Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commenting on the abortion bans in the US… indicating she has maybe had an abortion in the past and she will tell us in time… so so attention seeking.

Her dress cost over £700 and she paid to have it altered too 😳
Pocket charge to her, she doesn't know the meaning of a hard day's work and has never wanted or will ever want for money, daddy will see to that.

*Change

Reactions: 7
The caption on this was ridiculous. I’ve never known anybody so dramatic. She should write a book 🥴
I’m so glad someone said it. This seems way too intense and borderline immature.. she is trying to portray her romance as a fairytale when it just comes across as odd

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What does she actually do at the moment except wait around for Lewis to propose?
I haven't followed her for a long while now, can't stand her, spoilt little brat that she is.

Don't think she's ever done a day's work in her life, what does Lewis do now apart from excessive exercising ??

Just had a quick look through her insta, I'm blocked in 2 out of 3 accounts 😂 and it's the same stuff it was years ago, just pics of herself posing, travelling, attending events, prancing about, blah blah blah, it's still 'look at me' it's always about her, she's such a narsassist, it's got to be all about her, I can only think Lewis sticks around for the ££££, free holidays, & lazy lifestyle??

Reactions: 7
I know him raising money for charity is a good thing and I respect that, but her posts / stories about it are so extreme, end of the day he’s chosen to do these challenges I have no doubt they are very tough but let’s not act like he’s going to fight in a war or battling an illness.

The caption on this was ridiculous. I’ve never known anybody so dramatic. She should write a book 🥴
You would think he had been in intensive care ffs

Reactions: 9
He chooses to do these challenges because he thinks it's a career and she's some sort of extreme exercise WAG. These pair would never cope in the real world. I bet they would struggle to work 40 hours a month between them, let alone each a week. It would probably trigger her anxiety and several overwhelmed crying stories

Reactions: 18
When ‘trev’/Lewis first came on the scene I thought he was really fit and I likes the fact he didn’t like her filming him and being on camera, now he is comfortable with it he gives me the ick, he is quite girly isn’t he…

Reactions: 15
When ‘trev’/Lewis first came on the scene I thought he was really fit and I likes the fact he didn’t like her filming him and being on camera, now he is comfortable with it he gives me the ick, he is quite girly isn’t he…
She has ruined that man. He was gorgeous when they first met. He is looking very haggard these days, but I suppose we all would look that way having to live with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can never see any of her stories, does that mean she’s blocked me from seeing them? 😅

Reactions: 1
Came to see what’s happening. Nothings happening. I shouldn’t be surprised. She hasn’t put out anything in terms of content, except a throwback to herself crying, and spends another day seemingly unemployed, following her boyfriend around and pretending she isn’t desperate for him to propose… Must kill her that her prolifically single ex-bff is married with a child (Chessie).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Came to see what’s happening. Nothings happening. I shouldn’t be surprised. She hasn’t put out anything in terms of content, except a throwback to herself crying, and spends another day seemingly unemployed, following her boyfriend around and pretending she isn’t desperate for him to propose… Must kill her that her prolifically single ex-bff is married with a child (Chessie).
She’s very dull, she seems to base her whole personality on the fact she doesn’t drink 🥱

Reactions: 2