Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes still with him although all he seems to do now is run ultra marathons and the like
She gets very shirty anytime someone asks if they are getting married

Reactions: 3
She always says she’s in no rush and they’re happy as they are when someone mentions marriage but I reckon she’s absolutely desperate for a ring!

Reactions: 11
She’s liked Russell brand’s post denying/disputing the allegations against him as a media conspiracy…
She’s unliked it now…! 🤣 maybe she got some backlash (as I doubt she came to her senses by herself). Sometimes I have actually got the impression that she reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s unliked it now…! 🤣 maybe she got some backlash (as I doubt she came to her senses by herself). Sometimes I have actually got the impression that she reads here.
And unfollowed him! I agree, someone must have said something. Very questionable that she was following him in the first place tbh but then she is a terrible judge of character.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but she never acknowledges the immense privileges she has. ‘I worked hard to build this channel up’ yeah cause you had the privilege of never needing to get a proper job because her family are loaded.
Also the free designer shoes and bag, free iPhone. Sickening, she can afford those herself 10x over.

Reactions: 16
Their renovations seem to be taking ages and she’s said she won’t say how much they’ve cost (suspect it’s £££££!)

Reactions: 2
I swear when they first bought the house and someone asked for a tour she said they won’t be posting about it as they wanted to keep it private. Now the house has its own Instagram?!

Reactions: 13
I swear when they first bought the house and someone asked for a tour she said they won’t be posting about it as they wanted to keep it private. Now the house has its own Instagram?!
Surprised at this, as she repeated that a few times. Now wondering if the reason was that it didn’t have the insta aesthetic and was embarrassed, rather than privacy. Oh and wanting freebies whilst they renovate 🙄

Reactions: 10
I remember her saying that too. She deffo wants freebies! Her twit friend Zanna got all the freebies for her Surrey mansion and when they were done renovating deleted the account!

Reactions: 18
Probably because she wants freebies, and like Zanna and Chessie, needs an account to show all her #Gifted tit.
like she can’t afford a new sofa or bed….!
Unfollowed her ages ago as she was so vanilla and boring- looks like she still is.

Reactions: 11
I unfollowed her a few years back. She’s from my area and she is just a dull privileged white girl with no life experience.
She literally made her eating disorder her personality for years. I think she struggled for a couple of years at most? Not to invalidate her experience but I myself and many other women I know have been through this and didn’t build a career off the back of it. In fact, it’s uncomfortable to talk about. I just find her weird and attention seeking

Reactions: 6