Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her new lips will be bigger than that pancake ass. She doesn't even work out so why is she wearing gym wear?
I would not be wearing gym wear if I was that shape!!!!!!! Shes got it on for her tend cross trainer sesh!!!!! Yknow!!!! The one where she takes a pic of the handle and pretends shes on it while shoving salami down her throat cos shes so Italian!!!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can't even pull the skirt down to its correct position as she's bought one way too small. What a state, everything is like a stuffed sausage. Just wear the size you are not the size you pretend to be jeez.
Holy moly where do I start 😲 what a mess! The too small skirt and the fact its too short and up too high 😑 the celiulite riddled tree trunk thighs 🤢 the fact she looks like a drag queen only frightfully less glam 🤭 hideous thing

She can't even pull the skirt down to its correct position as she's bought one way too small. What a state, everything is like a stuffed sausage. Just wear the size you are not the size you pretend to be jeez.
Also is this since her lips have been done because if so she is looking wonkier than ever! She looks like shes had a stroke 😲 lip filler does not agree with a Camel mouth thats certain

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I do wonder what her work colleagues think, posting herself all over the net!!
No wonder they make her work from home. Imagine walking into their offices with a low cut top on, belly out and micro skirt on. All of which are 3 sizes too small and the cheapest material ever. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg she's doing that weird thing again where she brags about "multiple streams of income"!!!!!! Its a shame multiple streams of income can't fix yor ugly face and flat arse!! Also stop saying you live in the country side when you're in Burnham-On-Crouch according to tagged photos and last I looked that was a town????? Also what happened to living near London as she always lies about???? You near London ot in the country side big haz???? You pathological lying bleep!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg she's doing that weird thing again where she brags about "multiple streams of income"!!!!!! Its a shame multiple streams of income can't fix yor ugly face and flat arse!! Also stop saying you live in the country side when you're in Burnham-On-Crouch according to tagged photos and last I looked that was a town????? Also what happened to living near London as she always lies about???? You near London ot in the country side big haz???? You pathological lying bleep!!!!!!!!
If you choose to lie you must have a good memory other wise you just trip up on your stories just like she has done 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't forget her multiple streams of income include the £5 a month she earns from TikTok and half the morgage Jordan has to pay for not living there. Any rent she gets from her old flat pays for the morgage on that property so not really an income.She really likes to big herself up, fortunately for me I only need the 1 form of income to pay for everything. I don't have to scratch around for loose change like the rat she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Don't forget her multiple streams of income include the £5 a month she earns from TikTok and half the morgage Jordan has to pay for not living there. Any rent she gets from her old flat pays for the morgage on that property so not really an income.She really likes to big herself up, fortunately for me I only need the 1 form of income to pay for everything. I don't have to scratch around for loose change like the rat she is.
Exactly this!

plus she (along with all the other knobhead influencers) get so much make up, skin care, clothes, appliances gifted that they aren’t putting their hands in their own pockets like the rest of us! That frees up cash. If she buys make up it’s collection (not knocking it) or shampoo and that from home bargains.

Reactions: 9
Exactly this!

plus she (along with all the other knobhead influencers) get so much make up, skin care, clothes, appliances gifted that they aren’t putting their hands in their own pockets like the rest of us! That frees up cash. If she buys make up it’s collection (not knocking it) or shampoo and that from home bargains.
Her entire life is a lie. It's all well and good having multiple streams of income if you have someone to actually share it with. I'd rather be poor with friends and family than well off in bed by 9.30 alone with a dog. Also huge tiktok follower jump again today. I guess she used one of her multiple streams of income to buy followers! What a sad little life Jane.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm shocked to find out she's is only 27, i thought she was in ger lates 30's.
Ive noticed she eats a lot of take-out and processed store bought foods, does she even cook?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ive noticed she eats a lot of take-out and processed store bought foods, does she even cook?
She looks older than me and I’m mid 30s 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
QVC has gifted her a load of free elemis products and she tells us to check them out as they are discounted yet she still wants us to pay £75 whilst she gets its for free? She can piss right off. Judging by her face it looks like they don't work as she looks 10 years older than her actual age.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's got such a bloated face it makes her look so old and worn. I think the work she's had done from so young has mutilated her appearance tbh and the alcohol has aged her too even though her most famous saying is how she "doesn't drink" 🙄 but she doesn't cook no not really. Its all pre packaged lazy food and when she does cook it's slop that you wouldn't serve a dog. I mean she uses jot chocolate powder to make chocolate cake ffs that says it all 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
QVC has gifted her a load of free elemis products and she tells us to check them out as they are discounted yet she still wants us to pay £75 whilst she gets its for free? She can piss right off. Judging by her face it looks like they don't work as she looks 10 years older than her actual age.
All it does is turn people off from buying stuff, when these twats get it all for free! The video the other day where she is explaining about getting botox early to prevent wrinkles.... that is not true at all. Such dangerous advice for young girls.

She had to stay off filming for a few days to let her lips go down. They look crap, can't believe she pays for this to be the result. Would look better if she left them alone.

I think her colleagues definitely talk about her bimbo ways. If any of my colleagues had fillers and wore the stuff she wears they'd be the talk of the office.

Screenshot_20220923-173815_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
My work wouldn’t put up with and that so called ‘side huddle’ it’s so unprofessional! The way she spoke about menopause clothing! I thought she was more my age - the wrong side of 35!! The lips are awful!! She’d be much more relatable if she spoke about her relationship, he’s never their!!

Reactions: 7
She had to stay off filming for a few days to let her lips go down. They look crap, can't believe she pays for this to be the result. Would look better if she left them alone.

I think her colleagues definitely talk about her bimbo ways. If any of my colleagues had fillers and wore the stuff she wears they'd be the talk of the office.

View attachment 1599953
She almost looks ape like here what has she done? Like an ape slash rodent plastic statue. How can she promote botox for preventing wrinkles when her face is clearly that way because of all the work? Does she have filler in her jaw and cheeks does anyone know or is she just gaining weight? She's starting to look more masculine than usual

My work wouldn’t put up with and that so called ‘side huddle’ it’s so unprofessional! The way she spoke about menopause clothing! I thought she was more my age - the wrong side of 35!! The lips are awful!! She’d be much more relatable if she spoke about her relationship, he’s never their!!
That's why she doesn't talk about it. There isn't a relationship, he's never there. He's her meal ticket and nothing more.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1599953
Omg!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4