Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? Lol
Not sure I can be any clearer? I thought the girl was a self centered lunatic and honestly didn't think anything could make me more set on that opinion until I see on her work video she drinks from a mug she's had made WITH HER OWN PHOTO ON. Sorry but thats narcassistic as hell! Even if someone brought me a mug with my face on I wouldn't use it, I'd embarrassingly hide it in the back of the cupboard and hope to never see it again. But not big H! Oh no! She just LOVES to stare at her rodent features all day, freak!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Not sure I can be any clearer? I thought the girl was a self centered lunatic and honestly didn't think anything could make me more set on that opinion until I see on her work video she drinks from a mug she's had made WITH HER OWN PHOTO ON. Sorry but thats narcassistic as hell! Even if someone brought me a mug with my face on I wouldn't use it, I'd embarrassingly hide it in the back of the cupboard and hope to never see it again. But not big H! Oh no! She just LOVES to stare at her rodent features all day, freak!
No that is proper wierd! 😳😂😂

Reactions: 5
Didn't show it once ether but twice! Certified nutter!
This has sent me over the edge how funny 😅 she's posting weird stuff atm though , basically outed herself as into beastialiity last night about finding her "soul dog" doesn't surprise me! Her partner pays her no mind.

Also her friends wedding, she recycled a vile brown office style dress for a wedding? That she attended alone surprise surprise 😅 life isn't looking great for you atm H.

Reactions: 4
Didn't show it once ether but twice! Certified nutter!
Not only that but she used a photo from about 6 yrs ago and edited it because her nose and other features look nowt like that. She probably sent it to Jordan as a "cute" gift but he too ashamed to be associated with her.

Also what has she had done to her nails? They look a weird shape the cuticles look messed up and the nails them selves are really thick.🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not only that but she used a photo from about 6 yrs ago and edited it because her nose and other features look nowt like that. She probably sent it to Jordan as a "cute" gift but he too ashamed to be associated with her.

Also what has she had done to her nails? They look a weird shape the cuticles look messed up and the nails them selves are really thick.🤢
I always think her nails are disgusting and poorly done. Unsure why as there are several decent nail artists in her area! Knowing her she can't show her face there, I'm sure the whole of the dengie knows what a snob she is and wouldnt touch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html report her undeclared ads to the ASA!!!!!!!!!! Scammer!!!!!!!!!! Add screen shots!!!!! Hopefully the stuck up cow will stop gaining deals for being a snake dodgy fat liar!!!!!

Attachments

In her Q&A , you know the one where she asks herself questions ? She's talking about having botox a week prior to her plans so she can "recover" ? This shows her immaturity. She's having all these treatments and isn't even clever enough to realise how they work! You don't "recover" from botox at all. The needle marks don't show, in 4 hours you can lay/bend down as normal? And the treatment itself won't work until 14 days after the injections so?? She's just crazy, it shows girls these days, huncluencers especially are so ready to fill their face full of tit without even knowing how it works properly!! Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In her Q&A , you know the one where she asks herself questions ? She's talking about having botox a week prior to her plans so she can "recover" ? This shows her immaturity. She's having all these treatments and isn't even clever enough to realise how they work! You don't "recover" from botox at all. The needle marks don't show, in 4 hours you can lay/bend down as normal? And the treatment itself won't work until 14 days after the injections so?? She's just crazy, it shows girls these days, huncluencers especially are so ready to fill their face full of tit without even knowing how it works properly!! Idiot.
Could be her being thick as usual but she's had so much work done from such a young age I highly doubt it. She knows how cosmetic procedures work, shes had them all before. Its all for sympathy! She's always unwell or run down or moaning about her skin or her periods. It's just another thing to gain attention from.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Could be her being thick as usual but she's had so much work done from such a young age I highly doubt it. She knows how cosmetic procedures work, shes had them all before. Its all for sympathy! She's always unwell or run down or moaning about her skin or her periods. It's just another thing to gain attention from.
True!! So funny she insists she's so Italian but doesn't speak a word of it, how embarrassing! Almost as embarrassing as painting pumpkins in bicarb on an August evening. ALONE as always🤭 also saw she was tagged in wedding pics. Do her friends not find it odd her partner doesn't even have th decency, manners or care for hench H to show his face? I'd be humiliated if my partner disregarded me like that!

• Haha
  • Heart
You’d have thought the last reason giving her the injections would have told her
True!! So funny she insists she's so Italian but doesn't speak a word of it, how embarrassing! Almost as embarrassing as painting pumpkins in bicarb on an August evening. ALONE as always🤭 also saw she was tagged in wedding pics. Do her friends not find it odd her partner doesn't even have th decency, manners or care for hench H to show his face? I'd be humiliated if my partner disregarded me like that!
same! I’d have to call my relationship quits

You’d have thought the last reason giving her the injections would have told her

same! I’d have to call my relationship quits
I certainly wouldn't be stuck in that loveless relationship but then if he goes so does the house and she's back to her flat unable to call herself "landlord" anymore. We all know she'll stay miserable for the house. It's what fools do!

• Heart
Is she having her wonky lips filled so they look more...wonky? She usually has some filler in her face when she goes to have her botox done. I wonder if that 20 minute walk she pretends to do every day along with all that free scoffing she does at that restaurant she keeps plugging has paid off in time for the wedding? I'm guessing she dropped gained a size and will squeeze into something tacky. Predictions of her getting her tits out at the wedding 😆

• Haha
Did anyone watch her autumn home decor video, it is so much clutter and she must have spent hundreds on all that tat. The bit that cracked me up was when she said the decor in the downstairs bathroom was very "minimal", yet there was a candle, three pumpkins, and two room sprays...and and one stem of eucalyptus 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone watch her autumn home decor video, it is so much clutter and she must have spent hundreds on all that tat. The bit that cracked me up was when she said the decor in the downstairs bathroom was very "minimal", yet there was a candle, three pumpkins, and two room sprays...and and one stem of eucalyptus 🤣
Class and decorum she doesn't have! All that money and not the sense to realise she's tacky AF

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tell me you're desperate for followers without saying the words I'm desperate for followers 🤦🏼‍♀️ pathetic. People asking for outfit codes and thats her reply, she isnt a girls girl. Shes a using witch.

She's been buying bots again too. When will her pathetic online persona be over?

Attachments

• Haha