Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a fellow wavy hair befringed human, you gotta straighten that little hairy bastard and set with hairspray daily. This is the cross we bare in order to maintain the fringe. Its not a cut for the lazy. Or I guess she just likes...this..."look"...
To be fair, I blow dry mine with a round brush after I wash my hair twice a week and I don’t need to straighten it or hairspray again. But I have naturally curly hair that holds styles well!

Reactions: 7
I've always thought this. Although there might be some lumps and bumps on her (like most of us have), we forget that she is quite short and proportionally may look curvy, but still fit a standard size 14.

Reactions: 8
Most of us have to get stuff done on time when we’ve said we’ll do so - it’s called having a job. I find it hilarious that she thinks of herself as so selfless. She’s so incongruent.

I know a lot of people on here think that Phil freeloads off Helen but I think he‘s the one that needs to be wary of Helen financially. She’s someone in a failing career who’s used to spending a lot of money. She probably has a lot of consumer debt and she has neither the willingness or the life skills to actually work properly for a living. When her influencer career goes tits up she’s going to expect to faff about at home, still spending money like it’s going out of fashion, while he’s left trying to support two people and pay off all her debt on his salary.

Reactions: 29
Try moving out of your house while your husband is away on a work trip... thats a deadline.

Why does she feel the need to have so much stuff? It is just going to overwhelm her and make her even more depressed

Reactions: 15
Helen? Is that you?

Reactions: 47
LOL no! I was just being honest about what I saw. She looked much smaller in real life than she does on camera - she is doing herself a disservice!
Cameras definitely add weight on to anyone and the way she dresses really doesn’t help - all the baggy, shapeless dresses, ill fitting mom jeans and hideous stretchy flares are really unflattering. I keep saying it, but if she just spent a bit of time learning how to dress for her shape she’d look much slimmer.

Reactions: 20
Exactly! I’m a 12-14 and can look massive if I’m wearing really oversized stuff or I’ll fitting trousers.

Reactions: 13

“Phiiiwwwl, let’s make it look like we gunna chop all ur ‘air offff hahahah”

… she proceeds to trim the tiniest of tiny neck areas

Reactions: 20
Exactly! I’m a 12-14 and can look massive if I’m wearing really oversized stuff or I’ll fitting trousers.
Yep, I'm a 14-16 and can look vastly different in weight depending on what I'm wearing.

View attachment 674376

“Phiiiwwwl, let’s make it look like we gunna chop all ur ‘air offff hahahah”

… she proceeds to trim the tiniest of tiny neck areas
Seriously, she needs to realise no one gives a shit about Phil's hair. She needs trying to stop making Phil happen.

Reactions: 25
She really needs to get a job, or go and volunteer, or find something constructive to do.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.