Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she acknowledged that she is at home with her family, but even still the fact that she’s feeling so sorry for herself when she is spending Christmas with her family in a huge house is very annoying. I also feel like she never lets him leave her side and he could’ve gone to see his family at some point.

Reactions: 8
Him living at her parents is just bizarre
Another hanger on living the #gifted freebie life
I assume he’s given up his flat and moved there permanently. Apart from flogging some over priced coconuts he doesn’t really seem to have any other employment so he’s landed right on his feet there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another hanger on living the #gifted freebie life
I assume he’s given up his flat and moved there permanently. Apart from flogging some over priced coconuts he doesn’t really seem to have any other employment so he’s landed right on his feet there
Is he not an accountant or has he given that up?

Reactions: 1
If he was to ever break up with her I dread to think of her reaction, not that I would wish it on her, but she’s still very young. I thought I’d be with my boyfriend forever at that age. It’s all a bit much and a bit too smug and very for the sake of Instagram

Reactions: 10
I do find it weird that her boyfriend’s basically give up their own life and are essentially adopted by the Elswood’s. All very smothering.

Reactions: 13
I do find it weird that her boyfriend’s basically give up their own life and are essentially adopted by the Elswood’s. All very smothering.
Yeah it’s bizarre, she comes across so clingy and needy so it’s not too surprising. Can you imagine the melt down if he wasn’t!

Reactions: 5
I kind of feel like Steph’s days as an influencer are numbered. The fitness world is always changing and I don’t think she’s bothered about keeping up with it - she does the odd workout but it seems most of her content now is silly videos involving her whole family. Surely the novelty of these will wear thin even for the people who don’t find them annoying. Also not sure who her audience is as surely adults find it annoying that she spends her days in her huge family home baking and clinging onto her boyfriend and being able to take the day off to be with her thoughts whenever it suits her.

Reactions: 17
Also lol at Lewis’ dry and unromantic caption. Bet she was gagging for a declaration of love and how she’s made his 2020 incredible blah blah
06FA3A48-2244-4CF1-B935-AF547207C90D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if he is getting sick of being trapped in her family home. From personal experience someone can want to break up with someone months before they do

Reactions: 10
I wonder if he is getting sick of being trapped in her family home. From personal experience someone can want to break up with someone months before they do
They’ll be living rent free there. He’s going to stay as long as possible

Remember when Steph used to be a self-proclaimed poet but her poems were literally primary school standard 😂

• Haha
So the other day she criticised Women’s Health for tweeting about getting rid of Christmas Calories by getting active. Fast forward a week and she’s pushing her own exercise agenda coming out January 4th. What a hypocritical witch! What she really should have moaned about was how dare Women’s Health steal my thunder. Exercise is free but Steph’s is £39.99. She’s just slime 🤮

Re Lewis. He’ll hang in there on her coat tails until he has a larger following of his own then low and behold, she’ll be kicked into kerb. He’s busy leaching. The writings on the wall.

Reactions: 8
Tbh I know a few of Lewis' rugby mates (I've never met him though) & I can picture what he's like. I bet he got a lot of stick from the boys at first but these days, I'm sure most of his mates are settling down with girls like Steph...pretty to look at, well off & a bit vanilla. I predict a daschund, unoriginal square engagement ring & new build house in a cul-de-sac on the horizon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19