Healthylivinglauren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow this girl?

I’ve followed her for years now, I kind of half like her and half don’t. I like that she’s nice to replies and always used to tell people what brand she’s wearing when they asked, but now it’s all this ‘swipe up for my 21 buttons’ business 🙄. Also she had a long term BF then suddenly he’s dumped and she’s got a new one that quick!

I haaaaaate that same stupid pose she does in every photo. One leg out in front, toe pointed. I had to unfollow her because it got too annoying 😂 she even does it in pyjamas!

I haaaaaate that same stupid pose she does in every photo. One leg out in front, toe pointed. I had to unfollow her because it got too annoying 😂 she even does it in pyjamas!

Yeah she loves her outfits pics doesn’t she! She must spend sooo much on clothes because it’s a brand new outfit every time!

I used to really like her but I don't like the amount of ads now.

I didn't notice that the boyfriend had changed. 😂

Omg the boyfriend! It was so random? I noticed some posts last year where I thought they broke up but then she was gushing about him being so supportive. But then suddenly he was gone and she had a new one?? Within weeks?

Omg the boyfriend! It was so random? I noticed some posts last year where I thought they broke up but then she was gushing about him being so supportive. But then suddenly he was gone and she had a new one?? Within weeks?

Yes, she was on holiday with previous BF in Feb and then rolled out the new one on Instagram in April! I’m just being judgy here but new BF seems like such a spanner. I hate his pretty boy clothes. He just seems like the type of ‘lads’ that go out clubbing and have fights. 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re also moving in together as she’s posted loads of them remodelling a house! That’s crazy as she was with previous BF for at least 4 years!

Yes, she was on holiday with previous BF in Feb and then rolled out the new one on Instagram in April! I’m just being judgy here but new BF seems like such a spanner. I hate his pretty boy clothes. He just seems like the type of ‘lads’ that go out clubbing and have fights. 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re also moving in together as she’s posted loads of them remodelling a house! That’s crazy as she was with previous BF for at least 4 years!

Agree! I’m sure she was still posting comments with her old bf in as well as far as March. As in she was posting meals and saying thanks to her babe etc in the caption. It was so bizarre. She also introduced him and then they were going away on weekends together. Yes I also questioned the house, they’ve been together for three months 🙈

Also she has bought a house with this new one right? That’s a bit soon for someone so young on a rebound?

Also she has bought a house with this new one right? That’s a bit soon for someone so young on a rebound?

Yes she has! There’s been IG stories of them both gutting it, her talking about what kind of design she wants (tacky obvz). It’s weird you can be with someone for 4 years and then go straight to such a serious relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry but her other guy was way better looking too 😂

Yeah I’ve been watching like 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ But is she buying it with him, or she is buying it and he’s moving in? The strange thing is surely she would have been putting a deposit down for that with her long term boyfriend of four years seeing as she has got it so close to them breaking up, to suddenly have another guy move in instead. It’s very weird. I’m so confused by it, also she shares A LOT and didn’t even address it. It was if her bf just had a different face like when they change characters in soap operas when they go on maternity 😂

Reactions: 1
I've gone back and looked through her posts and I can't believe I didn't notice that it was a totally different man. They do not look at all the same. :ROFLMAO:😂

Kind of getting bored of her posting the same ‘before’ pictures all the time.. everybody looks bad at those angles lol

Kind of getting bored of her posting the same ‘before’ pictures all the time.. everybody looks bad at those angles lol
😂 I’ve actually seen the thriller dance one about 1,002 times.

Does anyone else ever wonder how the hell she has so much money to spend on clothes?! It’s a new River Island outfit every week it seems

Reactions: 2
😂 I’ve actually seen the thriller dance one about 1,002 times.

Does anyone else ever wonder how the hell she has so much money to spend on clothes?! It’s a new River Island outfit every week it seems
Yes exactly!! I can’t take it anymore lmao. I used to find her quite inspirational as I calorie count myself and I liked some of her ideas etc but all she posts is that 12 year old looking boy she’s now dating?
And yeah lmao, always river island as well 😂 so glam 💁🏼‍♀️