Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is a dancer, she always posts videos from Pineapple Studios but I 100% agree these Stay Sassy events are just a rip off money grabbing scheme, she’s not even hugely famous so not sure how they appeal to people but she seems to keep doing them! She’s an odd one, I just don’t really get her.
With the money, initially I thought it was nice that she was doing it for her man. Now she charges people for meet and greet and to hang out with her and only donates a proportion of the money to charity! The one she did with Grace was sickening, and not in the good RuPaul way

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
:ROFLMAO: see she's busting out the love of her life Maynard :rolleyes: guess she's fishing for the what happened to Trev chat again

I'm just speculating. But I remember around Sept last year she went on holiday with Maynard and pretending they were a couple (he's gay), and was like she was making Lev/Trewis jealous. Looking at her stories seems something similar. Though this is purely speculation. Also, how many BBF/Ride or Die/ Love of life does she have??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm just speculating. But I remember around Sept last year she went on holiday with Maynard and pretending they were a couple (he's gay), and was like she was making Lev/Trewis jealous. Looking at her stories seems something similar. Though this is purely speculation. Also, how many BBF/Ride or Die/ Love of life does she have??
I very often think there's trouble between them. She always posts cryptic stuff and throws herself at male friends. It's incredibly immature. He'll get sick of that behaviour before too long

Maybe Trev has been reading Tattle, and the penny has dropped 😂
Can you imagine. He actually needs to. Sometimes you can't see how dysfunctional it is from the inside. I dunno, just always looks so fake to me like they are showing their best side to the camera. Wonder what actually happens behind closed doors?

Reactions: 1
Here we go, we're gonna have 14 weeks of her face hurting. I can't wait for her pregnancy. Can you imagine. She has no other interest in her life other than herself. Ultimate narcissist 🙄

Reactions: 2
She is irritating, she could probably have afforded Invisalign 10 times over and yet got them gifted and then is going to sit there and moan...

is the invisalign a freebie? Can’t remember seeing ad or gift on those posts

is the invisalign a freebie? Can’t remember seeing ad or gift on those posts
Yes all gifted 😡 even though she could afford it 100 times +, so so greedy why didn't she pass it on to someone who couldn't afford it, it's all ME ME ME ME, greedy spoilt rich girl!

Reactions: 3
That is exactly what annoys me, and Mumma Sue, as lovely as she seems, let's her off all the time. I would prefer it if she gave gifted experience to someone that actually bleeping needs it, and paid for hers. She could still review it etc. Also just feeding into insecurities and giving young people ANOTHER thing to long for

She’s the perfect example of pushing ever increasing beauty and lifestyle expectations into young people (fix your teeth, go vegan, workout daily, buy more gym gear, buy clothes, travel lots) and then offers to mop up their confidence issues with a stay sassy event. All whilst lining her own pocket with sponsorships and freebies. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s the perfect example of pushing ever increasing beauty and lifestyle expectations into young people (fix your teeth, go vegan, workout daily, buy more gym gear, buy clothes, travel lots) and then offers to mop up their confidence issues with a stay sassy event. All whilst lining her own pocket with sponsorships and freebies. Gross.
Exactly, whilst banging on about her having suffered bad body image and anxiety in the past she's perpetuating the problems for many young girls who can't afford what she's flogging. Her mother, I'm sorry, may look well meaning, but is the classic example of a helicopter mum. She is doing that girl no favours. She's gonna be living at home at 30!

That is exactly what annoys me, and Mumma Sue, as lovely as she seems, let's her off all the time. I would prefer it if she gave gifted experience to someone that actually bleeping needs it, and paid for hers. She could still review it etc. Also just feeding into insecurities and giving young people ANOTHER thing to long for
Momma Sue is part of the problem. Typical helicopter parenting. Does no good in the end and produces spoilt kids with unrealistic expectations unable to go it alone in the world. Looks like her brother moved out and got his own life. I have nothing but good things to say about strong family units, but it can be damaging if you can't let go.

She is so into publicly humiliating Trev. He asked for a jackfruit wing (🤮) and she shut him down. I don't care if she gave him one off camera, she humiliated him on camera and I'm sure thinks it's funny. What a witch!

Another day of working ‘hard’ for our girl Steph. Propped up at Champneys again, promoting some shampoo she probably doesn’t ever use and then Trev has joined her for the afternoon to also do sweet eff all! It’s a nice life if you can get it!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Another day of working ‘hard’ for our girl Steph. Propped up at Champneys again, promoting some shampoo she probably doesn’t ever use and then Trev has joined her for the afternoon to also do sweet eff all! It’s a nice life if you can get it!
Annnnd humiliating him yet again. But it's fine, she's being true to herself. Not a nice human being at all, just pretending.