Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well and truly caught out there....she’s made a massive thing about them all isolating and then forgets that’s not really what she’s been doing all along and probably been nipping out for stuff all the time

Reactions: 3
This is who she really is. A self-important, narcissistic witch. She’s right, everybody else is wrong. Karma is a bigger witch than she is and I for one, can’t wait till it kicks her arse ...
4CC7F41B-EBB4-477F-9777-F24781459951.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It was and it clearly hit a nerve! 😂
6A4A28F7-3530-409C-9223-4F2EA29AFB59.jpeg

Ok I snapped. Never comment on things like this but it really hit a nerve. Why can’t people acknowledge a f*ck up rather than be so defensive? I found her reply (and her follower’s reply) really quite bitchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 108563

Ok I snapped. Never comment on things like this but it really hit a nerve. Why can’t people acknowledge a f*ck up rather than be so defensive? I found her reply (and her follower’s reply) really quite bitchy.
You are amazing and it’s so understandable to snap at such an inconsiderate, self-centred individual. Her sense of virtue is off the charts. Her sycophants are what feeds her narcissism. They are actually enabling her being a witch. Any criticism is immediately ranked as trolling. As my mum used to always say “you can’t argue with stupid”! I’m sure your comment will get deleted as she doesn’t like to hear the truth! Bless you for all you do. YOU ARE MY HERO 😘😘

You are amazing and it’s so understandable to snap at such an inconsiderate, self-centred individual. Her sense of virtue is off the charts. Her sycophants are what feeds her narcissism. They are actually enabling her being a witch. Any criticism is immediately ranked as trolling. As my mum used to always say “you can’t argue with stupid”! I’m sure your comment will get deleted as she doesn’t like to hear the truth! Bless you for all you do. YOU ARE MY HERO 😘😘
Thanks so much. It’s an incredibly stressful and exhausting time and I’m constantly seeing people break the rules, I think this was the final straw 😂a little bit more sensitivity to the situation from her would be nice, for all she knows this person commenting could have lost a family member to the virus, you just don’t know. Shame as I usually really like her.

• Heart
View attachment 108563

You've worded this perfectly! ♥

Thank you so much for all you're doing at the moment during what must be an incredibly stressful and worrying time for you. It's so appreciated and I'm in awe of all the NHS workers, you're amazing!

Reactions: 2
You've worded this perfectly! ♥

Thank you so much for all you're doing at the moment during what must be an incredibly stressful and worrying time for you. It's so appreciated and I'm in awe of all the NHS workers, you're amazing!
Thanks so much. She’s replied now and tbf took everything on board. I just hope going forward she can be a bit more open to having a discussion/debate rather than jumping on the defensive. I just genuinely didn’t see that comment as trolling, and thought it was a shame she replied that way 🤷‍♀️ Was convinced I’d get blocked 🙈

Reactions: 5
Well done. She and Zanna are terrible for this. As soon as someone comments or questions what they’re doing they’re branded a troll, instantly blocked and laughed at. They will both then fixate on the persons comment and do more posts/stories about how awful it is, how people are negative and have no lives. They need to either ignore the comments or take them on board. I understand defending yourself against pointless or incorrect/rude comments, but someone raising the fact that you’re breaking the rules at a time like this is not a crime!

• Heart
Thanks so much. She’s replied now and tbf took everything on board. I just hope going forward she can be a bit more open to having a discussion/debate rather than jumping on the defensive. I just genuinely didn’t see that comment as trolling, and thought it was a shame she replied that way 🤷‍♀️ Was convinced I’d get blocked 🙈
It's the way she actually checked up on the account by going on there and seeing it's a private account with no followers- maybe it's someone who is scared that they'll get attacked by her followers if they comment on their main account?

Also: edited to emphasise that there's a difference between constructive criticism and trolling and Steph and Zanna need to learn the difference

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's the way she actually checked up on the account by going on there and seeing it's a private account with no followers- maybe it's someone who is scared that they'll get attacked by her followers if they comment on their main account?

