Helen Anderson #12 Covid rules aren’t for me, need followers to pay for my therapy...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the bar really that low for men?
I've got really bad ligament pain from being pregnant and my partner has went to the shop to get me a hot water bottle, pain killers, ran me a bath and got mt me favourite take away from our favourite burger place to try and cheer me up.
Which I think is something any basic partner would do, helens fans would probably fall over themselves thinking he was the dogs bollocks 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 423518
View attachment 423519

Except it DOES hurt others, especially with the number of times she goes out. The rules state to stay home and only go out for essentials. It doesn't excuse all the other trips. She could get food deliveries and order her party supplies online to support small businesses (B&M is not a small business, Helen)

What about going out to drop off her party bags? Was that essential? How many friends and family did she interact with? We've already seen her hugging her mum at Christmas, I bet she hugged a few people wishing her happy birthday especially since she's already said a few times that she's finding resisting human contact hard as she's a touchy-feely kinda gal.

She most likely had people over on her birthday anyway since they set up the dining table for 5 people and she slipped up saying her mum had popped over, quickly realising her mistake she then said she dropped off stuff at the door.

From her previous behaviour including having a 3 day party for her mates during first lock down and going out food shopping when she was knowingly ill and having her mum over when she was knowingly ill, I don't trust her as far as I could throw her.

As for she can treat herself it's her birthday, this witch constantly treats herself every frigging day with outings, food shops, Starbucks and McDonald's, whether it's her birthday or not she's off out somewhere.

Edit:

Ok this person is pure bleeping idiot. Go out to McDonald's as much as you can during a national lockdown, because it's essential and they desperately need your support. Not like they're a multi billion-dollar bleeping corporation or anything 🙄🙄

View attachment 423539

I love the "they're just jealous" line. It's so idiotic. People can't possible dislike something or have a different opinion, oh no, it MUST be because they're so jealous. 🤣

View attachment 423572

Fucks sake Amber. Have a day off from having your head up Helen’s fat arse will ya? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is the bar really that low for men?
I've got really bad ligament pain from being pregnant and my partner has went to the shop to get me a hot water bottle, pain killers, ran me a bath and got mt me favourite take away from our favourite burger place to try and cheer me up.
Which I think is something any basic partner would do, helens fans would probably fall over themselves thinking he was the dogs bollocks 😂😂
I think it's safe to assume the majority of Helen's fans set the bar pretty low for men, friendships, moral standards and pretty much anything else in life, based on the fact that they think her content is fabulous and she's an amazing person.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 14.41.59.png

How long until she deletes my comment and reply? Sorry, I'm a long time lurker here (you guys are hilarious!) and I really don't want to give Helen any engagement but I couldn't stand to watch her waltz around behaving like everything is normal anymore. I don't care if she 'barley left the car' that is not the point, she's already shown us the numerous trips to food shops...we know that nothing about her trip was 'essential'

It does just amaze me that this is what she chooses to show. I hate to think how she behaves off camera...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 423669

How long until she deletes my comment and reply? Sorry, I'm a long time lurker here (you guys are hilarious!) and I really don't want to give Helen any engagement but I couldn't stand to watch her waltz around behaving like everything is normal anymore. I don't care if she 'barley left the car' that is not the point, she's already shown us the numerous trips to food shops...we know that nothing about her trip was 'essential'

It does just amaze me that this is what she chooses to show. I hate to think how she behaves off camera...
I’ve refreshed a couple times and your reply isn’t coming up :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been said, but I can't keep up with this thread. I know we are in lockdown, but I thought it was sad that she had to organise her birthday zoom. Surely FIL, her mum, BFs would organise that? Maybe that's just the introvert in me but I would never make up party bags and force my friends to have a zoom if they didn't suggest it.

It was also sad that she spent so much time talking about 'gossip sites' and negative comments on her turning 30 video. I know shes a dick and needs to be held accountable, but she has been given some amazing opportunities that the rest of us could only dream off. It would have been nice if she had of went through her best time/trips. And she should have really thanked her subscribers who have supported her and enabled her to have her lifestyle instead of solely praising herself for the career she has built.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So the government saying we should limit trips outside was just for fun was it?

