Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
She orders the same shit all of the time, cropped jackets, shorts, it’s just the same stuff from different stores!

Reactions: 7

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Another video...another take away lunch. And 100% she'll be putting it all though as an expense on her self employed tax return to save money.

She's been listening to CEO/entrepreneur podcasts and is hinting at something big coming that's she's working on. If she's starting a dodgy business she's gonna be insufferable.

Reactions: 6

howembarrasing

Makes me so uncomfortable knowing she literally rummages through her draw of unwanted freebies and toot and palms it off as a "give away" lol so cringe. So ungrateful.

Reactions: 5

Keikochan

VIP Member
She is very critical of the clothes in Pennys/Primark at the moment for someone who dresses the way she does.

Reactions: 5

Keikochan

VIP Member
Thanks @nosyparker678899 for the thread title! 💝

A small summary of what she has been doing lately:
  • Lying about her size, no change there
  • Stalking people on LinkedIn especially those who work at TikTok etc...
  • Going on holidays without her SO
  • Giving financial advice nobody asked for
  • Giving weight loss advice on how to loss a pound in a month

Reactions: 4

howembarrasing

Why does she wear her underwear like that? I'm almost certain she does it for the "look" but it just looks ridiculous 🤣 she looks like a fatty with a wedgie 🤣 honestly the state of that body, I'd rather suffocate myself then post that online. What a state 🤢
What do you mean for the look? The only look it's giving is sea cow 🤭 her YouTube as well Lille the most "underrated"

So you finally listened to the people laughing at you and realised paris was a shithole and you're wasting your money? Then goes to lille of all places lol you wait till she finds the REAL france. (With no help from me slag)

Imagine being so thick and uncultured you're twisting your wedgied though about over LILLE. Pesant. Go beg for more freebies.

• Haha

nosyparker678899

What's the story with her bf hating her? He bought a house with it so he's damn trapped now lol!
It's a small town, people hear things, especially neighbours lol. He's never there, works away, and when he is he treats her like the shit she is. The blokes unhinged.

Obviously she puts up with it because she got a house out of it but it's such a toxic pairing it's unreal.

• Wow

nosyparker678899

The only scenery we are seeing is from the walk from one restaurant to another.
There's an incredible amount of art, history, museums and culture in lille but all I've seen is her buying food and 'posing' with her facing away from the camera and her fat misshapen arse in full view?

She only goes to france because it's dirt cheap, the journey could be done by a lone infant and it allows her to look like she's jet setting when actually she's literally sat on a smelly ferry to france 💀 she's so embarrassing. And yet again, another "memory" (albeit it poor one) she's made without her sumo wrestling mentally deranged boyfriend?? Has he been sectioned for her safety or something or does he really hate her THIS MUCH?? She may as well be single 🤭

Wonder what's in store in lille today? Probably food, take a photo outside a designer shop she can't afford to buy from (like that time she was dying for something chanel but could only afford the world's most hideous broach and never wears it) then go drink some alcohol, post some pictures of her back fat then eat yet again.

• Heart

nosyparker678899

She is very critical of the clothes in Pennys/Primark at the moment for someone who dresses the way she does.
I don't know why she moans when she 1. Buys everything in the wrong size so of course it looks shit and 2. Takes it all back anyway. It makes no sense.

Her recent story about being in bed by 8.30 after a 'productive day' lol how lonely and empty has your life gotta be to he in bed by half 8 with your dog 💀

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
She's never ever mentioned children before not even ones she knows. You can tell she isn't a "kid" person, bet she can't stand to be around them tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 3