Reactions: 13
I’ve been going to festivals for 20 years and never bought rennies or immodium in my life, i don’t even know why i would need to buy it. Anyone enlighten me?
Yeah I feel you, and as someone with serious heartburn, I think it's not something to be taken lightly as it can cause serious damage. Sounds like she needs a doctors appointment.

Reactions: 8
When Helen asked Dani if they should get cans instead of A MULTIPACK OF SINGLE USE PLASTIC and she just didn’t get it 😅

‘I’ll ask her what the difference is’

🙃🙃🙃

Just get a refillable hydro bottle like everyone else you dickheads.
She already has a million of these bottles. Remember the GIGANTIC tub like one. Why not just take that? Oh yes right because everything has to be new for that dopamine hit

Reactions: 9
Yeah I feel you, and as someone with serious heartburn, I think it's not something to be taken lightly as it can cause serious damage. Sounds like she needs a doctors appointment.
Tbf I don't think she's got a chronic medical condition, she just constantly bashes her digestive system with binge after binge of junk food and booze

Reactions: 12
Is anyone going to Download?
I suppose I could be cheeky and message my ex husband asking if he’s going to Download, could he possibly send me/us some Helen tea if he spots her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbf I don't think she's got a chronic medical condition, she just constantly bashes her digestive system with binge after binge of junk food and booze
I’m not saying she has, clearly it’s from her lifestyle but long term heartburn can lead to complications. Take it from me I have an ulcer and a polyp from not taking heartburn seriously.

Reactions: 3
When Helen asked Dani if they should get cans instead of A MULTIPACK OF SINGLE USE PLASTIC and she just didn’t get it 😅

‘I’ll ask her what the difference is’

🙃🙃🙃

Just get a refillable hydro bottle like everyone else you dickheads.
She has like 4 massive ones that hold 5 litres of water 🤣

Reactions: 1
They’re never on my list of things I take either! Helen seems to suffer from indigestion/the shits a lot and maybe she thinks it’s normal? I remember years ago someone told me they take Imodium at festivals so they don’t have to poop therefore minimising their use of the toilets.

Why is Helen wearing a large felt/ wool hat in Magaluf? Looks heavy and sweaty AF, something I'd wear in Autumn or winter to keep my head warm.

Screenshot_20220603-191512_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Why is she is in Magaluf? Is it a girly holiday?

Phil is certainly living his best life at the moment as she keeps going away without him - he must be loving the freedom and quiet 😆.

• Haha
Why is she is in Magaluf? Is it a girly holiday?

Phil is certainly living his best life at the moment as she keeps going away without him - he must be loving the freedom and quiet 😆.
Isn’t Download next week too? Party on Phil

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t Download next week too? Party on Phil

I really hope him & the doggos are having the best time ever. Nobody to tell him off for playing video games after working a long shift, nobody to force their noisy bullshit on him in general. I hope he doesn't make the girls sleep in that tiny laundry dungeon either since she's not there, it's so cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like she’s being really bitchy about being in magaluf, like she’s “too cool” to be there

Reactions: 17
I feel like she’s being really bitchy about being in magaluf, like she’s “too cool” to be there
Girl needs to cop on to herself. She’s not at all cool and she’s very lucky that people are prepared to tolerate her for an entire holiday. I cannot imagine anything worse than being on a hot weather hen do with Helen, she’s a knob at the best of times, she must be an unbearable drunk.

I was in a (lovely, dog friendly) pub garden in Southport today and a older lady (guessing mid 60s) came out for a ciggie - her outfit, makeup and big coiffed hair really reminded me of Helen 😆.

Reactions: 11
Wondering why she’s sober tonight when everyone’s partying?

usually doesn’t take more than some wrapping paper and an Xmas playlist for her to double park Prosecco bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They all got reusable water bottles in the RIP gift package last time they went Download 😅😅 and will likely get some again this time.

HELEN DO NOT BUY A SLAB OF PLASTIC YOU EEJIT.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.