Also edited to emphasise that there's a difference between constructive criticism and trolling and Steph and Zanna need to learn the difference

Also double post to emphasise that there's a difference between constructive criticism and trolling and Steph and Zanna need to learn the difference
Very true, I didn’t think of that. I was very choosy with how I worded my replies as I didn’t want to be tarnished as a troll. Nevertheless, the comment itself came from a human being and as I said in my reply, you just don’t know if they’re coming from a place of grief or perhaps working in the healthcare setting.

I was convinced you would be blocked too. It would be understandable if it was maybe her first time, but she is generally so insulting and bitchy to anyone who doesn’t 100% agree with her. Criticism can be very constructive at times. No wonder people create accounts to simply respond to her. If they have asked her challenging questions previously they were probably blocked, so they have to create other accounts to question her and address unreasonable content. Her level of censorship is totally unfair. That’s why people find themselves on forums like this. I’ve been blocked by her for asking a reasonable question in the past. I guess she can’t handle the truth. Anyway, you handled it perfectly and unfortunately I’m sure your perception of her has changed. Welcome to the real world. Stay strong you warrior xxx

Reactions: 1

Also: edited to emphasise that there's a difference between constructive criticism and trolling and Steph and Zanna need to learn the difference
This is exactly what's winding me up so much about this - the original comment wasn't rude in any way. Yes it's an anonymous account but, as mentioned, is that really a surprise given the way that Steph and her followers jumped on them and turned to frankly quite nasty replies instantly? To me, that paints them in a much worse way than the original 'troll'.

I used to think that Steph was fairly harmless and just a bit immature and spoilt, but clearly she has a nasty side as she's shown tonight. I'm glad that she seems to have learnt a bit and took your comments on board though. Hopefully she remembers this going forward.

• Haha
Firstly, hats off to you for all you’re doing at the moment. You and all your colleagues in the NHS are amazing 👍🏻

Secondly she blocked me for liking your comments 😂

• Haha
This is who she really is. A self-important, narcissistic witch. She’s right, everybody else is wrong. Karma is a bigger witch than she is and I for one, can’t wait till it kicks her arse ...
View attachment 108561
She makes me sick. I know I shouldn’t but oh well: I really would like to witch slap her a couple of times. Absolute twit. Or twunt ..a word I’ve discovered on here and find hilarious!!! 😂

• Haha
I unfollowed about 2 years ago. She is only a year younger than me and so immature, I find it baffling and not relatable at all.
I think it’s about time she moved out. Bit of a weird set up at her age having her boyfriend basically living with her and the family when I’m sure she must earn more than enough to rent or even buy a place!

I also found her replies ‘hi lovely’ and ‘hi gorgeous’ so patronising!

Reactions: 6
Firstly, hats off to you for all you’re doing at the moment. You and all your colleagues in the NHS are amazing 👍🏻

Secondly she blocked me for liking your comments 😂
So she got nothing from the constructive comment from a ITU nurse as she is blocking likers 😂 I reckon that person wasn't a troll but someone who was afraid of her attacking and then blocking them followed by followers sending abuse.

Reactions: 1
About a month back she was with her agent. They were basically putting middle fingers up to anyone who questions her. She said “don’t bother writing me nasty comments as I don’t get to see them, my manager deals with it and deletes and blocks. I never even get to see them”. That was clearly a big fat lie! She’s just pond scum in reality. So far up her own arse she’s lost a grip on reality. She’s got a shock coming that one, especially where the bf is concerned. He’s not all he seems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
About a month back she was with her agent. They were basically putting middle fingers up to anyone who questions her. She said “don’t bother writing me nasty comments as I don’t get to see them, my manager deals with it and deletes and blocks. I never even get to see them”. That was clearly a big fat lie! She’s just pond scum in reality. So far up her own arse she’s lost a grip on reality. She’s got a shock coming that one, especially where the bf is concerned. He’s not all he seems 😂
😂 Why would any believe that? What kind of agent has time to do that? Her and Lewis have an odd relationship. I'm not sure what to make of it if I'm honest.

Was this the same agent that went with Steph to Italy(?) and Steph kept filming her when it was more than clear she didn't want to be filmed. Poor woman looked pissed off with being the babysitter for the entire trip.

Reactions: 2