Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosyparker678899

Aging fast, going grey at her age and wrinkles? Even the fillers and filters aren't covering it.

Even if she does buy a small I wouldn't believe it she's probably got a large in the bag too and puts that on after showing the S up to the screen.
She looks awful, really chunky and haggard looking recently. It's so unusual how she swears she's lost weight and stopped drinking but she looks worse than ever lol shes such a rodent she's still not declaring her affiliated links clearly enough so another report this morning done đź‘Ť

Attachments

Reactions: 1

nosyparker678899

Has she actually lost weight 🙄 she looks the same old lumpy and dumpy and smug as she always does !
Definitely not. Did we actually see any PROOF of it like her on the scales? No so it's probably a lie like the rest of her sad and pathetic life. https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
This is how to report her to the ASA. I'm sick of her posting ads and affiliate links and not making them clear she's milking her followers so everytime the over weight lard arse posts without ad or aff I'm reporting. Who's with me? Apparently mrs Hinch got well done for it.

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
I've also woken up and reported her. Such a greedy whore. I wish scrounging little begs like her would just get a real job and stop scamming everyone with her thousands of fake followers.

Your own boyfriend can't stand you hun, and you want me to believe everyone else can lol yeah never.
What's the story with her bf hating her? He bought a house with it so he's damn trapped now lol!