Helen Anderson #12 Covid rules aren’t for me, need followers to pay for my therapy...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HATE food shopping with my husband. We always row. He is so annoying!
I can't stand shopping with my husband. He always adds in rubbish we dont need. And just stands there when I have to put everything on the belt and then into trolley. So annoying.

Reactions: 11
Well guys I have to self isolate for ten days, I’m my parents support bubble and my mum has tested positive. Luckily for me work are arranging me to work from home and I have a Gousto delivery once a week.
A part of me almost wants Helen to come into contact with a positive person just so I can see if she actually self isolates.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The comments saying relationship goals and how Phil is a ‘good egg’ I swear people say this about every partner she has.
Edit - Her minions must have really low expectations of their partners. He could make her a cup of tea and people will swoon ‘OH PHIL IS SO NICE, I LIKE PHIL, KEEP HIM’ Surely these are things that are just a standard part of a relationship? You look after each other?
DD6CFB32-5ADF-4D33-8B80-29D81A31A02E.jpeg
EAD025B9-8D3E-4CC7-97D1-BC80D2238576.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My dad is a photographer, been self-employed for 40+ years. He's in his late 60s and even with no work during lockdown, he is at his desk at 8am on the dot. Every weekday. He's always said that when you're self-employed you need routine more than anything to keep you motivated.

So yeah, couldn't believe my ears when she said her goal was to start working at flipping 10am.
surprised at the honesty more than anything tbh...

ro
As an artist, people that trace tit (while saying they’ve drawn it) is so irritating lol. I have total respect for digital artists but the ones who put in the bare minimum & just trace over an existing picture meanwhile I’m spending hours drawing/painting by hand 🙄 (sorry personal rant lol)
I wish we had a hand clap reaction so I could use it under your post!

helen claims to love Bob Ross, his tutorials are very accessible why not do one a week for your viewers under time lapse. they'd get something newto watch, might be inspired to try it themselves, you'd get to practice, pass it off as work AND get paid for the privilege. but no, she will only show us tracing.

Reactions: 22
Lots of love to you and your parents @CherryAcid xx
Thanks, hopefully my dads test comes back negative and I don’t start getting symptoms.

it just goes to show how people who are being careful can come into contact with it. I literally only go out to work and go to the shop once a week for things my Gousto doesn’t cover. Luckily I’ve got my sister who can drop off my parents shopping and anything I need. Helen is out all the time for unnecessary trips. Someone mentioned she needs to food plan, she definitely does, she should’ve been doing this all last year but oh no, she’s got to go for her run and then walk the dogs and go to Maccies and and B&M and all the other places.It’s madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210207-130643.png

Screenshot_20210207-130630.png

Except it DOES hurt others, especially with the number of times she goes out. The rules state to stay home and only go out for essentials. It doesn't excuse all the other trips. She could get food deliveries and order her party supplies online to support small businesses (B&M is not a small business, Helen)

What about going out to drop off her party bags? Was that essential? How many friends and family did she interact with? We've already seen her hugging her mum at Christmas, I bet she hugged a few people wishing her happy birthday especially since she's already said a few times that she's finding resisting human contact hard as she's a touchy-feely kinda gal.

She most likely had people over on her birthday anyway since they set up the dining table for 5 people and she slipped up saying her mum had popped over, quickly realising her mistake she then said she dropped off stuff at the door.

From her previous behaviour including having a 3 day party for her mates during first lock down and going out food shopping when she was knowingly ill and having her mum over when she was knowingly ill, I don't trust her as far as I could throw her.

As for she can treat herself it's her birthday, this witch constantly treats herself every frigging day with outings, food shops, Starbucks and McDonald's, whether it's her birthday or not she's off out somewhere.

Edit:

Ok this person is pure bleeping idiot. Go out to McDonald's as much as you can during a national lockdown, because it's essential and they desperately need your support. Not like they're a multi billion-dollar bleeping corporation or anything 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20210207-132326.png

I love the "they're just jealous" line. It's so idiotic. People can't possible dislike something or have a different opinion, oh no, it MUST be because they're so jealous. 🤣

Screenshot_20210207-134400.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Helen seems like the sort of person who would get super pissed off if you had a birthday in the same month as her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel like so many people who defend Helen don't understand. It isn't about NEVER going out or being perfect. It's about LIMITING your trips outside!

Gaahhhhhhhh.

Does Helen look like someone who is limiting anything right now?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
To be fair to him he did teach us to move our fingers out the way of the knife when chopping onions 🙄.
And also how to wipe the chopped onions off our hands by scraping the sharpest point across our palms. #clutchandohfuckislicedmyhandopen

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well guys I have to self isolate for ten days, I’m my parents support bubble and my mum has tested positive. Luckily for me work are arranging me to work from home and I have a Gousto delivery once a week.
A part of me almost wants Helen to come into contact with a positive person just so I can see if she actually self isolates.
Oh no hopefully you don’t catch it, hope your mum feels better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh FFS, I know I just said I refuse to comment and give Helga the engagement but those comments riled me so much that I couldn't help myself. Lets see how long it takes before it's deleted :LOL: .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh FFS, I know I just said I refuse to comment and give Helga the engagement but those comments riled me so much that I couldn't help myself. Lets see how long it takes before it's deleted :LOL: .
Can't see any replies? Has she already blocked you?🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh god I’ve just shouted stop fingering the cupcakes at my tv.

What did you reply? I’m scrolling to find your comment 🧐. Might just jump on and tell that girl supporting local doesn’t mean the billion dollar company McDonalds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't see any replies? Has she already blocked you?🤣
I can see it but I think we've established previously that I'll be able to see my own comments even if no one else can - maybe I'm permanently blocked from commenting on her YouTube videos?! I replied to that Amber Wood fool who thinks it's 'rlly important" to support McDonalds.

Oh god I’ve just shouted stop fingering the cupcakes at my tv.

What did you reply? I’m scrolling to find your comment 🧐. Might just jump on and tell that girl supporting local doesn’t mean the billion dollar company McDonalds.
That's pretty much what I said :LOL: .

Here you go - "it's really important to support independent local businesses through all this where you can. McDonalds, Starbucks, Waitrose and B&M's will all survive just fine, they are massive multi-billion corporations. Let's not pretend people are doing their bit for society and the economy by going there for an unnecessary coffee during a pandemic".

@CherryAcid fingers crossed that your test comes back negative and that your Mum isn't too poorly. Good that you can work from home while you have to isolate.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That's pretty much what I said :LOL: .

Here you go - "it's really important to support independent local businesses through all this where you can. McDonalds, Starbucks, Waitrose and B&M's will all survive just fine, they are massive multi-billion corporations. Let's not pretend people are doing their bit for society and the economy by going there for an unnecessary coffee during a pandemic".

Reactions: 17
Oh no hopefully you don’t catch it, hope your mum feels better soon.
Thanks she reckons she caught the tail end of it as she’s not really sick no more, just tired out. I honestly think I’ll be fine, we’ve no idea how she caught it as she’s bed bound and has carers. When I go round I stand in her doorway. My dad came back negative. Just goes to show you can never be too careful x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
7C869EA8-ADAE-47FD-B939-C9BEACDBCAB0.jpeg
2764420B-2A3B-4D63-BD22-D9A19C71007B.jpeg

How can someone cutting a few bloody onions be classed as wholesome? Are these people feeling okay?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.