Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I know a few of Lewis' rugby mates (I've never met him though) & I can picture what he's like. I bet he got a lot of stick from the boys at first but these days, I'm sure most of his mates are settling down with girls like Steph...pretty to look at, well off & a bit vanilla. I predict a daschund, unoriginal square engagement ring & new build house in a cul-de-sac on the horizon.
They met through a mutual friend, @hshep10. He was Steph’s bestie and Lewis was on the same rugby team as him. Something went down there as they all no longer follow each other. I’m guessing Harry tried to warn both or either of them so they cut him out. It’s weird when you look at a relationship without emotional investment and see that it’s doomed. Maybe the truth hurt so they cut him off. Just speculation but I’ve seen it happen so many times.

Reactions: 6
Is Steph actually a qualified PT? If not then surely she shouldn’t even be bringing out a guide as she isn’t qualified to do so.

Reactions: 10
Tbh I know a few of Lewis' rugby mates (I've never met him though) & I can picture what he's like. I bet he got a lot of stick from the boys at first but these days, I'm sure most of his mates are settling down with girls like Steph...pretty to look at, well off & a bit vanilla. I predict a daschund, unoriginal square engagement ring & new build house in a cul-de-sac on the horizon.
I take offence at that I have a dachshund 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Steph actually a qualified PT? If not then surely she shouldn’t even be bringing out a guide as she isn’t qualified to do so.
This is one of my biggest bugbears with Instagram ‘fitness’ influencers. I would not be taking advice from anyone without up to date qualifications in personal training etc. And if she’s charging for it (rather than just posting to her feed), she needs to be absolutely sure she’s above board

Reactions: 8
I reckon he knows which side of his bread is buttered tbh so I can’t imagine them breaking up anytime soon, he seems to have completely changed, gone vegan and launched a business off the back of that.

This is one of my biggest bugbears with Instagram ‘fitness’ influencers. I would not be taking advice from anyone without up to date qualifications in personal training etc. And if she’s charging for it (rather than just posting to her feed), she needs to be absolutely sure she’s above board
Exactly! The only people releasing guides should be qualified whether it is workouts/diet advice. There are so many of them that think “oh I followed this plan and it worked for me” then sell it on. Should be able to report them.

Reactions: 2
They met through a mutual friend, @hshep10. He was Steph’s bestie and Lewis was on the same rugby team as him. Something went down there as they all no longer follow each other. I’m guessing Harry tried to warn both or either of them so they cut him out. It’s weird when you look at a relationship without emotional investment and see that it’s doomed. Maybe the truth hurt so they cut him off. Just speculation but I’ve seen it happen so many times.
I believe they fell out as he was telling people that he’d slept with her

• Haha
  • Wow
I think she does have a qualification but she definitely hasn’t actually trained anyone in a gym or online before so I still wouldn’t trust her

Reactions: 2
I think she does have a qualification but she definitely hasn’t actually trained anyone in a gym or online before so I still wouldn’t trust her
I think she did a PT course in 2016/2017 but I’m not sure what level. I just don’t know why anyone would buy a guide from her when they could get better from a working PT for the same price. Online coaching and guides are so popular now. Most PT’s in your local gym would give you a bespoke one off plan for that price.

Madness and making a mockery of the fitness industry

Also asides from her qualifications, I feel as though these “guides” from influencers are over done and dates. 2 years too late. Also she isn’t remotely qualified to comment on mental wellness or nutrition?

Reactions: 9
I don’t like these kind of guides, much prefer actual videos or an app, yes they’re more expensive but I don’t want to consult my e-book while I’m working out 🥴

Reactions: 4
She's literally the epitome of white girl privilege I just cannot cope. First post here but the fact she could even conceive herself to be relatable blows my mind!! She's toxic, she legitimises really terrible influencers but hides behind her notions of "vegan" and "sasstainable" so thinks she's abdicated of any criticism which is a testament to her immaturity, considering her content. She'd be doing Amazon hauls with her family using hoola hoops as props if it wasnt for her "high profile" influenza mates.

Reactions: 15
This girl needs to get off social media with all her anxiety. If she can’t handle social media pressures then she shouldn’t be on it. She chose this life.

That Georgie who lived with her family for half the year hasn’t even acknowledged them being part of her 2020 life on Instagram, strangeeee

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is she still followed by Steph?
It doesn’t look like any of them follow her anymore. I bet Lewis was told to unfollow or else. I wonder if she told Steph some home truths. This is a girl that can’t sustain friendships. She’s proved it over and over again. It’s clear she is the problem but I bet she justifies it as everyone else’s problem. Georgie is on this square but not even tagged which suggests she’s blocked....

ADDDE5E3-2AF4-427B-A710-3A4D753C7478.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It doesn’t look like any of them follow her anymore. I bet Lewis was told to unfollow or else. I wonder if she told Steph some home truths. This is a girl that can’t sustain friendships. She’s proved it over and over again. It’s clear she is the problem but I bet she justifies it as everyone else’s problem. Georgie is on this square but not even tagged which suggests she’s blocked....

View attachment 367080
She literally lived with them for months and they helped her move into her new place, it must’ve been pretty big falling out to delete her off everything

Reactions: 9