Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her evening routine 🙄 OMG I think Hazel has been watching too much of Gemma Louise Miles….even copied her with the voiceover 😂
I've not watched yet but saw the thumbnail and said to myself 'tell me you've been watching GLM without telling me lol. I know Gemma copies others but jesus christ everyone is copying her now. The font, thumbnail, the beige filter and furniture. Not an original idea in their heads😂

Reactions: 11
I've not watched yet but saw the thumbnail and said to myself 'tell me you've been watching GLM without telling me lol. I know Gemma copies others but jesus christ everyone is copying her now. The font, thumbnail, the beige filter and furniture. Not an original idea in their heads😂
She is the most unoriginal boring person ever. Who even needs to see her evening routine? We all know it consists of being in bed with her piggy double and stuffing her face whilst watching crap netflix shows to ease her loneliness and boredom.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd really appreciate it if she would stop resharing the fake give away reel!!!!! If I have to see her fat flat saggy arse again I might vomit!!!!!! And in leather look trousers of all things!!!!! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
They tend to copy the ones with a lot of views on their vids, hoping that their vids will take off the same way

Bet she's clicking away tonight trying to get her trotters on a pair of uggs as Laura got a pair today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm confused!!!!! If she previously did a hairdressing course why does her hair always look like a lank greasy mess???!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Look at her bfs eyes in her stories!!! He looks so defeated and fed up!! The smile doesn't reach his eyes!!!! It's true photos speak a thousand words!!!! Poor little slave boy!!! And a pic of her Richmonds for the lolz!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Look at her bfs eyes in her stories!!! He looks so defeated and fed up!! The smile doesn't reach his eyes!!!! It's true photos speak a thousand words!!!! Poor little slave boy!!! And a pic of her Richmonds for the lolz!!!!!!!
I saw that. He looks like he would rather be anywhere than being humiliated in the middle of Brussels playing lap dog. He has no masculinity at all does he? I wonder if that's just him or if she's successfully taken away every ounce of manliness he had.

I just noticed the bf too! I was just wondering why she’s dressed like she’s going to secondary school…

• Haha
I just noticed the bf too! I was just wondering why she’s dressed like she’s going to secondary school…
God he looks miserable. It must be so disappointing never being home, and then when you are you're dragged on a trip to do take photos for your slave drivers fake instagram followers. Never seen an unhappier looking man tbh, so defeated, deflated and meek looking. Makes a change from her having her wonky tits out and dressing like a bleep I suppose.

• Haha
  • Heart
God he looks miserable. It must be so disappointing never being home, and then when you are you're dragged on a trip to do take photos for your slave drivers fake instagram followers. Never seen an unhappier looking man tbh, so defeated, deflated and meek looking. Makes a change from her having her wonky tits out and dressing like a bleep I suppose.
Having a 2nd look and they both look miserable!!!!! You just dont notice big h is mishog at first cos she so deformed from her fat lips!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine coming back home after 3 weeks at a time to find this state. Can she just not go anywhere without her posing, looking smug, stuffing her face and wearing clothes that looks fit to burst. 🤢
Her legs are bigger than his!!! The last thing she needs is all that bread and sweaty cheese 🤮 let alone the constant barrage of waffles!!! Then chocolate! Her eating habits are horrendous!!!! How ironic too!! Big H doesn't drink but took home a cocktail recepie from a restaurant???? 🤔 she needs to drop the don't drink act and admit she drowns her sorrows every night!!!

Also!!!!! That blokes forehead is something else!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
She's so illiterate it hurts. Her latest caption "been to Burges aka my new favourite place" clearly doesn't know what aka means ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ my new fave place aka Burges would have made sense. God she's so dense. What an embarrassment

• Haha
Well it’s only 8am and am pissed off already…just seen her stories and she’s been gifted a tit load of Liz Earle products from QVC…I have used these products for years… but I will NEVER order from QVC again as they seem to be doing a load of gifting lately 😡

Well it’s only 8am and am pissed off already…just seen her stories and she’s been gifted a tit load of Liz Earle products from QVC…I have used these products for years… but I will NEVER order from QVC again as they seem to be doing a load of gifting lately 😡
On the one hand it annoys me but on the other I can't help but chuckle that they've gifted these products to someone whose lied under the pretense of having 130k followers and scrapes on average 350 likes per post if she's lucky. They'll soon learn she brings nothing to the table. It doesn't make it right but it does make me smug!!

At least she paid for those hideous ugg slippers herself. I hate the closed toe ones, they remind me of my grandmas slippers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8