Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they still friends? I'm pretty sure if one of my mates passed on Covid to my Mum and she died, we wouldn't be friends anymore!

Yep! They work together and it's her sister in law. Apparently 'it's no one's fault because her mom was already ill'. Official C.O.D was Covid though. 🤷

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She really is determined to look like a 45yr old Texan divorcee

ETA forgot she actually is a divorcee. 1/3 ticked off

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yep! They work together and it's her sister in law. Apparently 'it's no one's fault because her mom was already ill'. Official C.O.D was Covid though. 🤷
Would she be so flippant if it was her life in jeopardy?! oh yeah, yeah I've tested positive for this highly infectious deadly virus...but you are already ill so...yeah.

Reactions: 5
Would she be so flippant if it was her life in jeopardy?! oh yeah, yeah I've tested positive for this highly infectious deadly virus...but you are already ill so...yeah.
I couldn't tell you. She's so toxic I've not had anything to do with her in years. She only comes to my house because I live with my mom.

Reactions: 4
Is she getting half naked again? Or another thing about 'hate' from viewers? 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nervous because of the shitstorm of whatever she’s doing in the video. Probably at the pub, out with friends, seeing family. twit.

Reactions: 3
So what are we thinking this is gonna be about?
Probably a video of Helen walking around Norwich without a mask, breathing on people and touching various objects while Phil is at home with his positive Covid test in one hand and a Hello Fresh recipe in the other.

The usual.

In all seriousness it's probably a feelings and faves video where she talks about people overreacting to her recent behaviour 'I don't fink I done anyfin wrong'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m thoroughly looking forward to you cunning spy tattlers figuring out where all of the designs she has stolen are from :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry but every other youtuber has set up a business since the start of the pandemic am I meant to be impressed 🥴 obviously everyone’s looking for plan b’s cause they know their YouTube careers are failing

Reactions: 19