Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
The only problem with this series is I started to find Nick/Kit a bit attractive which is so wrong 😅
Oh my god, I'm on episode 5 of season 2 and I'm hating myself for thinking just this very thing 🙈 I'm 44 years old, he could be my son.

Reactions: 5

yankydoo

Chatty Member
Just binged season 1 and starting season 2 now. I love it! It makes me reminisce about being a teenager and those first feelings of lust/ love.

I totally fancy Kit Connor too.

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
The only problem with this series is I started to find Nick/Kit a bit attractive which is so wrong 😅
My husband thinks it's hilarious that I have a bit of a crush on Kit Connor - meanwhile I'm annoyed that he keeps looking so good in series 2 because it really doesn't help 😅

I watched the second series on the day of/day after release and thought it was brilliant - the first couple of episodes didn't wow me and it felt like the series took a little while to settle in, but by around episode 4 it felt like the 'old' heartstopper again and just kept getting better. I want to rewatch it but I'm not sure if my heart can take all the emotions again so soon!!

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
Just leaving this here for those of us that should know better 😂😅

Screenshot_2023-08-17-16-36-08-548_com.instagram.android_1.jpg

Also, if you enjoy reaction videos the ones by Brad Evans are great - they're quite chaotic and full of random memes and sounds but I love seeing Heartstopper through his eyes (and his laugh is adorable!) - here's the first video for season 2, but he also has videos for season 1.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Mark81

VIP Member
Strong second series. I found the final episode quite powerful. I really think this is elevated above your average teen drama

Mark81

VIP Member
Nick is very much written as that straight boy crush so many of us had at school (or in the grown up world too). He really is the guy we hoped we would meet. Factor in Kits growing looks and it's a half combo to ignore.

Kit plays him so well, he's a very talented actor.

Last edited:

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Really happy for Joe. I think he’ll continue working on stage for a few years before moving into the Ben Whishaw type of roles. He’s underrated now, but I’m sure he’ll have a long, successful career.

Frances

Yes it was a bit stressful wasn't it! Son is very excited we've got a little wknd planned.. he wants to go V and A for the Red white and royal blue gang on here! Turns out he's into Taylor too!

• Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
Joe and Kit play the relationship so well, I totally believe how besotted Nick and Charlie are!

I also love how much more we saw of Isaac in this season, I think he’s a great character.
I agree with Isaac, and if I had one criticism of this new series is I don't think his story was explored fully enough.

Bol85

VIP Member
If you like this, go watch Young Royals! It’s NOT so family friendly but it’s a great little LGBTQ drama. The two leads have chemistry that bounces off the screen.. fantastic young actors. Also one of them is probably the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen 😂 & hes 23, so that’s fine 😂

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I have no idea what's going on here :D just wanted to speculate that it will be
the art teacher
who gives the speech that was originally done by Olivia's character. It would make sense since he already knows part of Charlie's mental health issues.

Carry on :cool:

Last edited:
  • Heart

On A Roll

Strong second series. I found the final episode quite powerful. I really think this is elevated above your average teen drama
i agree! Reminds me of being a teenager in a more relatable way than Skins, Euphoria etc and it does it so well

AshMay

VIP Member
Been watching a lot of darker stuff lately so this was such a lovely change. I like that it wasn't too dramatic or angsty and the cast especially the leads are so sweet.

I'm unlikely to read the graphic novels but if other posters do, let us know if anything is notably different!