Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
I think she was a slimming world account when I first started following her (2017/18?) but now she is totally calorie obsessed. Sometimes though when she posts her breakfast usually 1/2 a bagel with avocado and 2 bacon medallions she says it has about 120 calories and it's defo more!

She seems to think holidays and going out for cocktails are a personality trait, neither of which are an option right now so just showing how boring she is really. Also think she would be more relatable if she admitted how much weight she has put back on, she looks fine but clearly not 8st anymore but still saying 3 stone loss in bio if I remember correctly.

If you go on the Q&A thing it says about how she met her Year 6 bf at work. It must have been school holidays and his mum didn't want to leave him in the house on his own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Louise208

Chatty Member
Another calorie obsessed twat, she seems to be really needy aswell was she not in a long-term relationship with a another guy before the one she is with now and suddenly they broke up and she was straight in a new relationship says it all really 😂

truffletrot

VIP Member
Who puts on face cleansers wearing a polo neck jumper? She looks like a different person in her "skin care vlogs" than on her posts where she's dolled up to the max!
I came across a tagged photo of her that her friend had uploaded about a year or so ago and it was suchhh a difference to her posed photos 😳 she quickly detagged haha. I mean, I’ve done the same with deleting unflattering AF photos but also I’m not vain enough to take 638 outfit photos every single weekend so there we go

She posts so many outfit photos and I swear I never think ‘oh I like that top/dress’ to me her style is just cheap... but she spends so much money on clothes, it’s all PLT/ River Island which ain’t cheap and brand new each time, never a repeat! I find that such a waste of money lol

Seththebunny

Kind of getting bored of her posting the same ‘before’ pictures all the time.. everybody looks bad at those angles lol

Reactions: 1

Fineapple

VIP Member
I need to know why she does it, not knowing is killing me. Who told her it looked good? Which point in her life did things go so badly awry that she now poses outside her front door in trainers pointing her toe like a bellend? 😩

truffletrot

VIP Member
I just opened Instagram up and saw this and thought exactly the same thing!

When she looked like the (extremely touched up) pic on the right I remember the food she was posting and the exercise regime at the time and was thinking god she must be miserable! She looks like she’s put at least a stone back on now, she looks absolutely fine but no need to recycle those pics again and again for the love of god!
Oh thank you for saying this, I was looking at the photo and feeling down about myself and you’ve knocked the sense back in me. I can never tell if something’s touched up

Whatisthis1321

Hahah hahahahaha I have been waiting for someone to comment on this. She had a different boyfriend last Christmas?

lizziew92

Oh thank you for saying this, I was looking at the photo and feeling down about myself and you’ve knocked the sense back in me. I can never tell if something’s touched up
Definitely touched up, nobody’s skin is that shiny or polished looking 😂

Don’t feel down about yourself 😢 I’ve been putting on about a stone a day since the lockdown and been feeling similar but had to have a word with myself. People like HLL and their holier than thou attitudes don’t do us any favours either! X

truffletrot

VIP Member
Guyyyyys... can we talk about her MLM account selling fragrances ‘fragrancewithlauz’? Omg it looks so appealing.. 😳

• Wow

Seththebunny

😂 I’ve actually seen the thriller dance one about 1,002 times.

Does anyone else ever wonder how the hell she has so much money to spend on clothes?! It’s a new River Island outfit every week it seems
Yes exactly!! I can’t take it anymore lmao. I used to find her quite inspirational as I calorie count myself and I liked some of her ideas etc but all she posts is that 12 year old looking boy she’s now dating?
And yeah lmao, always river island as well 😂 so glam 💁🏼‍♀️

#Sellout

Who puts on face cleansers wearing a polo neck jumper? She looks like a different person in her "skin care vlogs" than on her posts where she's dolled up to the max!

truffletrot

VIP Member
Definitely touched up, nobody’s skin is that shiny or polished looking 😂

Don’t feel down about yourself 😢 I’ve been putting on about a stone a day since the lockdown and been feeling similar but had to have a word with myself. People like HLL and their holier than thou attitudes don’t do us any favours either! X
I’m in the same boat as you completely, trying to just not get myself down! Yes IG is a nightmare when you’re not feeling that great anyway,I think Lauren is not very open about her struggles, she never mentions struggling or putting on weight, it was only when I saw a photo of her someone had tagged her in that I realised she did naht look the same!

#Sellout

I can't believe she posted those ad videos. I presumed she was a proper diva, somebody who would only post photos that they think are perfect. Those skin care videos are embarrassingly poor - she looks as though she's reading from a script and also taken tips from Danielle about speaking in a monotone 😂😴 Swipe up for 25% off. No thanks, I wouldn't swipe up if it were a freebie 👋

Whatisthis1321

Yeah I’ve been watching like 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ But is she buying it with him, or she is buying it and he’s moving in? The strange thing is surely she would have been putting a deposit down for that with her long term boyfriend of four years seeing as she has got it so close to them breaking up, to suddenly have another guy move in instead. It’s very weird. I’m so confused by it, also she shares A LOT and didn’t even address it. It was if her bf just had a different face like when they change characters in soap operas when they go on maternity 😂

truffletrot

VIP Member
Living for this.

Okay, so issue 1: Pretty sure she went to the Dom Republic with the old boyf in February of this year. So she’s been with this one 9 months at a push (and that’s on the premise that she dumped the old bf on the plane home from the DR and picked up the new piece at airport arrivals) but probably less.

Issue 2: He’s visibly a 12 year old. Who’s gonna call Childline? Does he understand what he’s done? Is that ring from his mummy’s jewellery box?

Issue 3: Can we all take a second to think about the actual state of those wedding photos. TOE POINTED AT THE ALTAR. Actually fuck it I hope they get married ASAP because I need those photos.

Hahahaha oh my god I am crying. So funny 🤣

Yeah she did go on that holiday with BF, they were together for like 3 years! So it’s so weird to be with one person for years slowly and then rush rush rush with this guy. I don’t see the appeal quite frankly 🤭

They also bought a house and moved in together a few months ago I think! It’s so quick. Sounds silly but I always thought her and previous BF were a great couple for not rushing babies etc..