Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkywaymelon

Does anyone else find it a bit odd that her and her boyfriend still live with in her parent's house? Surely they could afford their own place or her parents could rent them apartment. They don't appear to be short of cash.

Reactions: 14

Pinchme

VIP Member
Only 18.4k followers on her sasstainable page and she’s now got an advert running on TV...?

Somethings not adding up.
When daddy is a multi millionaire with fingers in lots of pies, seems you can do anything, even be a finalist in the Entrepreneur of the year, even when you haven't done a days work in your life.

A real slap in the face to the other finalists who actually have worked their arses off to get recognized.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

charlottie93

I just don't really get what she has done the last 2 years. The first lockdown showed her working everyday, but doing what? Now she's claiming she needs a break. What about the NHS workers, food production workers or the supermarket workers? We're the ones who went out everyday, worked in environments with outbreaks whilst she just danced around her parents kitchen with a wannabe influencer boyfriend who thinks running marathons is a job

• Heart

Whatever123

VIP Member
I do find it weird that her boyfriend’s basically give up their own life and are essentially adopted by the Elswood’s. All very smothering.

Jkay

Chatty Member
Remember when she was due to move in with Grace? She'd only just got with Lewis when that was happening I think but it fell through. I think she just needs her mum to do everything for her.

milkywaymelon

When ‘trev’/Lewis first came on the scene I thought he was really fit and I likes the fact he didn’t like her filming him and being on camera, now he is comfortable with it he gives me the ick, he is quite girly isn’t he…
She has ruined that man. He was gorgeous when they first met. He is looking very haggard these days, but I suppose we all would look that way having to live with her 😂

• Haha
Him living at her parents is just bizarre
Another hanger on living the #gifted freebie life
I assume he’s given up his flat and moved there permanently. Apart from flogging some over priced coconuts he doesn’t really seem to have any other employment so he’s landed right on his feet there

• Haha

fffsd

i literally never post on these forums, but this "influencer" is truly something else. nothing she posts is genuine or interesting. and the post today about her dumb love of justin bieber--a racist problematic and shitty performer is wow. do white women just not get what is happening in the world? or did the BLM movement only apply when people were watching their stories. not a single of these dumb UK influencers has done anything impactful--her, Zanna Van Dick (lol what a joke of an environmentalist), Jessica Olie, etc. etc. It's all for the gram. And it's gross. They need help. All of them.

• Heart
I swear when they first bought the house and someone asked for a tour she said they won’t be posting about it as they wanted to keep it private. Now the house has its own Instagram?!

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Gifted a fucking dyson airwrap. Makes me so angry. These cunts can afford this stuff- but get given it for free.
Yep- jealous and pissed off.

Reactions: 12

IBH8-8

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her a few years back. She’s from my area and she is just a dull privileged white girl with no life experience.
She literally made her eating disorder her personality for years. I think she struggled for a couple of years at most? Not to invalidate her experience but I myself and many other women I know have been through this and didn’t build a career off the back of it. In fact, it’s uncomfortable to talk about. I just find her weird and attention seeking
Her personality now revolves around being sober. Fine, don’t drink, but it’s all she’s got. Plus she has no chance with her brand competing against the big players in no/low alcohol.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Maybe her Dad has (sensibly) warned her about the dangers of showing off I’d imagine a very nice house on insta..

poollounger

Steph and Zanna are perfect for each other. Both are self-obsessed, pretentious, travel far too often and long haul for supposed vegans and 'have a little overwhelmed cry' far too much for women with so much to be grateful for. They also both can't take any constructive criticism and either delete comments or reply extremely passive-aggressively.

The problem with influencers is that they all think they're the most important person in the room so a friendship between them can never really go well as there must be constant competition, hence why so many friendships have probably failed. For some reason with Grace, I want to think they've grown apart because of Stephs immaturity in comparison to her. Like was Steph even ready to move out? She doesn't seem like shes emotionally an adult whereas Grace (as much as she annoys me) clearly has her shit together and would probably get fed up of Stephs constant wobbles.

• Heart

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
Is it me or are all the recent over the top videos an attempt to cover up or detract from them being ad posts? I know she’s doing no harm and some people might enjoy them but I find them all a bit cringe and too much. I think it’s just a bit annoying that she seems to spend her days sat around filming random videos and not doing much else

Reactions: 11

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Probably because she wants freebies, and like Zanna and Chessie, needs an account to show all her #Gifted shit.
like she can’t afford a new sofa or bed….!
Unfollowed her ages ago as she was so vanilla and boring- looks like she still is.

Reactions: 11