Helen Anderson #18 bedroom snacking, content lacking, when will Fiwl be packing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen Anderson #19: choppy locks and frumpy frocks, Helen your content is on the rocks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I bet she's taking a well deserved rest from all the hard work she does right now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20210513-151706.png

She's getting ready to harass strangers at Funky's again 🙄

Screenshot_20210513-151828.png

Also the BAND has their first festival

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How are they going to play a festival, or any gig for that matter, when they only have two songs?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I love how far down on the bill they are, you just know Helen thinks they are headline material. Someone has to go and report back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How are they going to play a festival, or any gig for that matter, when they only have two songs?!
A good chunk of their set will be them chucking merch into the crowd. That’ll fill a good ten minutes by the time October rolls around they’ll probably be able to fill a warehouse with things they’ve plastered their name on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A good chunk of their set will be them chucking merch into the crowd. That’ll fill a good ten minutes by the time October rolls around they’ll probably be able to fill a warehouse with things they’ve plastered their name on.
I was literally about to say that they'll just be distracting everyone with t shirts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.