Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes 😱

Her tattoos look so very bad. It takes a special level of carelessness to make tattoos look that dull and muddy.

Her cleavage looks very odd and her outfit is dreadful - she really has lost all sense of style. I was thinking when I saw a recent outfit reel of hers that she really can't claim to be 'alternative' or a 'rock chick' any more in terms of dress sense. If it wasn't for her muddy ink and badly applied bright lippie she'd just look like a badly dressed normcore type. There's nothing alternative about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm proper crap at looking after my tattoos properly, but you'd think as someone who bangs on about being tattoed and 'alternative' you'd think she'd put more care into looking after them.

Reactions: 8
I'm proper crap at looking after my tattoos properly, but you'd think as someone who bangs on about being tattoed and 'alternative' you'd think she'd put more care into looking after them.
She publishes a tattoo care video every other year, looking forward to the upcoming one 👀

1636395892207.png

1636395911054.png

1636395865798.png

Reactions: 6
That outfit and hair combo literally look a groupie fancy dress outfit. I thought her style was changing in a good way but jeeeesus. That choker 💀💀 We all make fashion mistakes but this is a BIG one.

I feel like a clothes line feels on brand for Helen and could potentially be really cool but I'm not expecting much tbh. Probabky some weird cowboy inspired, slightly redneck with rock and roll, type of thing with basic tees from froot of the loom or something. Something more curated with vintage would be awesome but I highly doubt it'll be that.

Reactions: 10
See, none of my tattoos have ever gone ‘icky and gross’ because I didn’t let them. It‘s really not hard to do, keep them clean, covered with loose clothes, don’t soak or scratch and use your healing cream of choice regularly (mine is Fade The Itch 💕). A basic standard of hygiene probably helps too. I’m not over the top conscientious about it so Helen must have been incredibly careless for hers to look so bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
the fact she's getting gifted a zizzi's when people in this country (some who probably follow her) can't feed themselves and their children :mad:
Nevermind, ey? She'll be flogging the Dyson Airwrap again in her xmas gift guide.

She should do what Zoe London does and gift her gifted food to the food bank.

Reactions: 8
I think a lot of it is the crappy self tan, on top of bad tattoos with poor colour choices and zero aftercare

Reactions: 5
I always think her zebra looks quite good. But the rest are so faded. That poor lion, I can feel the scabs every time I see it.
I really want a new one myself, it’s been too long. Thanks covid. 😄 Whereas I think Helen’s had like 3 since lockdown lifted? Maybe?

Reactions: 4
Ffs she can afford to buy two fancy blooming tvs for her house already, yet gets one for free from Sky. For doing an ad that shows absolutely nothing about sky, just her sat on a bed?! The amount of tit they get given for free- expensive tit!! peeves me off so much.
Eta, she can put it in the spare room, since she wants separate beds now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A quick glance at her Insta shows her health kick is going well…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how she posts a vlog and it's deadly silent in here. No one is arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know what it'll take for these youtuber, influencer, instagrammer types to be happy!

Surely they've got it made with their 'careers' and would have been dreaming about doing it full time. Imagine your full time job just being monetised existence.

But give them a few years and they're all desperate to start a 'small business' or some other :poop:

Gabriella Lindley, Lucy Jane Wood, now Helen and I'm sure many more.

Are their lives so unfulfilling that they have to pretend to play shop?

On that note, Helen seemed more excited in the new vlog when she was reminiscing about working in Schuh than she was talking about setting up her shop...

Reactions: 9
I love how she posts a vlog and it's deadly silent in here. No one is arsed
I watched the weekly vlog I even saw her “hoovering” up as the theme tune suggests. She went to the dentist and got all excited about getting stickers for “being brave *side eye*. I digress 1st day she CBA to go to the gym, the next day she did and decided to do her workout with the camera right in her mug here are the screenshots….
00C7494F-DA0E-4009-BBD3-DFF9D71BE086.png
848E8C07-8617-44B9-9E39-F44C1FC4A11B.png
DAB08CDE-8207-4D37-998F-CACA71B4F9B2.png

Why would you even post this 😔.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17