Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
already on holiday AGAIN. Might have to unfollow as cba with Steph pretending she's the next Michael Portillo with these history/travel documentaries on her story

Reactions: 5
Gosh she’s insufferable. What has she actually done since her last holiday except whine she doesn’t know what to post about

Reactions: 6
Gosh she’s insufferable. What has she actually done since her last holiday except whine she doesn’t know what to post about
maybe she’ll become and insufferable ‘travel blogger’ like her twit pal Zanna.

Lol that is all. I do feel like a lot of young influencers will have some kind of identity crisis in due course when they realise they have a shelf life on social media and no set career plan in the real world

Reactions: 5
What happened with her and her bestie Grace Beverley? Haven’t seen much of them together for a while.

I find them both insufferable

Fair play to her giving up alcohol but must admit this made me lol ..... shots of water :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20220614-115526_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol that is all. I do feel like a lot of young influencers will have some kind of identity crisis in due course when they realise they have a shelf life on social media and no set career plan in the real world
Daddy has millions, she will never have to do a day's work in her life.

Reactions: 3
She’s become utterly boring of late (she was always boring, but more so now…!) and all her personality is is her HUGE Invisalign smile.
It looks so fake.

I can imagine family and Lewis doing all they can to distract from the inevitable breakdown at not being at :sick: "wedding of the year"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it weird she went to Maeve’s wedding but didn’t hang out with daisy or aimee- I thought they were all ‘queeeeeeens’ together!?
I smell drama!!!!

Reactions: 1