Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't posted fir ages I've just enjoyed lurking. My partner got me a pair of Helen's koi boots, honestly I was obsessed with them and I still love them now. Super comfy and I haven't had any issues. But how uninspired to set up a t-shirt company when her passions are film / documentaries / music? 😴

Reactions: 8
I hope the items aren't being handled by her pissy, snotty COVID hands at any point.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m thoroughly looking forward to you cunning spy tattlers figuring out where all of the designs she has stolen are from :ROFLMAO:
RE: Phil Covid
She did not disappoint and acted like a complete and utter moron... (she really can't let a man off work rest in her house, if you live there and aren't at work you must cOntRIbuTe by doing the chores even if you're infectious with an little-known, potentially lethal virus. Surprised she didn't get him to help pack up the merch t-shirts 😷)

RE: the shop (SIGH)
Didn't she stole the vibe from Lucy Wood's shop? Down to the similar name and logo?
1636359006946.png

Reactions: 11
I haven't watched the video but is the shop called Sweet Honeydew and the Instagram handle is Sweet Sweet Honeydew? I'm sure that's going to work well. If Sweet Honeydew isn't available then surely Sweet Honeydew Shop or something would make it easier for people to find. Who is still even buying from influencers at this point?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
pls tell me i'm not the only one who's ears hurt at the pronunciation of "dew"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yup, I was thinking the same thing

Lucy is another youtuber who seems to have gotten bored of her shop & hasn't updated the insta for about 6 months. Yet mugs will still buy the stuff cos they think it will make Lucy/Helen their best friend 🙄

I wanna shake the people who've shared Helen's video saying they'll buy whatever it is. Try supporting genuine small business owners who create amazing items themselves & don't just use their 15 mins of youtube fame to make even more money.

Winds me right up! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lucy is another youtuber who seems to have gotten bored of her shop & hasn't updated the insta for about 6 months. Yet mugs will still buy the stuff cos they think it will make Lucy/Helen their best friend 🙄

I wanna shake the people who've shared Helen's video saying they'll buy whatever it is. Try supporting genuine small business owners who create amazing items themselves & don't just use their 15 mins of youtube fame to make even more money.

Winds me right up! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Dont get me wrong, influencers can be and are a great platform for small businesses, but why would you [Helen] say they're eco aware and want to do more for the planet but then try and mass produce t shirts that will be wrapped and sent in plastic that will end up in the landfill? Because let's face it: she will cut corners and buy her plastic packaging in bulk then come on a vlog and say she's trying to be more eco friendly by pretending to be vegetarian. Kiera Rose practises what she preaches with her Little Doe shop and she has a quarter of the following Helen does.
My friend is starting a small home business from his kitchen and literally everything is eco friendly/recyclable/earth friendly. If he, can do it without the money and the following Helen has, then so can she.

Reactions: 14
Dont get me wrong, influencers can be and are a great platform for small businesses, but why would you [Helen] say they're eco aware and want to do more for the planet but then try and mass produce t shirts that will be wrapped and sent in plastic that will end up in the landfill? Because let's face it: she will cut corners and buy her plastic packaging in bulk then come on a vlog and say she's trying to be more eco friendly by pretending to be vegetarian. Kiera Rose practises what she preaches with her Little Doe shop and she has a quarter of the following Helen does.
My friend is starting a small home business from his kitchen and literally everything is eco friendly/recyclable/earth friendly. If he, can do it without the money and the following Helen has, then so can she.

Oh they absolutely can be! You can tell the genuine ones though can't you and Helen just doesn't come off genuine in that sense. She just wants to do whatever will make her money and if she can do the bare minimum, even better!
Yes absolutely, she thinks that packaging the band t shirts herself at home and eating veggie a couple of times will give her a free pass to excessively buy useless things.

Yeah I appreciate Kiera Rose's efforts. I bought one of her t shirts the other year and it's one of my faves. Washes really well and is so comfy!

And good luck to your friend that sounds great! ❤

Reactions: 7
Literally looks like Nessa from Gavin & Stacey pmsl. She's got no personal style at all

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has she photoshopped her cleavage?! What's going on here... 👀
Right ?? It looks like one of those novelty foam bums you get in joke or fancy dress shops
0F03B023-25E6-4ED9-BFC1-6BCB6DD5E4D2.jpeg

I don’t think that gaudy is doing her any favours either 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the fact she's getting gifted a zizzi's when people in this country (some who probably follow her) can't feed themselves and their children :mad:

Reactions: 13