Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just skimmed her new YouTube video and all I got was her complaining about having no personal space while in lockdown in her mansion 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She meant emotional personal space which is different, and valid. Privilege doesn't mean someone can't struggle with their mental health and experience grief. She acknowledged her privilege in many respects and I personally think she came across very well in the video.

Edit: sorry- new member here! Still not sure how to reply directly to comments.

Reactions: 2
She meant emotional personal space which is different, and valid. Privilege doesn't mean someone can't struggle with their mental health and experience grief. She acknowledged her privilege in many respects and I personally think she came across very well in the video.

Edit: sorry- new member here! Still not sure how to reply directly to comments.
Don't be fooled by Steph, she only suffers from mental health when it suits, not much content, "I know I'll play the mental health card again" she brings it out every now & again 😴

The grief she is experiencing is because she hasn't got 50 free flights booked and free 5*hotel stays, poor baby Steph 😢 such a hard life.

Just seen this, so someone probably baby Steph or Lewis thinks I'm Luke Friend 😂 😂 😂 😂 bloody hilarious, as if.

I'm not Luke friend, but I just might know someone that knows Steph & Lewis 😉 hence why I know about the house, the trust fund, her dad etc.....

I don't follow her on insta, and don't watch her videos.
Oh just realised Greencatfysh has delated her account, hi Steph, hi Lewis, HI Mamma Sue. ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Don't be fooled by Steph, she only suffers from mental health when it suits, not much content, "I know I'll play the mental health card again" she brings it out every now & again 😴

The grief she is experiencing is because she hasn't got 50 free flights booked and free 5*hotel stays, poor baby Steph 😢 such a hard life.

Oh just realised Greencatfysh has delated her account, hi Steph, hi Lewis, HI Mamma Sue. ☺
What! No that’s a glitch. I haven’t and most def am not LOL

the person who wrote that was called KrisJenner666

Reactions: 4
What! No that’s a glitch. I haven’t and most def am not LOL

the person who wrote that was called something else which I now can’t remember!
Sorry just realised that, but couldn't change it.

Well whoever did say it, written like it was actually Steph, etc, I'm not Luke Friend 😂 😂 😂

At least we know she reads here ☺

Reactions: 5
Sorry just realised that, but couldn't change it.

Well whoever did say it, written like it was actually Steph, etc, I'm not Luke Friend 😂 😂 😂

At least we know she reads here ☺
They could have tried a bit harder, put in a few posts on other threads etc first...poor effort Steph 😂

• Haha
The pouches are a good idea but I wouldn’t buy from her, you can get so much cheaper elsewhere. How many are you getting for £10/£15? I hope that’s not each

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see a few days ago that random Georgie that lived with them has covid? 😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The pouches are a good idea but I wouldn’t buy from her, you can get so much cheaper elsewhere. How many are you getting for £10/£15? I hope that’s not each
That is each! I’m actually shocked at how much she’s charging for one bag, 10 quid!

That is each! I’m actually shocked at how much she’s charging for one bag, 10 quid!
This is ludicrous. I bought a set on eBay last year for a quarter of her price. BTW, the ones she’s selling are the ones I have and they are actually useless as the silicon is so thick they don’t seal properly. I only use them now to heat things in the microwave as they stop splatter, that’s all they’re good for. Hers are daylight robbery the thieving witch. eBay ....

E1A329A2-761F-462F-9089-C7E0616752FE.jpeg

This is ludicrous. I bought a set on eBay last year for a quarter of her price. BTW, the ones she’s selling are the ones I have and they are actually useless as the silicon is so thick they don’t seal properly. I only use them now to heat things in the microwave as they stop splatter, that’s all they’re good for. Hers are daylight robbery the thieving witch. eBay ....

View attachment 247738
Literally just had her logo put on them 🙃

Literally just had her logo put on them 🙃
I can’t get over all the extremely over positive comments on the posts. She must have comment monitoring on or SLMETHING. No way someone hasn’t called her out over extortionate prices

feel like all the followers are acting like they’ve never heard of Tupperware? Plenty of people have been freezing food in reusable containers for many many years. She’s not invented the concept? Also if you have to spend over a tenner for a single pouch, people surely arent going to purchase enough of them to Impact their life

I once left a comment (not a nasty one at all!) on of Lewis’ posts,can’t remember exactly what now but something about her acting like she didn’t know Lewis owned his bowl company. Lewis replied to me but she blocked me instantly. Would love to see how long her block list is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I once left a comment (not a nasty one at all!) on of Lewis’ posts,can’t remember exactly what now but something about her acting like she didn’t know Lewis owned his bowl company. Lewis replied to me but she blocked me instantly. Would love to see how long her block list is!!
I reckon her & Zanna 🤮 must hold the record for most blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello ! Never posted before but this was too good too miss.. check out her latest post. what the actual duck is going on with that camel toe ? I mean come on... little gross. Check before you post. Someone even commented about it 😂

Reactions: 4
Hello ! Never posted before but this was too good too miss.. check out her latest post. what the actual duck is going on with that camel toe ? I mean come on... little gross. Check before you post. Someone even commented about it 😂
Haaa that’s so unfortunate. Meat flaps!

• Haha
I don’t know who needs to hear this, BUT THERE IS A bleeping PANDEMIC GOING ON!
STOP TRAVELLING TO LONDON TO ‘BRUNCH’.

Aren’t you only allowed to meet with two households? Aren’t her head narcissistic ‘queens’ from 3 households?
96F118FE-CA43-4BEC-8654-46784EE15913.jpeg

• Angry