Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be a full on definition of hater, I thought I would list my main annoyance with HCS:
In no particular order:
1. The American accent she puts on. She once stated it's because she watches so much TV. Also the way she says "get it" etc
2. The way she bullies Trev into being on her feed and making videos with her
3. How she preaches about helping the homeless yet lives the most incredulously privileged life. Spends at least a day a week getting a massage/spa
4. Advertises about 5 different brands a day, constantly changing her absolutely favourite skin/hair care routine
5. The fact people live in utter austerity and single Mum's with kids, or sick kids, don't get any of the free holidays etc gifted. Yet this 20 something bint gets everything handed to her. I would buy from companies if they gifted people who deserved a break, rather than this
6. That she never spills the tee with what happened with Chessie
7. How she always has a new best friend. I feel sorry for Lottie getting tossed to the side in favour of Zanna/Grace
8. Her pretend shyness about posting videos of her singing, yet did the same when she was with Luke, and used to be in a girlband
You’ve only just scratched the surface of how narcissistic she is 👍

Reactions: 2
Ridiculous that she worked from Champneys yesterday. What a show off. Just work from an office like normal people!!

Reactions: 4
Ridiculous that she worked from Champneys yesterday. What a show off. Just work from an office like normal people!!
I know, it’s all about “look at me”. Totally unrelatable. Her and Zanna who works from her “private club”. 🤮

To be a full on definition of hater, I thought I would list my main annoyance with HCS:
In no particular order:
1. The American accent she puts on. She once stated it's because she watches so much TV. Also the way she says "get it" etc
2. The way she bullies Trev into being on her feed and making videos with her
3. How she preaches about helping the homeless yet lives the most incredulously privileged life. Spends at least a day a week getting a massage/spa
4. Advertises about 5 different brands a day, constantly changing her absolutely favourite skin/hair care routine
5. The fact people live in utter austerity and single Mum's with kids, or sick kids, don't get any of the free holidays etc gifted. Yet this 20 something bint gets everything handed to her. I would buy from companies if they gifted people who deserved a break, rather than this
6. That she never spills the tee with what happened with Chessie
7. How she always has a new best friend. I feel sorry for Lottie getting tossed to the side in favour of Zanna/Grace
8. Her pretend shyness about posting videos of her singing, yet did the same when she was with Luke, and used to be in a girlband
You forgot the part where she’s not a chef. Lol

Reactions: 5
Yes talk about rubbing it in your face, she doesn't know what the word work means, she is a spoilt little rich girl that loves herself more than is normal, a very odd person 😕
I pity the man she marries weather it be Lewis or not as EVERYTHING ALL the time HAS to be about her.

Have you seen the latest post 😂😂😂 I cant see to type I’m laughing so hard. Foot peel. Go Steph, you get all the best products! Ffs, does she have no limits. She’s like a triple Z celebrity grasping for air time. I’d rather be poor than flog the crap she gets. She really is a Poundland influencer girl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That footner ad is so cringe. Is she advertising to men or women?! I imagine most real dancers aren’t bothering with ‘foot peels’ anyway, too busy dancing to be bothered about how their feet look.

Reactions: 1
I know! Surely it would be better for the company to give away free samples than pay for that sort of ad. I wonder how much they pay. Also for sure all the other zgramers will be advertising it next.

Ooh big announcement tonight!
Will it be that she reveals her Instagram name is now her actual bleeping name- how revolutionary
I really hope it will be the long awaited reveal as to what happend with Chessie, this is how I ended up sucked into her would in the first place :rolleyes:

• Haha
Will it be that she reveals her Instagram name is now her actual bleeping name- how revolutionary
I really hope it will be the long awaited reveal as to what happend with Chessie, this is how I ended up sucked into her would in the first place :rolleyes:
She’s cried already 4 times today and her period is pending. Ffs, does she think anyone cares. Her oversharing is getting really close to Katie Price-esque! Who does this appeal to? She is such trash with actually nothing interesting to say. Why don’t you stop looking I hear her ask. Because it’s like picking your nose, it’s ugly but so satisfying 😂

• Haha
Today is cancelled for her. Imagine phoning up boss and saying "oh I'm not coming in today I have PMS"... She'll need to get a massage and meditation session to help her through

Today is cancelled for her. Imagine phoning up boss and saying "oh I'm not coming in today I have PMS"... She'll need to get a massage and meditation session to help her through
She has a warped view of the world, never having lived in the real one but cosseted by over indulgent parents. That never produces a well rounded human being with empathy towards others. She’s self absorbed. She broken!

I must of missed the Chessie thing, can u enlighten me?

Her and Chessie for years were besties. Had a fitness gig called Two Peas in a Bod. They had YouTube together, did meet and greets, did bikini shreds, the lot.
Then about 2 years ago, just before Chessie got with Matt they vanished from each other's feeds and I followed each other. This was very noticeable, I mean they even have tattoos for each other. But neither ever said anything or replied to questions. They once said they were working on solo projects.
However a few weeks ago when they were drunk at Henley, they were in Chessie's story saying they had made up. Nothing since then...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t think we’ll ever find out, they obviously fell out over something (probably ridiculous) but are now back to commenting ridiculous things on each other’s posts!

Her and Chessie for years were besties. Had a fitness gig called Two Peas in a Bod. They had YouTube together, did meet and greets, did bikini shreds, the lot.
Then about 2 years ago, just before Chessie got with Matt they vanished from each other's feeds and I followed each other. This was very noticeable, I mean they even have tattoos for each other. But neither ever said anything or replied to questions. They once said they were working on solo projects.
However a few weeks ago when they were drunk at Henley, they were in Chessie's story saying they had made up. Nothing since then...
She probs got jealous that Chessie was giving more time to her boyfriend. Steph is a controller, she wouldn’t like that and is not going to admit that. That’s my guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Didn't Chessie and Matt do some kind of fitness/love account? The announcement will be something lame, maybe Lewis is vegan:rolleyes:

So her exciting news tonight, I’ll put money on it being a Steph & Trev collaboration/account. He suddenly seems not so camera shy 🙄 Any bets?