Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ooohkitty

Trying to hide the side view of her gunt with a fan :ROFLMAO: And whats with the pulling at the hair. Give up girl. You are not the one!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

nosyparker678899

Why the hell doesn’t she get bigger bottoms. These ones look uncomfortable
Why does she wear her underwear like that? I'm almost certain she does it for the "look" but it just looks ridiculous 🤣 she looks like a fatty with a wedgie 🤣 honestly the state of that body, I'd rather suffocate myself then post that online. What a state 🤢

• Heart

nosyparker678899

Most people treat themselves to 1 pastry but she likes to have 2 plus chocolate and a dessert. Include pasta and cocktails all in 1 day, this is why she's a heffer.
Every single trip she has revolves around eating. Go see some culture hazza hun. There's food at home 🤣 so glas she's stopped acting like the cess pit that is paris is the be all and end all now, she was starting to appear rather ignorant.

howembarrasing

This fucking better not be about Palestine and Israel wtf, this has been going on for months and NOW you wanna pretend to care? Her fakery sickens me to my very core. The entire covid era this slut stayed silent and now weeks and weeks after this war started she's posting about it - WITHOUT words of her own may I add, just to follow the crowd. Hazel you fat fucking cunt you should be ashamed of yourself and the fact you don't have one independent and origional thought in your ugly fucking fish lipped head. You make me heave.
I agree and I would have so much more respect for her if she had her own train of thought but she doesn't, she says and does the bare minimum and only does that when her fake reputation hangs in the balance. As you say there was no mention through covid about everything everyone was going through, it was just boring vlogs and radio silence on people actually suffering but then again she has no personality or real intelligence which I assume is why she doesn't comment on world issues, because she doesn't understand them.

I'm just glad she's finally admitting to being in a size large. Well done heffer hazel, even if it is just because you've been reading here lol.

Also random but does anyone else remember last year and every 5 minutes the "crippling anxiety" she'd mention? Funny how that's disappeared over night eh?

howembarrasing

I could be sick I'm so nauseous 🤢 she's been there less that 24 hours hasn't she and I'll I've seen is bakery after bakery, chocolate shop, bar, restaurant, MORE food, MORE alcohol with a few filler pics of areas she's walked past on her way to yet another food or alcohol establishment! You say you're glad she's not harping on about paris being the best, but it makes no difference to her as all she does is stuff her rat pig face! She could be I'm timbuktu and be dreaming about Sri Lanka flavoured crisps like the whale she is 🐋🐭

Reactions: 2

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Back home and she's having sandwiches delivered for lunch as shes mega busy. Can't be arsed to get her fat ass up off the sofa to go into the kitchen, she works from home! 🐖🐽

• Sick

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Wrong size again, clearly can't breathe or move in this and the mesh is bunched up in her rolls, as it would with anyone wearing a dress which is at least a size too small.
Still don’t see the weight loss she bangs on about 🙄. To be 5 foot 3 as she admits and tubby lumpy and bumpy like that is not a good look.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Most people treat themselves to 1 pastry but she likes to have 2 plus chocolate and a dessert. Include pasta and cocktails all in 1 day, this is why she's a heffer.

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
I still can’t see any weight loss ! She reckoned she lost 20 odd pounds I’m sure … well if she has it’s certainly not from her body