Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Have you all seen the photos of the house? :eek:

Also, in case you missed it, they are engaged. She only mentions this EVERY SINGLE POST now.

Reactions: 1

Whatisthis1321

Has anyone seen her videos trying to flog skincare?
Just came on here to talk about this. Is she being serious? What a crock of shite. One use and she’s convinced it’s amazing and she will definitely be continuing to use it. Please buy it now everyone.

I feel like someone just tried to sell me a used car after watching that.

Whatisthis1321

I can't believe she posted those ad videos. I presumed she was a proper diva, somebody who would only post photos that they think are perfect. Those skin care videos are embarrassingly poor - she looks as though she's reading from a script and also taken tips from Danielle about speaking in a monotone 😂😴 Swipe up for 25% off. No thanks, I wouldn't swipe up if it were a freebie 👋
I’m pretty sure it was from a script; she has too many friends for that to be her normal way of speaking 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
I just hope his facial hair comes in before the big day. She wears some right shit too, excited for her wedding dress. It’ll probably be above the knee.

lizziew92

Who puts on face cleansers wearing a polo neck jumper? She looks like a different person in her "skin care vlogs" than on her posts where she's dolled up to the max!
I agree, she is completely unrecognisable on her (incredibly boring and uninspiring) stories with the skincare stuff!

• Haha

lizziew92

I'm going away for a long weekend and might do the toe point in every photo taken and see how long it takes my bf to notice/say WTAF :ROFLMAO:

To be fair though I hate having my picture taken anyway so that would be weird in itself he might not notice anyway and I'll just look like a weirdo

PS that jumper/PVC legging outfit isn't at all flattering!

• Heart

truffletrot

VIP Member
Also she has bought a house with this new one right? That’s a bit soon for someone so young on a rebound?

Yes she has! There’s been IG stories of them both gutting it, her talking about what kind of design she wants (tacky obvz). It’s weird you can be with someone for 4 years and then go straight to such a serious relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry but her other guy was way better looking too 😂

Whatisthis1321

Her toe is even pointed in the proposal photo ahahaha hahahahaha she said it was taken for a video so does she just do that toe point naturally now??

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Guyyyyys... can we talk about her MLM account selling fragrances ‘fragrancewithlauz’? Omg it looks so appealing.. 😳
Say what 😂 going for a look now

Oh god someone I know does the same one it's called FM World basically rip off perfumes/aftershaves but they seem to have started cleaning stuff recently too. No idea how they get away with the fragrances, has trading standards written all over it to me.

I still liked her just a teeny tiny bit but having seen that all respect has gone, have followed her for ages and had no idea she was an MLM person??? Who gives af about perfume atm anyway I found mine the other day and was looking at it like an ancient relic of the past 😂

Last edited:

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I've gone back and looked through her posts and I can't believe I didn't notice that it was a totally different man. They do not look at all the same. :ROFLMAO:😂