Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosyparker678899

Glow up didn't do her much good she looks sooo big and frumpy. And those trousers! Puts into perspective how short she is. Walkling around like a barrel
Her newest click bait is her in those god awful see-through dresses with her knickers pulled up to her armpits as her stomach sags over the front. For someone whose not had a child she has an incredibly flubbery stomach. You can see she's almost blue in the face desperate to suck it in hahaha 😆 if this is a size M as she claims then she clearly needs at least a large. It looks soooo tight it's clinging to the rolls in her stomach, how uncomfortable it looks!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2

nosyparker678899

This fucking better not be about Palestine and Israel wtf, this has been going on for months and NOW you wanna pretend to care? Her fakery sickens me to my very core. The entire covid era this slut stayed silent and now weeks and weeks after this war started she's posting about it - WITHOUT words of her own may I add, just to follow the crowd. Hazel you fat fucking cunt you should be ashamed of yourself and the fact you don't have one independent and origional thought in your ugly fucking fish lipped head. You make me heave.

Attachments

• Heart

nosyparker678899

Thanks @nosyparker678899 for the thread title! 💝

A small summary of what she has been doing lately:
  • Lying about her size, no change there
  • Stalking people on LinkedIn especially those who work at TikTok etc...
  • Going on holidays without her SO
  • Giving financial advice nobody asked for
  • Giving weight loss advice on how to loss a pound in a month

Why thank you.
She's tripping over every lie she's ever told. I wonder if she realises how utterly pitiful she is.

nosyparker678899

Back home and she's having sandwiches delivered for lunch as shes mega busy. Can't be arsed to get her fat ass up off the sofa to go into the kitchen, she works from home! 🐖🐽
She wouldn't know busy if it slapped her in the face the silly old bitch, she only snaps her fingers and vets rid of her dog to a babysitter as if it's a human 😆 she's lazy and mad and soz but the fucks going on with her nails???? I can't put my finger on what's deformed about her hands but when they're short they make me heave and when they're long they make my skin crawl 🤢 not even her hands and nails are nice she's literally rotton all around. Witch nose and witch nails ha

Attachments

• Sick

nosyparker678899

These fucking influencers hiding the ads ! I’ve reported rat face to the asa let’s hope they do something. Greedy cow won’t be so smug then
I've also woken up and reported her. Such a greedy whore. I wish scrounging little begs like her would just get a real job and stop scamming everyone with her thousands of fake followers.

Your own boyfriend can't stand you hun, and you want me to believe everyone else can lol yeah never.

Reactions: 1

nosyparker678899

Like these, she gets paid to post these and she isnt marking them affiliated clear enough. No doubt intentional just like Mrs hinch so the more reports she gets hopefully she'll be forced to clearer post that she's a scrounging beg with no morals who's effectively praying for free money everytime she posts lol

Attachments

howembarrasing

These fucking influencers hiding the ads ! I’ve reported rat face to the asa let’s hope they do something. Greedy cow won’t be so smug then
Look how she's trying to distract from her big beaky nose with that tiny perfume strip lol nice try big haz but you're destined to be a toucan 🤭

• Haha

howembarrasing

Always a solo day for big H her boyfriend has been AWOL for the last 2 years ! Has she ate him ?!
I can't think of a single situation more embarrassing than BEING so embarrassing, such a liar, such a freak, that the man she *doesnt* live with doesn't even want to be seen on her socials. This is beyond not liking attention now and fully just proof he hates her 😏

howembarrasing

Like these, she gets paid to post these and she isnt marking them affiliated clear enough. No doubt intentional just like Mrs hinch so the more reports she gets hopefully she'll be forced to clearer post that she's a scrounging beg with no morals who's effectively praying for free money everytime she posts lol
Done and done.
She shouldn't be allowed ro continously lie and lie and lie.
Ah and on the upside, that fake tiktok of her hasn't been removed yet!

Attachments