Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her a few years back. She’s from my area and she is just a dull privileged white girl with no life experience.
She literally made her eating disorder her personality for years. I think she struggled for a couple of years at most? Not to invalidate her experience but I myself and many other women I know have been through this and didn’t build a career off the back of it. In fact, it’s uncomfortable to talk about. I just find her weird and attention seeking
Her personality now revolves around being sober. Fine, don’t drink, but it’s all she’s got. Plus she has no chance with her brand competing against the big players in no/low alcohol.

Reactions: 12
Follow this account to see how I decorate my million £ house bought by daddy for free

Reactions: 10
Did Daddy help pay for the house & renovations? Are thy not married yet? I can imagine she’s always trying on rings and wedding dresses - high maintenance is Steph. Such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 5
Did Daddy help pay for the house & renovations? Are thy not married yet? I can imagine she’s always trying on rings and wedding dresses - high maintenance is Steph. Such an attention seeker.
He has to have done because that’s easily £100k of work. Steels for the lantern in the extension, a new kitchen, a variety of trades for every room in the house. And the premium you pay for being within the m25 (no idea where she lives but am assuming she is near her parents). Stay sassy and some sponsored posts do not buy that for you, even if you’ve lived rent free at your parents since you left school

Reactions: 7
And Lewis doesn’t seem to have any sort of come at all, all he seems to do is train and jolly off running marathons. Surprised he hasn’t proposed to be honest, ensure he never has to work again.
Someone did look at her accounts last year though and the amount of money she was bringing in was staggering considering she doesn’t really do much on social media anymore

Reactions: 2
No previous experience? What about the Sasstainable bowls and her app..?
The fact she’s pretending she’s broken into the drinks industry simply out of the blue/ with a good idea is insulting.
If she didn’t have social media she wouldn’t have been able to start the business, end of.
Hate when influencers “forget” this crucial part of their “business journey”

Reactions: 17
The fact she’s pretending she’s broken into the drinks industry simply out of the blue/ with a good idea is insulting.
If she didn’t have social media she wouldn’t have been able to start the business, end of.
Hate when influencers “forget” this crucial part of their “business journey”
Her dad is a huge businessman too so he's probably helped her out with contacts

Reactions: 6