Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s up with lewis’ new influencer career? I’m actually cringing! Remember the days when he wasn’t into the social thing to the point where he wouldn’t appear in her videos?

Reactions: 14
I know everyone is different but running to social media to be posting about a death when it’s someone who you actually know seems a bit weird to me. I would I imagine want at least a day off social media

Reactions: 6
Was she actually close to Tom Parker or is she being incredibly self centred and making out like they were?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sooo annoyed at them extending their holiday, obviously cost them an arm and a leg and they tried to play it off by saying at least it’s warm in England! duck off

Reactions: 5
I find them both quite subtly smug. And also preachy af 🙄. I get the impression they view themselves as inspirational to us peasants

Reactions: 11
"Didn't realise how much we needed this break"....

Erm, what are your jobs again?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think they'll find there are alot more people other than them needing a real break! I haven't seen my family for 3 years, haven't left my hometown for the same amount of time, I have a full time office job, am still grieving about a miscarriage last year and have endured 4 rounds of ivf, yet you'd never hear me saying how much I need a break.

SO annoying - they have no idea how blissful their lives really are.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"Didn't realise how much we needed this break"....

Erm, what are your jobs again?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think they'll find there are alot more people other than them needing a real break! I haven't seen my family for 3 years, haven't left my hometown for the same amount of time, I have a full time office job, am still grieving about a miscarriage last year and have endured 4 rounds of ivf, yet you'd never hear me saying how much I need a break.

SO annoying - they have no idea how blissful their lives really are.
Agree w this. It’s so infuriating!!!!

Reactions: 2
I just don't really get what she has done the last 2 years. The first lockdown showed her working everyday, but doing what? Now she's claiming she needs a break. What about the NHS workers, food production workers or the supermarket workers? We're the ones who went out everyday, worked in environments with outbreaks whilst she just danced around her parents kitchen with a wannabe influencer boyfriend who thinks running marathons is a job

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just don't really get what she has done the last 2 years. The first lockdown showed her working everyday, but doing what? Now she's claiming she needs a break. What about the NHS workers, food production workers or the supermarket workers? We're the ones who went out everyday, worked in environments with outbreaks whilst she just danced around her parents kitchen with a wannabe influencer boyfriend who thinks running marathons is a job
Absolutely nothing. She has just lazed around, fussed over Lewis and filmed tik toks like bleep. She has no sense of reality at all. She is the poster child of having a silver spoon in her mouth.

Reactions: 5
I would like to see how she feels after working 5 days in an actual job. Lol slow life shut up. We can’t all take time to slow our lives down if we have actual stuff to do

Sick of them clearly thinking they're so cultural, active and different for not spending any of their holiday by the pool/beach like people who come away to relax from their real jobs

Sick of them clearly thinking they're so cultural, active and different for not spending any of their holiday by the pool/beach like people who come away to relax from their real jobs
Same and acting as though we all want a history lesson.

Reactions: 2