Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept the gifted one though... As Dyson wanted her SPECIFICALLY to have it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
E1D5A812-3D04-4E56-A591-A2350AE7B3DC.jpeg

barely leaving the house and doing LF tests ain’t going the extra mile it’s literally like the bare minimum. She tried to say she followed the guidelines after someone told her guidelines state not to share communal areas and to wear a mask. I actually can’t with her anymore. What was the point of them sleeping in separate beds if they sat a metre apart face to face having dinner.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Does the bare minimum include doing a photoshoot with your niece, who you are forcing influencer life on to too? As someone who nearly died after having Covid, Helen needs to give the BS a break. The extra mile would have been staying away from Phil at all costs, staying IN - but oh wait!!! She demonstrated through the worst of it she couldn't possibly stay indoors and then filmed that too!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The mad thing is that Helen will genuinely think she's done the best she can, it won't have crossed her mind to cancel her plans or to separate her and Phil's living spaces, not do DIY together etc. It would have been so easy for Phil to stay upstairs and for Helen to leave food outside the door for him, which is exactly what most other people in their situation have been doing. They even have two bathrooms and that huge TV in the bedroom.

ETA doing regular lateral flows also isn't going the extra mile. It's what we've all been advised to do for months now.

Reactions: 25
I genuinely don't understand what she thinks sleeping separately was going to do if they were sitting directly opposite each other eating the food cooked by the person with Covid?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
FFS, it was obvious this was going to happen. I knew when I saw her Insta stories last week she’d include all their Covid stupidity in her weekly vlog, get called out for it in the comments and then get salty/claim people are bullying her. She’s completely predictable and completely stupid.

To be honest, I don’t understand why anyone who has followed her for the last 18 months is surprised by her behaviour when she‘s blatantly ignored Covid restrictions from day one. It was obvious she wouldn’t deal with Phil having Covid appropriately so why are people surprise/disappointed? Following her and then getting angry or being disappointed by her vapid, selfish, ridiculous behaviour is the Influencer equivalent of voting Tory and then being surprised when they cut public services 😄 . She’s a head and its best to keep that in the front of your mind when watching her content.

I genuinely don't understand what she thinks sleeping separately was going to do if they were sitting directly opposite each other eating the food cooked by the person with Covid?
I honestly think the pair of them are thick as pigshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What did she think would happen showing her going about her day freely? Surely it must of even entered Helen’s mind she might get some form of backlash it’s not like Covid is a new thing it’s not March 2020 anymore we’re almost two years in.
Mind having said that people on this thread are probably being blamed for the comments that aren’t blowing smoke up her arse.

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t comment on her YouTube videos if I wanted to, she blocked me on there ages ago 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That was all Fil's idea. Separate beds and bedrooms for maximum peace and quiet. safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"witch hunt" 🙄

She's already been called out several times for not following guidelines. What did she expect when she announced he had Covid and still vlogged her week showing her out and about.
I do wonder is Helen as stupid as she looks. She knows her dumb fuckery will get a reaction, so reaction = engagement. And as people have pointed out, her numbers have dropped so any engagement is welcomed. Incoming a ‘fEeLiNgS n tHoUgHtS’ video soon where she’ll claim she feels attacked.

Reactions: 16
She's so dumb 🤦
And ignorant. She must be the most blissful person in Norfolk, with so little to worry about.
I always say this, and I don't mean any harm to folk but some of these imbeciles (Helen and co) really could use a family member being one of the minority that gets a bad case of covid, just because they seem to think it doesn't concern them. Like Covid is the disease of the poor or something, like they're above it, like it won't touch them
She strikes me as one of those idiot Americans that scream "wear sunglasses to protect others from the sun! Haha because #science" 🙄😂😂😂.

Her intelligence also explains how she ended up looking, being and living the way she is, at her age.

Reactions: 17
She's so dumb 🤦
And ignorant. She must be the most blissful person in Norfolk, with so little to worry about.
I always say this, and I don't mean any harm to folk but some of these imbeciles (Helen and co) really could use a family member being one of the minority that gets a bad case of covid, just because they seem to think it doesn't concern them. Like Covid is the disease of the poor or something, like they're above it, like it won't touch them
She strikes me as one of those idiot Americans that scream "wear sunglasses to protect others from the sun! Haha because #science" 🙄😂😂😂.

Her intelligence also explains how she ended up looking, being and living the way she is, at her age.

My sister is the same. I home one Friday night to find my mom looking for her NHS number because my sister had popped round after testing positive for Covid. Didn't occur to her that it would be a serious illness for my mom who is immune compromised! Her argument was that I had it and my mom didn't get it (we are able to social distance in our home and I made she wore a mask when checking on me during the worst of it), so she saw no issue in entering our home and coughing on everything. The only reason my sister took it seriously in the end is because she passed it on to a friend's mom, and the friend's mom died.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I always say this, and I don't mean any harm to folk but some of these imbeciles (Helen and co) really could use a family member being one of the minority that gets a bad case of covid, just because they seem to think it doesn't concern them. Like Covid is the disease of the poor or something, like they're above it, like it won't touch them.
I'm not sure even that would stop them - you only have to look at the Wright family (ex Towie, now 'influencers'. They acted like Covid was some minor inconvenience that didn't affect/apply to them and then one of the family died. They spent a month sad facing all over social media about how everyone should be taking it super seriously and then went right back to their old ways.

Once a self absorbed, narcissistic twit, always a self absorbed, narcissistic twit.

The only reason my sister took it seriously in the end is because she passed it on to a friend's mom, and the friend's mom died.
Are they still friends? I'm pretty sure if one of my mates passed on Covid to my Mum and she died, we wouldn't be friends anymore!

Reactions: 18