Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a really hard one, I have loved lockdown and to be honest I would love it to continue. Financially we have been ok, I've been able to spend time at home doing things I haven't had time to do for years, spend time with my kids and relax and yes I have a little bit of fear about my job going forward but it's not the end of the world for me. Whereas I have friends who have lost their jobs, are close to losing their homes and lockdown has been stressful on top of losing someone to it.

I do not think its fair to judge or give opinions on other peoples views, we have all been in the same storm in very different boats. Joanna keeps posting these sly digs and really she should just keep doing her thing and let others do theirs. She's had a lovely lockdown and clearly her job isn't at risk and she can do it safely on her return. I appreciate losing her Grandad has been heartbreaking, but no need to go after someone else.
Yes I totally agree with you. As sad and awful as it’s been for some people it obviously hasn’t been that way for everyone, and the person who messaged her which she’s posted to her stories has got it right.. you don’t know that persons background or their lives truly behind Instagram, how does she know that before lockdown their mental health was bad and they were on the verge of a breakdown (or something) and then lockdown happened and it helped them, eased their burdens a little and made someone that little bit happier.

I’ve been lucky to not know of anyone to get the virus, my job is safe and I’ve not been furloughed I’ve been able to work from home, and I would still say that lockdown easing for me is a little sad that life will go back to the way it was before.. the long commutes to and from work, the hours sat in an office, the weeks of just boringness, compared to the weeks in lockdown, or working from home in my own space, in the garden if it’s nice, with my dogs, doing zoom quizzes with family and walks etc, peoples loves have adapted to the situation and it’s fair to say they will miss this time once life goes back to normal.

Reactions: 2
My idea is if you are healthy and work load is low, why not do some diy bits and chill. It's what all those on furlough are doing.
She works at a school though. She wasn't furloughed just had a reduced work load and seemed to moan as soon as she actually had to do some work and it interrupted her being paid full pay to do naff all

Reactions: 3
Joanna blasts her opinion quite often but if someone else says something she is annoyed? Why is she so condescending? I feel like she just posts what she thinks people want to hear
I was thinking this. She’s getting a bit too vocal isn’t she? Stick to upcycling your kitchen and stencilling, no one really cares about your opinion

Reactions: 3
I was thinking this. She’s getting a bit too vocal isn’t she? Stick to upcycling your kitchen and stencilling, no one really cares about your opinion
She was a weight loss account on weightwatchers, this is how she got all her followers. Hate how they all mutate into shoving their average homes/boyfriends/jobs down our throats then get all uppity when someone doesn’t like it. Snowflakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand it when people write a story for all to see, if her post offended her then why not message the poster to tell her the offence it has caused and why and they could possibly have a grown up conversation about it.

My heart goes out to her and anybody who has had to experience the virus/lost anybody to it but looking through her ‘stay @ home’ highlight she was constantly posting indicating she was enjoying her time in lockdown baking, sunning herself, reading, watching netflix, walking the dog etc, I didn’t see many posts regarding the virus and the horrific effects then.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand it when people write a story for all to see, if her post offended her then why not message the poster to tell her the offence it has caused and why and they could possibly have a grown up conversation about it.

My heart goes out to her and anybody who has had to experience the virus/lost anybody to it but looking through her ‘stay @ home’ highlight she was constantly posting indicating she was enjoying her time in lockdown baking, sunning herself, reading, watching netflix, walking the dog etc, I didn’t see many posts regarding the virus and the horrific effects then.
Exactly, yes it is tragic that she lost someone from this. But up until then she appeared to be loving lockdown, moaning when she had to do a morning of work. She embraced self-care, spending time on their house and babying the dog. Did she ever give a thought for those trapped in high rise flats with 3 kids and no food, the children who lost their mum who were nurses - I bet not!

Reactions: 5
You can have enjoyed lockdown and not want it to come to an end AND be concerned about the impact it has had on others.

You can disappointed that your holiday or birthday celebration was cancelled AND care that people have lost loved ones.

You can have gotten to like the flexibility that working from home has provided and not be keen on returning to normal work but AND be concerned that friends are furloughed and their jobs may not be safe.

I feel like these don’t have to be isolated feelings, like it’s not one or the other BOTH can be true.

Reactions: 13
Is she planning to go on holiday to Mexico or Egypt *this* July?!
That’s what I thought, I would be cancelling that and be staying safe and sound at home NOT flying even further to Mexico... like WTF has she seen the daily figures for Mexico?! 736 people DIED there today, SEVEN HUNDRED AND THIRTY SIX... July is ONE WEEK away. Surely they can’t holiday there?!
Open your eyes Joanna and screw the “£500 incentive” for the safety of yourselves and others

Reactions: 4
That’s what I thought, I would be cancelling that and be staying safe and sound at home NOT flying even further to Mexico... like WTF has she seen the daily figures for Mexico?! 736 people DIED there today, SEVEN HUNDRED AND THIRTY SIX... July is ONE WEEK away. Surely they can’t holiday there?!
Open your eyes Joanna and screw the “£500 incentive” for the safety of yourselves and others
They would have to quarantine when they get back too as it’s not in an air bridge. Not sure how she can have all that time off, as technically they are both working during term times.

Reactions: 1
They would have to quarantine when they get back too as it’s not in an air bridge. Not sure how she can have all that time off, as technically they are both working during term times.
Thats what i thought! Unless she's thinking end of the month after term breaks up?

As far as I'm aware Egypt are closed to visitors anyway? Or the foreign office are advising against travel there, which would make holiday insurance basically impossible

Sorry, how old is her bf? Someone here said 30’s but I genuinely thought he was 40+

Reactions: 2
I’ve watched her stories again and I think they want to book now for July 2021 to make use of the £500.

I’ve watched her stories again and I think they want to book now for July 2021 to make use of the £500.
It wasn’t very clear as it she only said she will be going in July but I would like to hope it’s for next July and not this year

Classic Joanna posts her opinions on the internet but if anyone posted to point it out she’d play the victim

Reactions: 4