Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, amazing work. I’ve not watched a video in weeks and I prefer it this way. Never stop Luna!!

Reactions: 32
Sadly she would only pay attention to the rules if her or someone she loved was affected.
Yeah and then we’d get a sob story, she would milk it for every view and bit of sympathy going and her blind followers will fill the comments section gushing over how much they love her (despite the fact that she’s the biggest COVID spreader in the country)

Reactions: 17
Sadly she would only pay attention to the rules if her or someone she loved was affected. Or it was printed on a dress she could buy from ASOS. Then again we know she has trouble with reading and writing so maybe not.
Or if someone paid her to do a #ad follow the rules campaign But she'd probs do it for a day then go back to her normal ways.

Just like how she advertised some random ice cream saying its her fave when we all know she has a mini magnum everynight

Reactions: 17
Or if someone paid her to do a #ad follow the rules campaign But she'd probs do it for a day then go back to her normal ways.

Just like how she advertised some random ice cream saying its her fave when we all know she has a mini magnum everynight
And how she advertised how Tropicana green juice was the only way to start her morning, drank it once for da reelz and then went straight back to her black coffee as it always "get things moving" and give her those delightful work out farts she's so proud of

Reactions: 29
Ouch, that kiss was awkward. I do wonder what Phil is doing there.

All that between Danni and Helen pretending they don’t see each other on the regular was just laughable.

I actually think that Helen is so selfish, stupid and self absorbed that even losing someone close to her to Covid probably wouldn’t make her change her ways.

Reactions: 24
Did anyone else hear about that nurse who was fired because she went about with no mask and total disregard for covid...why the hell do her management company still represent her? Their office is in London so they have been affected, maybe I follow half decent (boring) people on insta and youtube (some represented by gleam) and they arnt out every day....also its been months....how the fuck are you forgetting to take a mask, you got plenty for free so not like you're in short supply.
Ive unfollwed her now everywhere because I cant stand her total disregard, you have a platform and can educate people not encourage people to break the rules and lie about it saying you were confused

Reactions: 23
It was virtual over zoom, but if she could 'get away' with having Danni over in person she most definitely would have.

Also this comment

View attachment 355968

I just subjected myself to the video and so it is - deleted my previous comment. At least she's followed another rule in doing this via zoom.

Edit: I actually quite liked that video, ngl. I think it could have been a lot better but it was definitely a more interesting idea that previous installments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ouch, that kiss was awkward. I do wonder what Phil is doing there.
I played it at 0.5x speed just to truly experience the severity of the cringe, he looks trapped She’s wasted and he just wants to get the drink and fuck off away from her, but the arm grabbing and awkward peck just to show up/prove a point for the camera Grossssss

Reactions: 14
Right I had to watch the kiss after all this chat why did they keep their eyes open? Maybe I’m the weird one but I’ve never once had my eyes open for even a peck. I feel like that’s a big part of why it looks so bizarre.

Reactions: 15
Poor old Fil. The more I watch him, the more I feel sorry for him. Fil Dim-But-Chill.

Also check out Danni with the Helen level cringe. The delivery, the weak laugh afterwards, the moment of silence afterwards...
They're so awkward around each other

Reactions: 11
I do enjoy fils one liners though he sounds so dead inside having to interact with Helen
8:50 mins in tasting the cocktail ‘that’s...thats alcoholic’

Also this heheh

'Can I go '

Reactions: 29

I am so sorry to hear about fellow Ta

Here in NZ, we adopted strategy of "acting like you have the virus" in March. It works, even now that we don't currently have any community transmission. The governments can only do so much it's up to the citizens to be responsible for their health. We have a tracer app that we use to scan in where we have been. This helps the govenment notify businesses to our where abouts should there be an outbreak. It also notifies us if someone we have been in contact with has come into contact with COVID.

Reactions: 15
Oh god... I had to go back and rewatch:

Your browser is not able to display this video.

I'm howling

It's the asking permission to leave: "can I go? Can.. can continue?" And her physically grabbing him with her ham claw to stop him leaving

The jump cut after she's told him he has to give her a kiss for the camera, and the sad look down to his drink while she leans in

The leaning in with that creepy look on her face

The open eyes

The quick peck noise the microphone picked up as she smooches her face into him

The instant look down to the drink and walk away

The face drop and sad little wave she does

And omg the side eye which either says "why did you make me do that?" or "your breath stinks" - I can't tell which, but that ain't the look of love

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.