Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another pair of New Balance trainers 🙄 Hazel I am so glad you can afford to spend money like there is no tomorrow but OMG get a grip and think about people who are struggling to eat….let alone buy 3 pairs of expensive trainers 😡

Reactions: 8
She probably thinks buying all those trainers and gym wear will make her lose weight. It's OK she's pigging out on her birthday and a few days before that it was with another fake mate Laura. I agree it's very strange that her "boyfriend" isn't there with her for her birthday and no family get together? No wonder she's comfort eating and binge drinking. She's a basket case no doubt about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably thinks buying all those trainers and gym wear will make her lose weight. It's OK she's pigging out on her birthday and a few days before that it was with another fake mate Laura. I agree it's very strange that her "boyfriend" isn't there with her for her birthday and no family get together? No wonder she's comfort eating and binge drinking. She's a basket case no doubt about it.
That's why she's showing off her trainers, she thinks material things, food was alcohol will fill the void she's left with because she has no real friends and her boyfriend doesn't even love her. Its funny knowing how genuinely alone she is.

Reactions: 5
Was going out for lunch but changed her mind so her mom got this ready for her at Hazel's house. I smell bs, who has all this randomly in their kitchen. It's more likely Hazel went out to the shops bought her self all this and set it up to take photos to look like her parents are bothering with her. Everything we talk about on here she addresses on her IG. So who spends their birthdays scrolling through tattle if she super busy and popular?

Attachments

She's a
Was going out for lunch but changed her mind so her mom got this ready for her at Hazel's house. I smell bs, who has all this randomly in their kitchen. It's more likely Hazel went out to the shops bought her self all this and set it up to take photos to look like her parents are bothering with her. Everything we talk about on here she addresses on her IG. So who spends their birthdays scrolling through tattle if she super busy and popular?
She's a liar. Wow. Imagine spending your birthday scrolling through tattle! That is some dire lonely life lol tbh I doubt her mum was even there. I find it strange how she takes pictures of anything and anyone including strangers trying to peacefully enjoy their day but can't take a pic with her mum on her bday? I smell a rat and it looks like big H!

She's a

She's a liar. Wow. Imagine spending your birthday scrolling through tattle! That is some dire lonely life lol tbh I doubt her mum was even there. I find it strange how she takes pictures of anything and anyone including strangers trying to peacefully enjoy their day but can't take a pic with her mum on her bday? I smell a rat and it looks like big H!
Speaking of rats, I am floored that she is only 27!! She looks so old, harsh and worn!! Can't wait to see how more filler messed up her already disgusting face!

Another pair of New Balance trainers 🙄 Hazel I am so glad you can afford to spend money like there is no tomorrow but OMG get a grip and think about people who are struggling to eat….let alone buy 3 pairs of expensive trainers 😡
It's like she just HAS to brag about it, it helps compensate for her awful personality and facial features.

She's a

I also find this strange. She posts pictures of her dogs backside fgs but fails to capture any real/wholesome/family/relationship based content. No one likes her enough to be involved.

Speaking of gym big H wants to get herself down there after all the crap she's eaten this weekend!!!!!!! Bday or not that is greedy and excessive!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Speaking of gym big H wants to get herself down there after all the crap she's eaten this weekend!!!!!!! Bday or not that is greedy and excessive!!!!!
Time of the month bollocks again. You wouldn't think every woman in the history of the world also had a period would you? Just big H. She's such a cry baby.

Speaking of rats, I am floored that she is only 27!! She looks so old, harsh and worn!! Can't wait to see how more filler messed up her already disgusting face!
Yeah she looks in her 30s, I thought she was a lot older than what she is

Highlight of her week was finding an apple under a foot stool. Most likely because she's devoured everything else in her house. 🐷
Your joke is sooo funny but I can't stand to think of how sad and lonely I'd have to be to have finding an apple as the 'highlight of my week' that's honestly shocking. I cannot wait to see how her monstrous lips turned out though!! Did anyone notice her eyelashes in that picture covered in eye bogeys🤮🤢 crusty cow. I can't tell if she looks unwashed or unwashed and ill.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Embraced time off social media seeing people close to her!!!!! Funny she never documents her real friends!!!!!! Embracing time off social media but only did it cos she cant film cos her lips!!!!!

Your joke is sooo funny but I can't stand to think of how sad and lonely I'd have to be to have finding an apple as the 'highlight of my week' that's honestly shocking. I cannot wait to see how her monstrous lips turned out though!! Did anyone notice her eyelashes in that picture covered in eye bogeys🤮🤢 crusty cow. I can't tell if she looks unwashed or unwashed and ill.
On both eyes!!!!!! 🤢 I guess she didnt fancy a wash that morning!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Time of the month bollocks again. You wouldn't think every woman in the history of the world also had a period would you? Just big H. She's such a cry baby.
One minute it's TOM next she's scoffing more going out as she pleases. Even her lies aren't consistent.
Embraced time off social media seeing people close to her!!!!! Funny she never documents her real friends!!!!!! Embracing time off social media but only did it cos she cant film cos her lips!!!!!

On both eyes!!!!!! 🤢 I guess she didnt fancy a wash that morning!!!!
I'll be honest that's got me heaving what a dirty cow!
Why do her fingers and nails not only look misshapen and dodgy but sooooo dirty!!!! I think the mask is slipping and we are starting to get a glimpse of the real hazza. Nasty, rude, ugly and unwashed!!
She's all style and no substance. What's the use of having the latest zara coat when you can't even wash your face and hands before wearing it! Absolute woman.

Reactions: 4
I bet her new lips will be bigger than that pancake ass. She doesn't even work out so why is she wearing gym wear?

• Haha
Fat cow!!!! Anyone seen her pathetic posing trying to show off her arse???!!!! Never knew someone's arse could be fat AND flat!!!! Hideous beast!!!! Humiliating!!!!
These just no shape to it! If it was any shape I’d said it’s square!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.