Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I find them both quite subtly smug. And also preachy af 🙄. I get the impression they view themselves as inspirational to us peasants

Reactions: 11

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Worst one I’ve seen in a long time. Referring to herself as a “booty girl” (?) and clearly buying jeans that are too big. I just despair that this is what influencers think is a good contribution to society at this time...

• Angry
She always says she’s in no rush and they’re happy as they are when someone mentions marriage but I reckon she’s absolutely desperate for a ring!

Libbie

VIP Member
Looks like the effects of a Vegan diet to me! How old is he? …he easily passes for 40 in that pic!

• Sick

Branched

View attachment 104558
Dear Stephanie. Shut the fuck up.
I understand that everyone is struggling in their own ways as a result of lockdown/coronavirus in general, but she really doesn't realise how good she's got it. Her idea of wfh is prancing around all afternoon to film a 15 second TikTok video - countless people are either out working as usual, or working long hours at home in less than ideal setups. She's living with her family in a massive house - people are living alone, people are worried about paying their rent/mortgage. She has time to go on long walks and bake endlessly - not everybody has all this free time to practice gratitude or whatever the influencers are saying, some people are busier than ever with kids now home, relatives and neighbours needing support etc.

This isn't meant to say that nobody can be worried or upset if they aren't the ones who are worst affected by this all. Steph, however, is just taking the piss.

What is she really missing out on? Her 57th trip of the year with Zanna, going out for fancy brunches, expensive workout classes? Sounds like such a tough life.

• Angry

aemee321

Chatty Member
Was this award for the sasstainable stuff I presume? All she did was whack a logo on some pre-bought wooden cutlery and silicone pouches I'm confused

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Pinchme

VIP Member
I saw this on her BFs page look how much he’s changed. Tbh he doesn’t look well/healthy
I haven't followed this awful little girl for a while, as she makes me feel ill.

Isn't Lewis playing Rugby anymore? What's the reason, has she stopped him so as he can sell his bowls from China?

I felt and still do that he is only there for the attention, money and lifestyle that she and daddy provide.

• Haha

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I wonder if he is getting sick of being trapped in her family home. From personal experience someone can want to break up with someone months before they do

megsmagoo

VIP Member
This is what I said in Grace's thread. She posts so many ads that she's decided to make them zany so hopefully people forgive and gloss over that they are ads. Last time I counted her and Flora Beverley would post a similar amount a week, like 3-4, which is excessive.
She does my head in with all the ads! It’s why i would never want to be an influencer - you end up selling your soul for a shampoo. What else has she got as a back up during this pandemic?

also pray to god that she stops saying we move 🙃☠☠

Is Steph actually a qualified PT? If not then surely she shouldn’t even be bringing out a guide as she isn’t qualified to do so.

aemee321

Chatty Member
Complaining about them being passing ships and not being able to have quality time 🤣 you've been on back to back holidays and he's been off doing his runs, someone pass me the violin

• Haha

Ilikethisname

One thing that has always struck me about Stef is her followers have been static for years, I guess kudos to her for not going on buying sprees. I don't mean any negativity by this just a random thought

Whatever123

VIP Member
She lives near me. She’s just a classic Bromley white privileged spoilt brat. I have no idea how she’s ‘made it’ as an influencer. Nothing interesting or engaging about her... I just don’t get it

Kiki999

I actually don't mind Stef too much compared to some of her 'colleagues' but her style is basically 'spoiled 12 year old girl'. She always looks a bit tacky in my opinion

Jjjjaaaak

I’ve been wondering all year who on earth Georgie is and if she was related to them and why she lived with them?

Lewis is like her little puppet. To see a grown man act like he does with her is cringey. She’s a fake - all of its false. Lewis comes across as a bit pathetic tbh. Bet his mates take the piss out of him.