Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know who needs to hear this, BUT THERE IS A bleeping PANDEMIC GOING ON!
STOP TRAVELLING TO LONDON TO ‘BRUNCH’.

Aren’t you only allowed to meet with two households? Aren’t her head narcissistic ‘queens’ from 3 households? View attachment 289970
She is a bleep. It is the only word. She actually spent most of lockdown pretending to be nervous about going out 🙄🤬 She clearly thinks the rules don't apply to her. London is tier 2 (should be 3) i.e no unnecessary travel. Selfish twit!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know who needs to hear this, BUT THERE IS A bleeping PANDEMIC GOING ON!
STOP TRAVELLING TO LONDON TO ‘BRUNCH’.

Aren’t you only allowed to meet with two households? Aren’t her head narcissistic ‘queens’ from 3 households? View attachment 289970
I believe because they sat outside it’s fine, there aren’t rules in England about the number of households that can make up the rule of 6. But it’s still incredibly frustrating that people keep flaunting things like this when so many people can’t spend time with their family. Also there’s no way they kept distanced from each other even if they did sit outdoors

Reactions: 1
I believe because they sat outside it’s fine, there aren’t rules in England about the number of households that can make up the rule of 6. But it’s still incredibly frustrating that people keep flaunting things like this when so many people can’t spend time with their family. Also there’s no way they kept distanced from each other even if they did sit outdoors
the rule of 6 is don’t mix with other households inside. Didn’t realise they ate outside.
also, reduce the number of journeys where possible. Clearly this meal was ESSENTIAL! 🙄

probably didn’t social distance from eachother either.
Such knobs.

CF3748FF-C117-483E-9B0B-370BF549D68A.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She keeps quoting this

“We may not be in the same boat but we’re all in the same storm”

That’s just a reversed quote of

“We’re all in the same storm but we’re not in the same boat“ (image below shows a different variation)

I swear the second quote is far more poignant. The fact that some people are effected far more than others by coronavirus due to existing social inequalities/race/wealth/social status. The quote has been used to raise awareness of the adverse experiences but the one she’s using seems to be focused on “oh even rich white millionaire heirs like me are effected by it”.

Maybe I’m being pedantic here but it’s really rubbed me the wrong way and that linguistic emphasis is important...

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She and all her millionaire mates are sharing it....easy for them to say from their mansions without having to worry about putting food on the table and paying this months rent....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She keeps quoting this

“We may not be in the same boat but we’re all in the same storm”

That’s just a reversed quote of

“We’re all in the same storm but we’re not in the same boat“ (image below shows a different variation)

I swear the second quote is far more poignant. The fact that some people are effected far more than others by coronavirus due to existing social inequalities/race/wealth/social status. The quote has been used to raise awareness of the adverse experiences but the one she’s using seems to be focused on “oh even rich white millionaire heirs like me are effected by it”.

Maybe I’m being pedantic here but it’s really rubbed me the wrong way and that linguistic emphasis is important...
you’ve really hit the nail
on the head with this

Reactions: 5
I used to like Steph but now she really grates on me. She’s very smug and I feel like she wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped her in the face. She lives in a complete bubble and seems to lack an insight into this at all.

Reactions: 14
I'm new to this thread and I'm so happy I found it! I always thought I was alone in really disliking Steph, just always got bad vibes from her.
I know no ones posted for a while but has anyone seen Steph's new video?
I wonder if the job she got to the final stages for which would have given her 'regular income' was Gymshark or something?
She keeps saying how 'insensitive' her rant about not getting the job is but yet she still leaves it in and posts it and goes on about the subject of that whole section for most of the vlog? So odd to me.

Reactions: 8
Hang on. She’s from Kent- aren’t they in Tier 3? Why is she travelling to tier 2 to meet friends? Was that double date essential?

Lockdown 1.0 she was “an anxious mess” and didn’t want to leave the house, (supposedly).
All for the gram!

0D0377C2-6982-4DF7-8228-71A4641CA2A8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hang on. She’s from Kent- aren’t they in Tier 3? Why is she travelling to tier 2 to meet friends? Was that double date essential?

Lockdown 1.0 she was “an anxious mess” and didn’t want to leave the house, (supposedly).
All for the gram!

View attachment 336161
Another 'influencer' prick who doesn't think the rules apply to her!

Reactions: 6
Is it me or are all the recent over the top videos an attempt to cover up or detract from them being ad posts? I know she’s doing no harm and some people might enjoy them but I find them all a bit cringe and too much. I think it’s just a bit annoying that she seems to spend her days sat around filming random videos and not doing much else

Reactions: 11
Not to stick up for her but I thought she was Bromley? Which is a London Borough

Still think she’s a twunt though

Reactions: 2
Is it me or are all the recent over the top videos an attempt to cover up or detract from them being ad posts? I know she’s doing no harm and some people might enjoy them but I find them all a bit cringe and too much. I think it’s just a bit annoying that she seems to spend her days sat around filming random videos and not doing much else
This is what I said in Grace's thread. She posts so many ads that she's decided to make them zany so hopefully people forgive and gloss over that they are ads. Last time I counted her and Flora Beverley would post a similar amount a week, like 3-4, which is excessive.

Reactions: 6
This is what I said in Grace's thread. She posts so many ads that she's decided to make them zany so hopefully people forgive and gloss over that they are ads. Last time I counted her and Flora Beverley would post a similar amount a week, like 3-4, which is excessive.
She does my head in with all the ads! It’s why i would never want to be an influencer - you end up selling your soul for a shampoo. What else has she got as a back up during this pandemic?

also pray to god that she stops saying we move 🙃☠☠

Reactions: 10
Yep, she’s 100% not tier 3. It falls under London rather than Kent.
Also I know exactly where she lives (grew up nearby and she’s really stupid with how much detail she shows) and she’s quite far into Bromley.

C4641E71-8EB4-4F99-B62C-61EDE20636F3.jpeg

Reactions: 4