I know from her portion sizes she doesn't understand limitations but I thought at least she could read.

I do one supermarket shop a week, don't most people? Two at most. I didn't realise we all had license to go on a COVID 2021 Tour whenever we left the house.
also, kinda boring to be going continually to the supermarket even pre pandemic. how is she this bored, crack open a book /podcast / try gaming / cook / spend time with her dogs / be with fil. All she seems to want to do is shop and booze.

Reactions: 21
Does Helen look like someone who is limiting anything right now?!?
vegetables and non alcoholic drinks x

but seriously, the point about staying home is also to limit people being out and about and risking having some kind of injury or accident, adding unnecessary extra pressure to the NHS. Sure, drive around all day for lattes and hash browns you bleeping simpleton.

she is the best example of everything wrong with influencer culture. Selfish, ignorant, ungrateful, crass.... bleugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So Mr ssw picked up on something before he retreated back to his Xbox think he was wondering why I was shouting stop fingering cupcakes. So I showed him a few highlights. Fildo Blaggins went to all that “effort” decorating the room but couldn’t of printed out a little menu and door sign or got one made? He also questioned to quote him “why didn’t the nobhead just buy the sweets on her Friday big shop?”

Reactions: 21
I reckon Helen has some interesting opinions about the virus that she’s hiding behind “we need to support the economy!!!!”

Reactions: 20
Apologies if anyone has mentioned this already (thread has grown by 25 pages since I last looked 😱) but one of the things which struck me in the Birthday vlog was that the table was laid for six.....???

Edit: sp

Reactions: 16
Apologies if anyone has mentioned this already (thread has grown by 25 pages since I last looked 😱) but one of the things which struck me in the Birthday vlog was that the table was laid for six.....???

Yeah I've not seen anyone ask her why, or get an explanation for this.

Reactions: 13

I think she had people round the my mum popped over a slip up or admission?

Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been said, but I can't keep up with this thread. I know we are in lockdown, but I thought it was sad that she had to organise her birthday zoom. Surely FIL, her mum, BFs would organise that? Maybe that's just the introvert in me but I would never make up party bags and force my friends to have a zoom if they didn't suggest it.

It was also sad that she spent so much time talking about 'gossip sites' and negative comments on her turning 30 video. I know shes a dick and needs to be held accountable, but she has been given some amazing opportunities that the rest of us could only dream off. It would have been nice if she had of went through her best time/trips. And she should have really thanked her subscribers who have supported her and enabled her to have her lifestyle instead of solely praising herself for the career she has built.
I thought organising her own Zoom, party bags etc. was pretty sad too, it is the sort of thing friends or partner would usually organise for you.

The constant carping about gossip sites and negative comments just shows her up for exactly what she is - a very insecure woman who can't let anything go and is in the wrong job. She seems to think that constantly mentioning how 'sad' Tattlers etc. are and how 'not bothered' she is by what people say about her makes it true, rather than showing up how very bothered by it all she is. I suspect she's the sort of person who brings up minor slights from years ago in arguments with her nearest and dearest.

I've never seen or heard her express the slightest appreciation to her subscribers either. Gratitude is just not on her radar.

Reactions: 24
Didn’t she literally say “it’s not hard to stay home guys” in a video 😭😭 I cant with the hypocrisy

Reactions: 34
I wish we were allowed just to have a thread title like Helen Anderson #13 ❗❗twit ❗❗

• Haha
Amber Wood
Amber Wood
5 hours ago
mate it’s rlly important to support places like McDonald’s etc through this pandemic or they will just close down and also it’s her birthday, ease off a little maybe

HAHAHAHA yeah, maccy d's is a tiny struggling business, I bet they all sit round together and hold hands praying they can stay open through this pandemic. Are her fans real life people??

• Haha
View attachment 423669

We have to stay at home so there are fewer cars on the road.
Less cars, less accidents, less pressure on the nhs

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.