he called me at 1:30 and told me to come over. I’m here now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so I went over just before 2 and it was all very casual and blasé to start with. He poured me a massive glass of wine and i just sat in the kitchen drinking and smoking and chatting tit, whilst he busied around with pots and pans. So adorable.

Anyway he made an amazing roast: roast chicken, homemade roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, broccoli, leeks, stuffing, homemade gravy…..and he was like duck, I forgot the green beans, and I’m so sorry i didn’t make my own yorkshire puddings, I wanted more time to spend with you….they are ’finest‘ though 😂

We got on really well and by the time we’d eaten and had loads of wine I basically sat on his lap astride him and took my top off. duck I was drink and adrenlined-up. We then took it into the bedroom and basically fucked all evening and picked on the roast. I did try to wee after every time but it was quite hard. I was chugging down water out of the bathroom trap at times.

Oh one really funny bit, I don’t know if anyone remembers, but I have a thing for Jay Rayner as he looks like he has an insatiable appetite and knows how to devour a woman. So at one point late in the night, I’d gone for a wee and i found him in the kitchen eating more chicken. And I said all seductively, ‘you know what they say about a man with a big appetite’.
and he went ‘Wot? Fat bleep🤣🤣🤣 I was doubled over laughing and had to go and hide in the bog!
Oh bunny I’m so jealous. Cooks, has a massive cock and spends the whole evening banging you after feeding you.. that is the perfect date.. where do I get one? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gosh I don't know how you can shag after a big roast dinner! I need 3-4 working days to recover after a roast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
As Bunny herself has said she's posh, I have a younger Joanna Lumley in my head, boffing Ray Winstone (as she's said he's a geezer).
Pretty accurate actually. Except I’m not as pretty as Joanna and he’s far hotter than Ray. But the accents are spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So glad that it all went well, and the you had fun together 😉

Reactions: 2
Oh I’m really enjoying this thread! it’s giving me Sex and The City vibes. You know where they all meet for cocktails and talked about who they’ve recently been with 😂🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wore my dark grey Armani skinny jeans and a tight, stripey, fluorescent pink and black sleeveless top. Minimal make up, hair held back with sunglasses. Gold necklace with dangly bits and a gold bangle. Thank god, I’ve lost weight since my heartbreak, I’ve finally lost the lockdown 10lbs..

He just smelt very fresh, which is good as I afind strong aftershave very off-putting 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wore my dark grey Armani skinny jeans and a tight, stripey, fluorescent pink and black sleeveless top. Minimal make up, hair held back with sunglasses. Gold necklace with dangly bits and a gold bangle. Thank god, I’ve lost weight since my heartbreak, I’ve finally lost the lockdown 10lbs..

He just smelt very fresh, which is good as I afind strong aftershave very off-putting 😂
So jealous, I need to get rid of my useless husband and find myself a real man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amazing!!
From someone who couldn't do sexy time after a meal deal never mind a Sunday roast 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Well done! Awk I bet you looked gorgeous. Same as that I just like a waft of a smell if you catch it but there’s nothing worse than it being overpowering

Reactions: 5
Right, it’s a bit weird because I text him and hear nothing so think I’ve been blanked. But then he called me yesterday afternoon and asked me out to a tapas restaurant! I said I would love to but I need to rest tonight so please can we go tomorrow. So I’m waiting to hear from him today. If it’s a successful date I’ll leave this thread as is. Probably a bit late to show respect but whatever!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right, it’s a bit weird because I text him and hear nothing so think I’ve been blanked. But then he called me yesterday afternoon and asked me out to a tapas restaurant! I said I would love to but I need to rest tonight so please can we go tomorrow. So I’m waiting to hear from him today. If it’s a successful date I’ll leave this thread as is. Probably a bit late to show respect but whatever!
Good luck Bunny, please update us!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sounds like a typical bloke who texts when he’s available and then forgets to respond because he got busy!
I think he’s showing you he’s interested… he cooked you a roast and has now asked you out for tapas.. these are good signs to me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't leave us hanging, Joanna !

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Banging all night after a roast! I’d be full of wind after all that veg and stuffing! I’d be sat in the bathroom with the taps running every 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank duck he just called and I’m meeting him in the pub in a bit.

Massive thanks to whomever recommended D-Mannose. It’s just arrived!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.