Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed WW for the last say 3 years and just to point out I've never created an account to show others what Im eating etc. Each to their own, but I find it embarrassing. Anyway!! Why do you need to be so involved in it?! Surely just get on with it and don't worry about being an ambassador etc. I don't get it.

Reactions: 2
All her stories are literally the exact same as keelies with the swirls and font etc.

also I do feel bad but her boyfriend is so creepy looking and seems so old 😭 He reminds me of the burglar from home alone. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All her stories are literally the exact same as keelies with the swirls and font etc.

also I do feel bad but her boyfriend is so creepy looking and seems so old 😭 He reminds me of the burglar from home alone. 😳
Somebody said this earlier in the thread and since then I have been able to see nothing else 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Doing a Keelie. 'ooooo this didn't get many views, pls pls like it and don't let it flop' BORE OFF.
Yeah it couldn’t possibly be because people have seen her crusty living room enough now and don’t want to like the same picture for the 10th time 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I do love the ‘instagram isn’t working’ rubbish.. not because nobody cares about your living room for the 100th time

Reactions: 8
Such a shame what she’s become the past few weeks. I actually used to like her, now she’s a two bob desperate iNfLuEnCeR

Reactions: 5
Loved how she said it hadn't reached anyone. I saw it I chose not to like it because well as others have said it's the same old living room which I've seen many times. If you have to beg for likes your content isn't interesting enough, your not going to make it as an influencer so why waste all the time to get paid a couple of hundred pounds for a yoghurt advert or whatever campaign she wants to get involved with.

And why does getting a hair cut need a new hair reveal on stories ..... I need to unfollow she is boring me to death 😂

Reactions: 6
Looks like Adam has just tiles over the manhole cover in their back garden. I’m not expert but would have thought access might be needed.

Reactions: 1
Looks like Adam has just tiles over the manhole cover in their back garden. I’m not expert but would have thought access might be needed.
I'm also confused - have they just put the new tiles on top of the old ones? That doesn't seem like the right thing to do?

Reactions: 3
why does she think Adam is some kind of messiah?
I know. My husband can do all of that I don't think he's some kind of unique man. We get it Adam can do DIY. It's not rocket science.she really does think he's some kind of wonderful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair 🙄. I'm pretty sure she has the same hormonal condition as me which caused male pattern baldness but that cut makes her hair look worse. What a shame.!

Reactions: 4
Her hair 🙄. I'm pretty sure she has the same hormonal condition as me which caused male pattern baldness but that cut makes her hair look worse. What a shame.!
Would a colour root spray help? It would cover the scalp

Would a colour root spray help? It would cover the scalp
I tried that but as im thin there it seems to look powdery but highlights around the top helps, keeping length also seems to help and a side parting. There's so much a decent hairdresser would.help her with.

Reactions: 1