he called me at 1:30 and told me to come over. I’m here now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunny I’ve never kept up with your extracurricular activities before, but I thank you for making me absolutely howl on this dull Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so invested in this. I hope the roasties were good as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel invested in this as I've been lurking on secret celeb gossip

More worried about how good the roast was right now though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bunny I'm so overly invested in this. I currently having a roast cooked by my husband, but I'm definitely not getting a big cock after, so fuckin jealous. You go girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my god, I love you guys so much!!!
Gotta be quick but I’m here. Loving it. Report back tomorrow xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A quick update for those who have not been following this in the Secret Celebrity Gossip thread ...

Bunny has been on a couple of dates recently. The first guy had a big cock but spoke about it more than doing anything with it. The second guy made her a very happy Bunny but she got cystitis afterwards. She's now on a second date with that guy and he invited her over for a 'roast' ... any further information and you'll have to wait because as she has pointed out, she is pissed.
Roast as in dinner orrrrrrrrrrr?

Roast as in dinner orrrrrrrrrrr?
Apparently so but who knows? 🤣

Just waiting for Bunny to give us all the gory details :m

I had a roast dinner last night too. I looked at it very differently than I usually do.

Roast dinner has become a euphemism for a bonk. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok gang, I’m back. Had to have a quick meeting with my boss but now I can update you. Just going to make a cup of tea.
but seriously the stars must be aligned or something as my lodger had a very successful Bumble date last night….good job I wasn’t home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok gang, I’m back. Had to have a quick meeting with my boss but now I can update you. Just going to make a cup of tea.
but seriously the stars must be aligned or something as my lodger had a very successful Bumble date last night….good job I wasn’t home.
Hurry up Bunny!!

Reactions: 1
Ok, so I went over just before 2 and it was all very casual and blasé to start with. He poured me a massive glass of wine and i just sat in the kitchen drinking and smoking and chatting tit, whilst he busied around with pots and pans. So adorable.

Anyway he made an amazing roast: roast chicken, homemade roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, broccoli, leeks, stuffing, homemade gravy…..and he was like duck, I forgot the green beans, and I’m so sorry i didn’t make my own yorkshire puddings, I wanted more time to spend with you….they are ’finest‘ though 😂

We got on really well and by the time we’d eaten and had loads of wine I basically sat on his lap astride him and took my top off. duck I was drink and adrenlined-up. We then took it into the bedroom and basically fucked all evening and picked on the roast. I did try to wee after every time but it was quite hard. I was chugging down water out of the bathroom trap at times.

Oh one really funny bit, I don’t know if anyone remembers, but I have a thing for Jay Rayner as he looks like he has an insatiable appetite and knows how to devour a woman. So at one point late in the night, I’d gone for a wee and i found him in the kitchen eating more chicken. And I said all seductively, ‘you know what they say about a man with a big appetite’.
and he went ‘Wot? Fat bleep🤣🤣🤣 I was doubled over laughing and had to go and hide in the bog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Also ‘coke cock’ messaged me last night while I was on bed with the big man. Probably looking for a hook up though so I’ll block him. I will definitely be seeing the big man again and he wants to take me on holiday, I was like Baby…too soon…and covid?? He was like, ‘oh yeah, after that then’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.