he called me at 1:30 and told me to come over. I’m here now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so we had a lovely evening last night. We met in the pub and then went back to his and sat in his bead eating Thai takeaway and shagging. It’s all been very top secret as he’s good mates with my ex and he’ll be horrified, but we’re going public after the weekend! So yeah, it’s serious. ♥

Thanks so much for the support and company guys. You’re the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s ‘serious’ after a handful of dates (if that)?

I remember you posting on the Secret Celeb Gossip thread last month - you’d just found out your long-term partner had been cheating on you, and that you were heartbroken.

It’s great that you’re moving on but be careful about moving too quickly with someone new, as you’re likely to be quite vulnerable right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I didn’t see the post on the celeb I’ve but I think it’s nice that you’re open to a relationship after that happened. It’s not your fault your ex was a dick good for you for picking yourself up and finding someone that’s making you happy. I find it really hard not to close myself off after those kinds of bad experiences. But fair I agree some things may be raw so I guess you just have to be careful about not hurting the new guy maybe if there is still some unresolved hurt of yours

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys, I don’t mean ’serious’ serious. I just meant we‘re going to give it a go being ’exclusive’ if that how the young people like to phrase it, and dating publicly. But yeah, point taken. Bye for now.💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.