Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steph just posted this older photo of Lewis and I know we all age but he looks sooo different. I wonder if all the running and marathons he's been doimg has taken their toll..... 🤷🏼‍♀️
Anyone would age that fast listening to her whine, me, me, me all day everyday 😂

What a difference 😲

Reactions: 7
I’ve been following her since 2017. And I mean early 2017. This is when I was just starting to get into my fitness journey. And I have to say, I didn’t realise at the time but she was so damaging to me! All of the posts about the befores and afters of herself. and her what I eat in a days... It all used to really play on me. After she got with Lewis, I remember unfollowing for a bit because I couldn’t stand just how salesy her page got, and also how she would drag him into that a lot of the time. it also seems to me like she was rubbing Lewis in lukes face! All of the captions, bragging about how she “knows what it is to love now” etc. it was all so obvious

Reactions: 10
I used to know Steph when I was younger and so naturally, we were ‘friends’ on FB. A few years ago, having been vegan for a while, I shared an article discussing the benefits of veganism on health + the environment and she unfriended me 😂 and now sits on her high horse making ££££ in vegan-related sponsored posts and her ‘sustainable’ product line 🤮 goes to show that the only thing she really cares about is herself and her bank balance!!

Oh!! And I have friends that went to school with her and she would bully people for their size and race!! Honestly, can’t believe this hypocrite is preaching kindness and self acceptance after single-handedly traumatising so many others... I wonder if she’d be willing to pay their therapy bills like Mumma Sue paid for all of hers 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Tbf maybe she saw you posted that vegan article and it reminded her that you were friends on there but never really chatted anymore so removed you?

Are we any closer to working out the size of her house or anything about it yet?

Reactions: 2
Tbf maybe she saw you posted that vegan article and it reminded her that you were friends on there but never really chatted anymore so removed you?

Are we any closer to working out the size of her house or anything about it yet?

Ofc that is a possibility!

However, I was pretty active on FB at the time and used to share/post quite a bit. She’d have had plenty of opportunities to unfriend me before the article re: veganism! I know that she’d seen my previous posts because she’d liked a few of them. Also, at the time, she’d call her self ‘unhealthychefsteph’ on FB which I found to be amusing given everything she was shoving down our throats through IG so I’d check the page every now and again for a giggle and that’s how I know it was after that post specifically...

Reactions: 5
Can't cope with her 'risotto'. It's always been a one pot dish and the whole bloody point is to add a small amount of stock at a time. Not a gallon. *shudders*

Can't cope with her 'risotto'. It's always been a one pot dish and the whole bloody point is to add a small amount of stock at a time. Not a gallon. *shudders*
In all fairness I add a jug full of stock to my risotto too and it’s delicious 🤣

Reactions: 1
The way these two gush over each other is nauseating. Lewis comes out with some tit that belongs in a hallmark special

Reactions: 9
Lewis is like her little puppet. To see a grown man act like he does with her is cringey. She’s a fake - all of its false. Lewis comes across as a bit pathetic tbh. Bet his mates take the piss out of him.

Makes no sense to me why she pointed out that her coat she wore at the weekend was fake leather and fur, but then links the top and skirt which are both real feathers. Definitely not vegan.

No wonder her followers have been stagnant for years, all she does is reproduce generic vegan recipes, prance around in heels and call it a dance lesson and goes out for brunch. I feel like there’s an engagement coming this year as she’s running out of stuff to post

Reactions: 6
She literally can not be on her own. Lewis has gone away for yet another ultra marathon, and she has friends over and now off for a spa with her mum (probably an #ad).
When my husband goes away I LOVE having a few days to myself, but she’s such a sponge and NEEDS to have people.

lol she really doesn’t do anything does she. Spins around on her office chair every couple of days to make it look like she has a job

Reactions: 6
She literally can not be on her own. Lewis has gone away for yet another ultra marathon, and she has friends over and now off for a spa with her mum (probably an #ad).
When my husband goes away I LOVE having a few days to myself, but she’s such a sponge and NEEDS to have people.
Exactly. Then they'll all get binned when he comes home again 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1