Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oop. Lips running away from her face again. You can tell she's really trying to stop that happening now she's read here but unfortunately you don't control the lips Hazel, the lips control you🥴
To the left to the left
Hazel's lips running away all the way to the left

Just had Beyoncé playing at work and that ones dedicated to this thread😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
If you looked at hazel Facebook you’d think she’s single
Her Instagram is the same, was posting regular couple photos and outings 2020. Now it's just selfies and cocktails out with girls, that's why I thought they split up. I'm guessing she gets more attention if she makes out she's single.

Reactions: 7
Her Instagram is the same, was posting regular couple photos and outings 2020. Now it's just selfies and cocktails out with girls, that's why I thought they split up. I'm guessing she gets more attention if she makes out she's single.
Definitely! She must crave that ego boost!

Reactions: 4
Her lips are exactly like Jackie Stallone's, why on earth does she keep messing her face up?!?🤢🤢
Hashtag twinsies! Proof she has no real friends is literally plastered all over her face in silicone! Anyone that loved / liked her would tell her she looks ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Using my photo again from earlier cos she's even even got the matching coat. What the hell was that reel all about waving some naff knife around and her lips gurning all over the shop. I'm dying 🤣 😭
The caption has made me chuckle.

"Don't worry about what people think, you will be the one laughing"

We must really be bothering her🤭 also she's really not got the hang of tiktok and transitions has she? Embarrassing. Her jaw is swinging more than coke head callums on a Saturday night😅 whoopsy! Laughed at her again!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The caption has made me chuckle.

"Don't worry about what people think, you will be the one laughing"

We must really be bothering her🤭 also she's really not got the hang of tiktok and transitions has she? Embarrassing. Her jaw is swinging more than coke head callums on a Saturday night😅 whoopsy! Laughed at her again!
Def trying to hide the left side of her face where it most looks like she's had a stroke due to the wonky lips. Art project she isn't! Proof she reads here daily in 1 video that is "lol"

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez the state of it 🤢🤢🤢🤢 25 going on 55! Got around 10 years on her and I look younger! And yes I’ve had lip filler but I didn’t duck up my face and knew when enough was enough! Christ it’s a car crash!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jeez the state of it 🤢🤢🤢🤢 25 going on 55! Got around 10 years on her and I look younger! And yes I’ve had lip filler but I didn’t duck up my face and knew when enough was enough! Christ it’s a car crash!
A lot of people don't realise that filler does far more harm than good. As we can tell she looks diabolical. It's slanting her mouth causing the left side to droop and veer off to the side when she speaks but even once dissolved, if she realises what she's done, it causes your lips to sag and look deflated like a balloon. It also promotes wrinkles around the mouth because of the over stretched skin, thus throwing you back into the vicious cycle of filling again. So she's ether going to look like a lip filled Jackie stallone from now on, gurning or just like a wrinkly old woman by the time she's 30 if she chooses to get it dissolved again. If only these stupid girls did the homework.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
In her latest vid, she mentions she's had backlash because she said she'd buy less fast fashion but still does loads of hauls and returns stuff.

But, her use of fast fashion is fine guys, because... She *really really likes* the things she buys from Primark!

Hmmm. Hazel that's not how the whole 'buy less fast fashion' thing works luv.

In her latest vid, she mentions she's had backlash because she said she'd buy less fast fashion but still does loads of hauls and returns stuff.

But, her use of fast fashion is fine guys, because... She *really really likes* the things she buys from Primark!

And it makes no difference how little she buys to help the fast fashion crisis or what expensive pieces she gets when she returns half of it anyway. Like okay you've brought 10 expensive pieces but sent 9 back? Get a brain love! People like her are the reason the world is suffering.

She's a walking contradiction. She's obviously realised she's nothing without her 5 second reels. Her personality isn't enough to keep her followers, hence her buying most of them! So she can't let go of fast fashion!

Did she finally admit to being a size 14? Granted playing the "I usually go for a 12" card but at least she admitted it. Although I'd size up as the 14 is still very noticeably too small. Its ether that or the skinny wet look just shows all her lumps and bumps and doesn't suit her.

Reactions: 6
On today's episode of things that never happened , Hazel found pictures of herself in the group chat of her boyfriends WhatsApp as he was "showing her off" 😅 and if any of that is truthful , I'm v concerned about why she's going down his WhatsApp? Isnt he only home 2 nights a week and she spends that time scanning his phone? Sounds toxic but okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On today's episode of things that never happened , Hazel found pictures of herself in the group chat of her boyfriends WhatsApp as he was "showing her off" 😅 and if any of that is truthful , I'm v concerned about why she's going down his WhatsApp? Isnt he only home 2 nights a week and she spends that time scanning his phone? Sounds toxic but okay.
Ew thats so concerning, why would you go down your partners private group chats?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.