Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what’s happened with her and Grace, sure she was meant to move into the mansion
almost every one of graces “besties”have been moving in at some
point. tbh can’t say any breakdown in this friendship would be totally steph cos grace goes through mates quicker than i go through knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went to school with Georgie, she was in my year, but I can’t say she was the easiest of personalities either tbf!

Reactions: 3
I’ve been wondering all year who on earth Georgie is and if she was related to them and why she lived with them?

Reactions: 10
This girl winds me up no end, so up her own arse, loves herself far too much.

She is a spoilt little rich girl, daddy is a millionaire, wonder what Trev (Lewis Robling) sees in her 😂, she is such high maintenance it's unreal, it's all me me me.

She has never had to do a days work in her life and won't ever have to.

Spoilt is an understatement and boy does it show.
I’m a long time lurker, not usually on this thread, but I found it and wanted to read through as have followed HCS on Insta for a while now. I’ve always been intrigued - what does her dad do? How did they come to have millions?

Reactions: 3
I’m a long time lurker, not usually on this thread, but I found it and wanted to read through as have followed HCS on Insta for a while now. I’ve always been intrigued - what does her dad do? How did they come to have millions?
Don’t know but he looks like a used car salesman to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I believe it was banking/finance, he is self made I think.

I have followed her for ages but am new here too. I really want to know what happened between Steph and Chessie King. They were best friends (Chessie got a tattoo for their friendship). They did Two peas in a bod together and then all of a sudden they just stopped hanging out. They then randomly got drunk at an event together and later admitted it was a”friendship issue” but never elaborated. Still don’t really seem to be friends all those years later... also Steph and Rhitrion used to be super close calling each other big / little sister - and then Steph didn’t even go to her wedding or post abojt it (ie it wasn’t thah she was invited but couldn’t go) . Wonder what happened there too. Does anyone know 👀 they’ve both been really bugging me

Reactions: 15
I have followed her for ages but am new here too. I really want to know what happened between Steph and Chessie King. They were best friends (Chessie got a tattoo for their friendship). They did Two peas in a bod together and then all of a sudden they just stopped hanging out. They then randomly got drunk at an event together and later admitted it was a”friendship issue” but never elaborated. Still don’t really seem to be friends all those years later... also Steph and Rhitrion used to be super close calling each other big / little sister - and then Steph didn’t even go to her wedding or post abojt it (ie it wasn’t thah she was invited but couldn’t go) . Wonder what happened there too. Does anyone know 👀 they’ve both been really bugging me
They seemed to fall out when Chessie started going out with Matt and Steph broke up with Luke. My theory is that Steph was needy after the break up and wanted a lot of support from Chessie but didn’t get it from her because she was newly loved up 🤷🏼‍♀️ Would love to know the true story though!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if she's had her teeth done? Watching her latest vlog and they look insaaaaane
she had invisalign the other year i think but not sure of anything since
just had a look at most recent youtube vlog she looks knackered and really
guant i think??

Reactions: 1