Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All it does is turn people off from buying stuff, when these twats get it all for free! The video the other day where she is explaining about getting botox early to prevent wrinkles.... that is not true at all. Such dangerous advice for young girls.
So all the anti aging creams etc she advertises does not work if she has to have botox to stop getting wrinkles.

She almost looks ape like here what has she done? Like an ape slash rodent plastic statue. How can she promote botox for preventing wrinkles when her face is clearly that way because of all the work? Does she have filler in her jaw and cheeks does anyone know or is she just gaining weight? She's starting to look more masculine than usual

That's why she doesn't talk about it. There isn't a relationship, he's never there. He's her meal ticket and nothing more.
She's said she's had filler in her chin which also had hilarious results. Hazel having her nails done, hair done or any cosmetic procedures are always funny as duck, nothing ever looks decent 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I get botox cos I don't want my forehead to move. I don't want people knowing or thinking they know, what I'm thinking. I also kinda think it makes my face look like a doll and that's cute 🤭 less is more though.
She has more like 🤡

So all the anti aging creams etc she advertises does not work if she has to have botox to stop getting wrinkles.

She's said she's had filler in her chin which also had hilarious results. Hazel having her nails done, hair done or any cosmetic procedures are always funny as duck, nothing ever looks decent 🤣
That explains the masculine jaw and the bloat then! Filler mixed with botox quickly sends you downhill fast as you can see. It really is a giggle though, multiple streams of income and still looks like a beast 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her tiktok in that hideous skirt 🤢 openly admits it's too small and too short and she can't do it up but says it's cos it's a faulty item? No hun it's because you're a balloon body.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The lips 🤢🤮🤮🤮 she looks like a trout!!!! anyone else see her open the umbrella in the house and hope she gets struck by lightning now!!!!! 🤭
They are worse than before she got them dissolved. What a state! Off to a z listers concert tonight I see with her tits hanging out as usual. Classy as ever 👏

Reactions: 4
Not being funny but this girl makes me so miserable she has the online personality of a kellogs cornflakes box . She’s so boring to look at I’ve had to unfollow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know which makes me boak more those lips or her cooking. 🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢
Doesn't she realise she's tit at everything, it must be a parody account because this can't be serious. The bleeping state of it blah.
Edit: I just posted this and saw that her actual lips now look like the one on my profile pic of her 😂😂😂
No wonder Jordans rarely home when she serves vomit for dinner 🤮 the women in his family must hate that!!!!!! Every mum/granny wants their kid looked after imagine your son being with a slag that serves up vomit and has 2 dinners in 1 night like what an actual pig!!!!!! Zizis wasn't enough so mcdonalds as well!!!!!! Gluttonous cow!!!! Dancing with old men probably hoping for a Job for the night!!! Let's not forget huns one of her streams if income is prostitution!!!! Then talking to a stranger about orgasms!!!???!!! Classless bleeping bleep!!!!!! Her lips make me sick!!!!!!!! She is vile!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No wonder Jordans rarely home when she serves vomit for dinner 🤮 the women in his family must hate that!!!!!! Every mum/granny wants their kid looked after imagine your son being with a slag that serves up vomit and has 2 dinners in 1 night like what an actual pig!!!!!! Zizis wasn't enough so mcdonalds as well!!!!!! Gluttonous cow!!!! Dancing with old men probably hoping for a Job for the night!!! Let's not forget huns one of her streams if income is prostitution!!!! Then talking to a stranger about orgasms!!!???!!! Classless bleeping bleep!!!!!! Her lips make me sick!!!!!!!! She is vile!!
Her laugh when that man spoke about the orgasms too it was so disgusting🤮 she's so cheap and tacky isn't she. Also since when did she have half decent nails, don't get me wrong they still look vile on her manly skin peeling hands🤢 but they're not her usual style AT ALL. She must have copied someone with taste.

Doesn't she realise she's tit at everything, it must be a parody account because this can't be serious. The bleeping state of it blah.
Edit: I just posted this and saw that her actual lips now look like the one on my profile pic of her 😂😂😂
Just realised fatty didn't do any vegetables no wonder she's as round as a weeble.

Last edited:
  • Sick
The irony of her calling her dog a pig when the only pig on her gram is her!!! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
The freak is in her 20s and is picking up conkers for an autumn video!!!! Give me strength!!!! What an utter bore!!!! I see kids picking conkers on the way to work not lonely grown women on a Sunday grooming her cousin!!!!! Notice how she keeps throwing Jordans name into her stories lately too!!!!! Nice try hefty hazza!!!!! We all know he isnt there!!!!!!

• Haha
Just watched her evening routine 🙄 OMG I think Hazel has been watching too much of Gemma Louise Miles….even copied her with the voiceover 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9